Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

ROFLROFL I knowww!!
Its as if ur recieving an award! ROFL
I would like to thank Rakhi for thinking of getting married on TV, and I would like to thank NDTV, and all the jokers who are participating in this amazingly hilarious show.

Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you Thank you!

ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 5)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by n0sh

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

ROFLROFL I knowww!!
Its as if ur recieving an award! ROFL
I would like to thank Rakhi for thinking of getting married on TV, and I would like to thank NDTV, and all the jokers who are participating in this amazingly hilarious show.

Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you Thank you!

ROFL
I want to thank the members of this lovely forum 1st.Now,my thank you speech goes thus..thank you rakhi and pack of jokers for making this comedy show successful.LOLLOLLOL

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
oops srry i m such a disrespectful person  i forgot to write my thnku speech.....i thnk d daii when i was born...i thnk d canada t shirts for  inspiring me....i thnk ather for having one more wife & 3 kids...i thnk all of u for baring meROFL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
come on members..thank you speech for rakhi's comedy show  goes here.ROFL

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
haha yeh, change the subject name and change it to " thank you speeches" LOL But I think i am mostly grateful to canada wala, for being from canada and getting Rakhi that shirt as a gift =') 

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Saalekh-

wat the Wacko
ROFL i knew there's usmthing wid this guy...he looks so mature & stuff

He has a guilty look in his face LOL.Abhi samjh mein aaya.he is married LOLLOL

Right , i agree with you. He was a bit withdrawn and not expressing much except on the task.

He has 3 children as well. When he told Rakhi, she gave him an surprise an angry look. She somewhat felt or liked him and was hurt it looked. It is almost like cheating. He should have told this initially itself. Then they woudl have decided if they wanted to call him for the show.

Rakhi likes Ashwin, and Manmohan as they talk a lot and real things of life. Luv she has in mind and likes him but yet not fully feeling for him

spoke

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
This show is a comedy of errors from day oneDancing- Somehow i sense Rakhi isnt serious about getting hitched -its evident from the pseudo coy-bride -to be expressions she is puttingon !!!Must have got a lot of moolah from NDTV to revive their sagging TRPS!!!!!!!Whatever happens i feel its the mmost useless fella who is gonna winLOL-LOL LOLLOLwho knows they mite even put in viewers pollSMS-as usual waste our money & time.BTw excellent stress busting episodes as we get to laff laff and only lff at all the gimmicksLOL-thanks rakhi for making us laff and thanks to the cartoon characters too!!!Abhishek mus be having the last laff also!!!(her ex beau)Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top