Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the vivid update - I just hope that Gaya
gives a bit of her mind to her hubby and throws him out
of her life - enge?? athellam soodu soranai irukkira women
seyyarathu - serial women kku door mat role thaan - and the
makers say that  they glorify women !!!!! dot T dot G Thyagu
has not changed !!!!
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nithya
i can't believe this parthi, and how he lets hema manipulate him!
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for yesterday's update. I just saw today's episode online. I won't act as spoiler but all I can say is that having succeeded in getting Gaya to return to her husband, Suja is now poised to stick her nose in another couple's affairs. I wish Ganesh quickly finds out that she is a Meera lookalike and puts her in the dock! Then she will learn how to mind her own business.
bjda thumbnail
hate the way suja interferes in everythn...serial has started to drag....😡
parthi is in for  a shock when he comes to  know  hema's secret(deserves it)..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

As usual suja is irritating with her sermons.I feel like sticking a plaster to her mouth.Sivagami is equally irritating with her standard dialogue abt. suja.

I am eager to see how Parthi is going to account for Rs. 75 lakhs
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ... Isn't it a guest house of Rathna granites , where Hema resides ?? I remember Hema saying so to Elango in one episode ... If that's the case , all issues relating to that house has to be dealt with Rathna Granites naa 😕 ... Why this guy shouts at the residents ??? What logic is this ??
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Nithya ... Isn't it a guest house of Rathna granites , where Hema resides ?? I remember Hema saying so to Elango in one episode ... If that's the case , all issues relating to that house has to be dealt with Rathna Granites naa 😕 ... Why this guy shouts at the residents ??? What logic is this ??

Hi Smlaksh - I think Hema mentioned company pays for the rent not the company guest house. I am not sure though. Lets see in whose name Parthi buying the house. Irritating scenes with Hema and Parthi.
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, can someone remember the Sathyajyothi email id I posted some time back. I think we should all email them en masse complaining how much we hate this 2-wives story. If anyone can surface that email id, I suggest we all mass mail on a given date. A flood of email on the same subject may force the blokes to adjust their storyline.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Hi Smlaksh - I think Hema mentioned company pays for the rent not the company guest house. I am not sure though. Lets see in whose name Parthi buying the house. Irritating scenes with Hema and Parthi.

Thanks for the info , migan .. Think i missed it  😳 ...