~Goddess Of Luck - Kat Heaven~HBD pg 89 - Page 107

Posted: 14 years ago
@Sandy!

yeah he said that but hun i dont know if the news about the kat and srk starrer is true do anyone know what happend to that project?

ohh u didnt well its about how much kat puts for rajneeti how much hard work she does for the movie read the article i have posted it here its some pages before hun!
@Rainuuu

heyyy sweet heart!
i have been missing u like hell dear woow nice u back! where have u been my angel?

OMG OMG OMG hun your siggie of Kat is simply sooooo gorgeous and sooooo beautiful omg its just perfect awwieee its sooo cute and soo sweet and dammm adorable me totally love it awwieeee its soo nice and your avis of akkikat are just out of this world me fainting dont know what to say its simply out standing!

Thanxxxx fot posting the pics sweety already posted but thanxxx a lot and Kat is looking drop dead gorgeous sooo beautiful love her dresses and her hair styles she is looking beautiful love her new style me soooo excited about DDD cant wait!

Yup Rainuuuuuuuu we on 150 pages yupieeee party time guys congoooo we all rock and so do our FC! we well move to the next FC when we on 151 pages :)
Heyyy guys!

I have some news for u all about 7DIP i think that now its almost confirmed that Kat have refused 7DIP and maybe the movie well get shelved read this article its a latest imran article he talks about 7DIP

Imran Khan's Parisian romance in limbo

The actor's romantic film with the 'Kidnap' director is stuck
By ApunKaChoice
Tue, Jul 28, 2009 08:48:54 GMT

So much was written about '7 Days in Paris' even before the film rolled. The most tantalizing was the pairing of Imran Khan with Katrina Kaif. It was even said that the two actors had agreed to be part of special workshops to develop the chemistry required for the film.

Alas, even after so much talk, there's been little action for '7 Days in Paris'. Firstly, Katrina Kaif opted out of the film. Imran is learnt to have some issues regarding the script and has expressed his opinion to director Sanjay Gadhvi, who's itching to taste success again after the miserable debacle of Kidnap.

But the film's makers just can't seem to finalize a leading lady. Many actresses have reportedly been approached but none has agreed because the director wants immediate dates.

Even Imran Khan expressed his doubts about the project in a recent interview to a magazine.

"I don't know what's happening. They don't know who the girl is; there are some script issues and even I've taken a backseat," said Imran, whose latest film Luck has taken a beating from the critics.

Imran also shoots down the allegation that he's been interfering a lot with the script. The actor says he's only expressed his opinion and it is completely upon the director to incorporate his suggestion or not.

'Creative exchange' is what they call it.
lets move to the new fc.....
we will talk there only.......

post the link now......

yup Rainuu well said we gonna do that now dear :)

heyy guys!

congoooooooo we have completed the 7th FC yupieeeee!
we all Katalious rocks and our Kat FCs are always rocking!!!

Katalious here is the link to the 8th FC made by me and its my first FC which i have made so cant wait to know what u think about it please tell me guys!

see yaaa all in the 8th FC!

luv yaaaa alll!!!
Originally posted by taibaaa

hi guys.....

Heyy Taiba

how are u babydoll?
nice to see u active in the FC hun!

woooow omg omg omg your siggie in your siggie box are just soooo gorgeous and sooo beautiful omg me totally love it! kat is looking sooo gorgeous and soo beautiful in that pic!
Taiba this is the old Katrina FC

here is the new hun come here dear:

hi crystal i m fne yup kat is looking vry gorgeous crystal i feel g8888 to talk u here