India-Forums

Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 6)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

This show is a comedy of errors from day oneDancing- Somehow i sense Rakhi isnt serious about getting hitched -its evident from the pseudo coy-bride -to be expressions she is puttingon !!!Must have got a lot of moolah from NDTV to revive their sagging TRPS!!!!!!!Whatever happens i feel its the mmost useless fella who is gonna winLOL-LOL LOLLOLwho knows they mite even put in viewers pollSMS-as usual waste our money & time.BTw excellent stress busting episodes as we get to laff laff and only lff at all the gimmicksLOL-thanks rakhi for making us laff and thanks to the cartoon characters too!!!Abhishek mus be having the last laff also!!!(her ex beau)Clap
well said.LOL
naghma24 Groupbie
naghma24
naghma24

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
is it possible at the end she might say I didnt like anyone of these... afterall its her decision..then what
helmet IF-Sizzlerz
helmet
helmet

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OMG its nt shocking 4 me  cuz dnt watch da show nemore n dnt even remember der faces
anywayz cumin 2 da topic its comedy show so jokes like dis r expected
well if rakhi marries him den der wudn't be ne probs 4 rakhi though wana no y..............cuz den she duznt nid 2 worry bout kids n her figure cuz she has ready made kids r woh bhi 3ROFL

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
guilty policewala is not only married but has 3 kids ?????? Silly , if Rakhi had unknowingly agreed to marry him, guess the kids would be dancing on the song "aaj mere daddy ki shaadi hai" Ouch Unhappy Dead

Edited by anjali10 - 05 July 2009 at 11:14am
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

guilty policewala is not only married but has 3 kids ?????? Silly , if Rakhi had unknowingly agreed to marry him, guess the kids would be dancing on the song "aaj mere daddy ki shaadi hai" Ouch Unhappy Dead

no anjali,they would dance to some rakhi ka song...LOL.Next episode maybe we can see the guilty policewala's wife and kids approving rakhi....ladki ka traf se it is ravi babu and ladka ka taraf se..guilty wala's wife and kids ROFLLOLLOL
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

no anjali,they would dance to some rakhi ka song...LOL.Next episode maybe we can see the guilty policewala's wife and kids approving rakhi....ladki ka traf se it is ravi babu and ladka ka taraf se..guilty wala's wife and kids ROFLLOLLOL

please don't tell me they'll(guilty policewala's wife n kids) bring the shagun for rakhi , and then rakhi will go on saying "kabul hai, kabul hai, kabul hai" LOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

please don't tell me they'll(guilty policewala's wife n kids) bring the shagun for rakhi , and then rakhi will go on saying "kabul hai, kabul hai, kabul hai" LOL
Anjali,like I said before,I have never laughed so much...imagine,guilty police's family bringing shagun for rakhi,..hahahha..kabul hai kabul hai...she will say this twice but the 3rd one...no way..she will stop and marry canada wala..with walmart t-shirt..hahaha
x.n0sh.x IF-Dazzler
x.n0sh.x
x.n0sh.x

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hellow Smile

ChillaxWink Calling them jokers, as each and every contestant does funny stuff. Smile
and yeah there are some good ones, all of em arent jokers LOLSmile

Originally posted by spoke

Hi

Excuse me all the jokers????

I dont think i agree with u

Originally posted by n0sh

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

ROFLROFL I knowww!!
Its as if ur recieving an award! ROFL
I would like to thank Rakhi for thinking of getting married on TV, and I would like to thank NDTV, and all the jokers who are participating in this amazingly hilarious show.

Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you Thank you!

ROFL

Go to top