Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I don't understand how Hema/Parthi could register the house paying just Rs. 20 lakhs as against its full value of Rs. 75 lakhs.Is the contractor so stupid to handover the property to the buyer without realizing its full value?[Ennavo ponga oNNum puriyala] I wish now Ratnavel withdraws cheque signing power from Parthi & thus stops balance payments to the contractor. Let us watch the fun then. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 5)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thanks, Laksh, for the updates. 

Maybe I am the only one who noticed this, but why was Rs. 20 lakhs written as 2,000,000 instead of 20,00,000?  It looked odd to me, because I read it as 2 million, and then I thought, Is it 2 crores?, and watched it on Isaitamil, and they said it was 20 lakhs.  Editors, you are getting paid to watch out for these mistakes, so that people like me won't find them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Nithya for the vivid update - I just hope that Gaya
gives a bit of her mind to her hubby and throws him out
of her life - enge?? athellam soodu soranai irukkira women
seyyarathu - serial women kku door mat role thaan - and the
makers say that  they glorify women !!!!! dot T dot G Thyagu
has not changed !!!!
I agree but then in all our serials women are just like wat you have just described.Angry I bet you the present women are so much different from their mothers, grandmothers and great-great grannnys....I just wonder why they still portray them holding on to their stupid sentiments??

Anandhi is such a weakling....and Parthi knows that very well and throws his weight around which he is unable to do to Hema...he actuallly shivers in his pants when he faces her. I hope Anandhi throws him out of her life when she discovers he is CHEAT. She shd stop taking the pills and above everything STOP sharing the bed with him....better not to have a child from  this sly character..!! .Angry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

I don't understand how Hema/Parthi could register the house paying just Rs. 20 lakhs as against its full value of Rs. 75 lakhs.Is the contractor so stupid to handover the property to the buyer without realizing its full value?[Ennavo ponga oNNum puriyala] I wish now Ratnavel withdraws cheque signing power from Parthi & thus stops balance payments to the contractor. Let us watch the fun then. Wink
Yes thats wat Ratnavel shd do...but shd not reveal wat he has discovered. He shd play the cards rightly....make him unable to touch a cent.  Lets watch Hema's disappointed too. I hope Anandhi knows of this soon...Wink

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates laksh chellam...

kalakal episode today..

I wish Ratnavel should kick Parthi to streets and transfer all property to Anandhi.. Hema will run away and Parthi will realise Anandhi's value..
Run away where? to that old man of hers??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gsmlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Laksh and Nithya - thanks da for the updates - so, Gaya goes
back to her own gallows? uh huh.... Mappillai doi mappillai
doi azhagaana pattu veshti mappillai doyyyy
Old songs nnaa ennakku romba pidikium esp. when its sung by Rojapoo.....Wink

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Supree , i too noticed the saree change ... Oru velai athu outer wear , house wear sarees aah irukkumo WinkLOL ....

@Rojakka .. For a moment i was lil jealous on you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... How could you alone escape this torture nu Wink ... Viduthalai won't give us viduthalai that easily i think Angry ...
I think shooting was done in it for an earlier and later episodes...in between they have shots for other episodes with different selection of sarees....they thought IF members are blind and won't have the sense to notice these things....Shocked

Btw Meena's wedding is around the corner...wonder how long she wud be away??....Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 10 July 2009 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya & Laksh for your loverly updates....Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvsmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top