Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by n0sh

Hellow Smile

ChillaxWink Calling them jokers, as each and every contestant does funny stuff. Smile
and yeah there are some good ones, all of em arent jokers LOLSmile

Originally posted by spoke

Hi

Excuse me all the jokers????

I dont think i agree with u

Originally posted by Chits1

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

ROFLROFL I knowww!!
Its as if ur recieving an award! ROFL
I would like to thank Rakhi for thinking of getting married on TV, and I would like to thank NDTV, and all the jokers who are participating in this amazingly hilarious show.

Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you Thank you!

ROFL
arrey nosh kya ho gaya..abhi tumko jokers ahche lagne lage? hmm....LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 7)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
omg i thought this guy was the most innocent...:S rakhi shud be very careful...most of these guys look dhokebaaz :S

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

omg i thought this guy was the most innocent...:S rakhi shud be very careful...most of these guys look dhokebaaz :S<br>

yes, ROFL , rakhi kahan aake fas gayi LOL LOL

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Anjali,like I said before,I have never laughed so much...imagine,guilty police's family bringing shagun for rakhi,..hahahha..kabul hai kabul hai...she will say this twice but the 3rd one...no way..she will stop and marry canada wala..with walmart t-shirt..hahaha[/DIV]

ROFL me too laughing too much at this crap show. I must admit, u guys are making it worse LOL with your funny comments and funny dialogues ROFL ROFL , gosh!! what would I do without u all LOL

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hellow Smile

ChillaxWink Calling them jokers, as each and every contestant does funny stuff. Smile
and yeah there are some good ones, all of em arent jokers LOLSmile

Originally posted by spoke

Hi

Excuse me all the jokers????

I dont think i agree with u

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

ROFLROFL I knowww!!
Its as if ur recieving an award! ROFL
I would like to thank Rakhi for thinking of getting married on TV, and I would like to thank NDTV, and all the jokers who are participating in this amazingly hilarious show.

Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you Thank you!

ROFL
arrey nosh kya ho gaya..abhi tumko jokers ahche lagne lage? hmm....LOLLOL

hehe Jokers jokers hi rahenge.  Yeh i dont knw what was wrong with me. Yeh so spoke, jokers, all of em r funny Smile. LOLLOLLOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

Anjali,like I said before,I have never laughed so much...imagine,guilty police's family bringing shagun for rakhi,..hahahha..kabul hai kabul hai...she will say this twice but the 3rd one...no way..she will stop and marry canada wala..with walmart t-shirt..hahaha[/DIV]

ROFL me too laughing too much at this crap show. I must admit, u guys are making it worse LOL with your funny comments and funny dialogues ROFL ROFL , gosh!! what would I do without u all LOL
anjali,good for us na...we are all one big happy family here...thanks to rakhi and her bunch of clowns LOLLOLLOL,guilty man and canada wala included..LOL

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyati13

he didnt confess to a psychiatrist. it was gautami...ram kapoor's wife.. and i guess muslim law permits more than one wife. maybe that's the reason he is in the show
ya islam permits a man to have only 4 wifes not more than that n im really shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's amongst 1 of my favourites!!!!!!!!!!

veracity

IF-Sizzlerz

veracity

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I used to think he was the most genuine but i salute his honesty at least because if he wanted to, he could have disclosed this at a much later stage. I think he was waiting to tell Rakhi himself but his guilty conscience was eating at him since he has yet to get the chance to go on a private date with her to be able to tell her, thus he told Gautami. I understand that Islamic law permits this but he forgets that Rakhi is against being decieved and is the type of girl who needs sole attention. I do not think she'll digest this calmly.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top