Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Why would Rakhi marry him if he already has a wife and he hasn't divorced her yet?
I dont know what to say, i thought he was one of the people who deserved to win cause he was so sweet and full of love for her which he still is but he is already a wedded man.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 3)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Oh My god!!

Does Rakhi know??

She will DEFINITLY ELIMINATE HIM!!
She wont get shared!!

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
lol -Saalekh- and Chits 1, you guys are funnyyy LOLLOLLOL

As for muslim law if Arther's first wife agree's for him to get married again, then only he can get married.
He cant get married without the approval of his first wife.
So Arther's first wife is alright to share her husband with RAKHI SAWANT?!? Confused

Edited by n0sh - 03 July 2009 at 6:33pm

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by n0sh

As for muslim law if Arther's first wife agree's for him to get married again, then only he can get married.
So Arther's first wife is alright to share her husband with RAKHI SAWANT?!? Confused
This show has become a big comedy show for sure..LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by -Saalekh-

he can marry a canada wali ROFLROFL hmm we have to do sumthing for him....we will open a canada walla ka swayambhar...& d promo will be like this "get canada wala & get another "canada" t shirt FREEROFLROFL

No,let's get mallika for him.He seems interested in item gals only...so only mallika for him..rakhi can take that guilty police officer ROFL...rest of the greedy men can go back home LOLLOLLOL

gosh!! u 2 are too much ROFL ROFL , by mistake I read the stunt man can "carry" mallika and the guilty policewala can "carry" rakhi Ouch ROFL , I was like Wacko LOL LOL , yeah and remind that canada wala guy of getting another "canada" t shirt from Walmart Wink LOL LOL
OMG,I have never laughed this hard before.LOLLOLLOL...guilty policewala!!! LOLROFL..we have already given all sorts of names to these so called grooms LOLLOLLOL

harpkaur

IF-Rockerz

harpkaur

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
omg salekh & chits & anjali u guyz r very funny...

omg dis guilty police wala...he lukz so nyce frm hiz face..

may b he will say oh i married rakhi in my heart so m married 2 herOuch d usual bollywood dialouge..liek mann mein hee usse patni maan chuka hoon

spoke

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by n0sh

This show has become a big comedy show for sure..LOL

Big time!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top