Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Very nice update laksh! Thanks for the same.

I too watched y'days' episode last night. Appaaaadi ...., orutharaavathu kanupidichaaree parthi & hema vishayaththai...   Ini Rathna eppadi vishyaththai deal pannaraarna parkka konjam interesting-a irukkum,hope fully!

On Wed Suja said, Kalyanam in 2 days, atukkapparam oru night/oru pakal mudichi poochu (Yeenaa, Anandhi, Parthi vitla irunthu Hema new home-ku paal katchum vizhakku pooi vanthuttangka..), appa innum oru naal thaanae paaki, Kalyanathtukku?!! 😉

Nethu episode-la (Thurs) Ganesh ennamo, romba saavakasamaa ,... "kalyanam veera nerungkikittu irukku James" (ethoo innum 2-3 weeks irukka maathiri) appadinkaraar. 😕 Ada, innaiku night ellaam kilambi Mandapaththukku pookanuppa?!!  😆

mmmm.... eppadiyum oru 1 weekavathu izuthu adichchida maattangka, intha kalyanam mudiya?!!  mmm... paarkkalam. 😃😉

Aiyoo Sir viduthalai sir, paarungka paavam engka Rojakkaa!
Rojakkaa, All the best! 😊
Edited by supree - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

I don't understand how Hema/Parthi could register the house paying just Rs. 20 lakhs as against its full value of Rs. 75 lakhs.Is the contractor so stupid to handover the property to the buyer without realizing its full value?[Ennavo ponga oNNum puriyala] I wish now Ratnavel withdraws cheque signing power from Parthi & thus stops balance payments to the contractor. Let us watch the fun then. 😉

Possible naa .. You just do the down payment .. Rest in post dated cheques .. Builder Will get some surity on some other props too , as he hails from a rich family ...  Builder enna loosa summa kudukka ... Parthi has the cheques signing authority too naa (till now) .. Wish Rathna withdraws it 😆 ... But i feel Rathna won't do it , considering his family dignity .... He won't let his son land on streets , as ppl will talk bad abt his family only naa ... Rathna has to solve this issue wisely .... Rathna sir , Hema mugathiraiyai seekiram kizhichudunga ....
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja . Nice update. Pramadha BGs

So Suja's place seems to be taken over by Ratvnavel.... adhan andha lecture session.

Paala pidungina Parthban paambu ini eppadi yellam seera poradho???
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka ... Parthi deserves it 😡 ... Anandhi never uses her brain .. Itha nambi , Rathna MD post vera thara poraar ... hmmm .... Hema , is an Yemagathagi 😡😡  ... Guess monday's episode will be interesting ...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Laksh it may be possible to give possession of the house with post dated cheques or some surity specially to people from affluent family. But i don't think it is possible to register the property before full payment is realized. I may be wrong also but this is my doubt.
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

I wish Ratnavel should kick Parthi to streets and transfer all property to Anandhi.. Hema will run away and Parthi will realise Anandhi's value..

Thanks for the excellent update, Roja. I too wish Ratna will kick out Parthi and transfer all this property and business to Anandhi. But my concern now is that Hema has led Parthi to believe that it is Anandhi who found out about his siphoning off money from the company to buy the house. That means Parthi will give hell to Anandhi. Hopefully, Rathna will quickly put an end to this affair and relieve us, viewers, of this two-wives crap.

Have a good weekend folks
Bonheur
Edited by Bonheur - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Ratnavel Sir.. good Job.. 👏👏👏

Parthi .. 😡 .. I don't understand why you blindly believe hema and always suspect Anandhi..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks, Laksh, for the updates. 

Maybe I am the only one who noticed this, but why was Rs. 20 lakhs written as 2,000,000 instead of 20,00,000?  It looked odd to me, because I read it as 2 million, and then I thought, Is it 2 crores?, and watched it on Isaitamil, and they said it was 20 lakhs.  Editors, you are getting paid to watch out for these mistakes, so that people like me won't find them.

Excel does not allow us to put comas by Indian system.. 😭
So 20 lacks will be represented as 2,000,000
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Satish, here is my observation - hope it is taken in the
right perspective. While Ratnavel was talking about how
he brought you up, you were standing at the background and
showing the same expression - you could have shown some
compassion, understanding and finally some kind of a dejection -
U do know that it is Paarthi's mistake and the viewers do not
sympathize with that character - Ratnavel character acted very well,
voice modulation was very good - could perceive the disappointment
though the monologue was a bit too long. You are capable of
much more than this. Please do not limit yourself.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update roja.
good move rathnavel!