Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
still its nice of this guy tht he revealed bout his married status now...oe else it wud've been too late later on...so kudos to him for tht though Thumbs Up
yeah agree its showmakers' fault mainly...they thought they didnt need to check on all the guys' background info?Thumbs Down

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News @ 1 participant already married (Page 11)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by snya_sajan

I still cant believe that that the mans wife who has 3 kids agreed to send him on the show Shocked Dead
I think this guilty policewla has not informed his wife.
If he hasnt informed his wife, then he cant get married. Its a rule. His wife is gna kill himm

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

still its nice of this guy tht he revealed bout his married status now...oe else it wud've been too late later on...so kudos to him for tht though Thumbs Up
yeah agree its showmakers' fault mainly...they thought they didnt need to check on all the guys' background info?Thumbs Down

I agree with you!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jizzy

Uska ghar jake dum dum dhishum dhishum. God how much I am lauhging
ROFL
Ek se badkar ek namoone(jokers)  hai  

ya....LOL..where is that mahan ravi bhaiyya? LOLLOL

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I think it is bakwas, him claiming that his wife knows and gave him permission. If Ather's wife did give him permission, it was probably under pressure that he would leave her, so she may have done it to maintain her own married status and let him take another wife.

How can he reveal this so late in the game? I also think it's completely unacceptable that to him, this is all about just his own wishes. I don't think this guy thinks about his wife or about Rakhi's wishes.

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@ chits- yes, uss bade bhaiyya ko jara bulao toh LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

ravi says...kaa hai ..hume koi yaad kiya ka? meri behena ko guilty policewala sadi karega ka? LOLLOLLOL

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by anjali10

ravi says...kaa hai ..hume koi yaad kiya ka? meri behena ko guilty policewala sadi karega ka? LOLLOLLOL

and when he'll come to know about this guilty policewala's history, he might change the policewala's geography ( dhishum dhishum ROFL ROFL )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top