Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyati13

he didnt confess to a psychiatrist. it was gautami...ram kapoor's wife.. and i guess muslim law permits more than one wife. maybe that's the reason he is in the show

He is not allowed to marry second time because a he is a Govt official.. Bigamy is not permitted..  he can  even lose his job just by participating these kind of marriage programmes..what was he thinking when he applied for the swayamvar?? ..

I bet he will say I was married before now I am a divorcee.. channel is not showing the part because of TRP..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 4)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@n0sh - its Ather not Arther LOL LOL , Arther reminded me of king arthur ROFL

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
awww thnx i know i m funny *touch wood*LOL i get inspired from rakhi u knowLOLbut dnt call me rakhi though...i m sadiaEmbarrassedLOL

i dunno from sum reason i cant stop bragging bout canada walaROFL i m so happy this guy has a wife already...tht means more chance for our canada wala & d t shirtsROFL

btw imagine this guy's wife blowing in & she & rakhi have a cat fight...oops i mean pati fightROFLROFLROFL they both will be pulling each others hair & finally we will get to see rakhi's real hairWink

spoke

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

secretz

secretz

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Gulps omg already married I am Confused andROFL at the same time

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hanjali10

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

guys,thanks for making the forum,so much fun.I never have laughed this hard before.Thanks to rakhi ka swyamvar..not to forget heartfelt thanks to guilty policewala and canada wala and his walmart t-shirt ROFL

yes, walmart will soon go out of those t shirts if this canada wala keeps giving her those t shirts ROFL

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

@n0sh - its Ather not Arther LOL LOL , Arther reminded me of king arthur ROFL

LOL yeh i wasnt sure with his name so i was like " lets go with ather!" LOLLOL King arthur! ROFLROFL Thats what i thought tooROFL but didnt care much to go and search for his real name ROFLROFLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top