Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
even i think parthi and anandhi wil have a misunderstanding now becz of hema...
happy tat rathna knows the truth..its only a matter of time until he finds out hema's previous marriage..maybe den parthi wil understand anandhi's value.
y r they simply dragging sara's arrival to chennai and suja/ganesh marriage.....boring!!!!!serial is better without suja..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree, bjda!  I am waiting for someone to identify Suja as Meera and then have her thrown into jail.  Of course, our wonderful Varatha and his wife will then shed buckets of tears and get angry with Ganesh for not trying to get her out of jail.
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dear roja,
                           acting a scene is a complicated process and in the end result is important.firstly the whole scene nearly ten minutes was shot in one take,except for the end dialogue.secondly it is where ratnavel finds out his sonhas betrayed him,thirdly parthiban is stuck and nowhere to go.finally  i do what the director wants and tells me to do.if you see in many famous movie scenes where a serious scene is going on and an actor is crying if another actor tries to emote or do anything it disturbs the flow and diverts the attention of the viewer.that is why i stood still angry and confused for parthiban still dosent know that his father has found out the truth and he still is confused and thinks that his father has gone mad.
                          that scene belonged to mohan ram and i cant be trying to divert attention from him while he is pouring his heart out as rathnavel.

you might not be aware of this but for an actor the most difficult thing is being still when somebody is talking and especially for a long time.

after a scene is taken and aired we can discuss pros and cons but then you should remember everybody feels differently and reacts differently.that scene was shot in 45 minutes for we were racing against time.

anyway does it matter for a serial which might end soon.

love
                                                                                             satish
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Satish - it is not an easy job. But as I viewer, I would
expect to see fear and guilt  in Paarthi's eyes - "oh my, I am exposed..
what happens to my future? what if Aanadhi gets to know this?" -
kind of reaction. Anger is not justified .

Did u say that the serial would end soon?? The spider web is
not complete as yet ( Eljay to note) - the dismantling  process
has not started !!!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Satish that acting is not an easy task. But you are a very capable actor & like Roja i too expected to see varied expressions on your face while Ratnavel was talking to you.
Mohan ram is , as such, a veteran actor & your extra emoting would not have disturbed or diverted viewers attention.But i agree with your point that you are bound by the director's wish.Pl. don't mistake me... Am not criticizing you...only critiquing on the hope that it might help you to polish your skills further. My apologies if i have hurt you .
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this serial going to end soon???????

looks like Kurai Theerkum Kadavul wants to fulfill my wish soon.
Ennavoma araikuraiya mudikkama irundha sari.
rojapoooo thumbnail
well said Srima - it is not my intention to hurt Satish.
It is just that we expect a lot more from him.  There are
actors who just show one emotion - " i can do only so
much, u can take it in whichever way u want " kind - I can
quote quite a few names but that would amount to getting
personal !! But Satish is capable of giving a good performance -
the only redeeming feature in Muhurtham serial was Satish !!
So, this comes as a constructive criticism - and Satish, another
request, you should probably get Mr.Viduthalai to become a
member here - or Mr. dot T dot  G Thyagarajan - they can feel
the pulse !!! 
Subanu thumbnail

Edited by Subanu - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Subanu for the pictures - so that is the reason??
Satish did say that this serial will end soon !!!
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi,
           i thought all you guys knew that viduthalai quit some time back and that someone else is directing now.why would you guys think i am hurt by all your observations.a single scene is not the be all or end all of my acting skills if that is there.critcisms and your view points are what that keep us actors going and giving better perfomances.