Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

July 3rd Written +Vid/Pics Update

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys... I'm a litte sad...when I was in college I used to look forward to fridays...but ever since I've graduated and have been on vacation ever since...fridays upsets me because nowadays no good shows on tv on the weekends. ConfusedEmbarrassed

Starts...Solochana comes home and Archu tells her the guy who saved baba's life came over and he is the one who gave me an umbrella in the rain..and, but Solochana interrupts her and gives her blessings to Manav and his family. Archu asks her what happened to her? She says when I was coming from the market a lady was fighting in such a way that we can never think of (oh lady is that what bothers u? y don't u tell Archu bout ur Satish incident? At least that lady fought for her right!) She doesn't tell Archu about SatishConfused
  Vinod is talking on the phone with his friend about goign to police station. Manju gets worried and pretends to have a stomach pain and Solochana brings something nasty and warm to put on her stomach!Wink
   Manav and his friend Tarun are drinking chai. Tarun says Manav say anything, but Archu is in ur kismat!ClapHe recites all the incidents with Archu and says u should just get married to her. Manav says they want a boy from a rich and well-educated family, I'm not that boy. I went to her house and its not my place. I was never meant for her. Tarun says it's taqdeer! You can't change it. Clap
   Varsha is having lunch with her office friends. She tells them that Archu's wedding is not happening bcuz that boys family was asking for too much and we could not afford it. They say its okay ur sister will get a better guy, lets go to a movie to cheer u up! A new SRK movie is outDay Dreaming. Varsha says she cannot go bcuz it's late 6-9 show. Her friends tell her to lie to her mother. Varsha says she hasn't done that before. They convince her to talk to her Solochana. They call her and lie to her mother. Varsha is still apprehensive.
   Solochana tells Archu about Satish. Archu says why are you doing all this for me? Solochana says u r also suffering. Cry She says Archu u will get married in a good home. She says for me u left ur studies, ur career, every happiness for me, and now it's my turn. For u I'm willing to beg anyone.
  Manav's baba comes to Manav and asks him to forgive him and talk to him. He calls his aayi, who is still angry about the sabziwaliLOL. Manav still does not want to talk to his baba. Manav asks about Sachin and his whereabouts. THey talk about how well he is studying and will get a job. He is actually blacking tickets at the theatre Shocked
   The brother convinces Varsha and her friend to buy a black ticket. Solochana is still waiting for Varsha and is worried. Archu says its okay she'll come, but Solochana is like but why didn't she call? It's 9:30 and Varsha walks in. She makes an excuse that it rained so my friends stopped me and she runs away to get fresh. Archu takes Varsha's purse in and it drops and she sees the movie ticket. She asks Varsha why did she lie to their mother? They get into a discussion/argument about right and wrong. Varsha says who doesn't make mistakes? You even when into the bunglaow that night... and she stops and says that she didn't mean to. Archu gets sad and from the back Solochana heard everything. CryCry
   Episode ends.

So sad why does it have to be thrown in Archu's face when she didn't do anything wrong?

Hope u liked the update! Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 03 July 2009 at 11:10am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanalifetimefanbrit-in-nymvatsaChomelahcirjassidhuDevjyoteeAMSTzeestar1sushmacmystifyrebutunamumpydivya221RainySearchSatnookwayegleUbuntuuahutaradheradhehazel16np-roxbookbrain007amsjmsnaj7*Maleena*Gauri22Aamir's Fanmushkan_2003suadvaniRehana86dreamy4everRakhie_08neela226Roark*Resham*.Mandy.Sano88Fallen AngelGur.N.coolBul3

jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thank u
muneera19 IF-Dazzler
muneera19
muneera19

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
great update.. thank u!!!!!
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the writte update and poor girl has to go through so much :/
kanika_22 Newbie
kanika_22
kanika_22

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update,
westindiangeets Groupbie
westindiangeets
westindiangeets

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Archu has to suffer so much for someone who does so much good...I like this show though..the characters are believable and the story is moving along good ... hope the writers don't spoil it like they did Choti Bahu
lastmin Goldie
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update!!!!
divya221 Senior Member
divya221
divya221

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top