Balika Vadhu

vibha nominated for award

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hey everyone
new talent awards are back again. Last year we had seen vikrant (shyam) do a mindblowing dance performance on this stage and he was also nominated in the new actor male award category Clapand this year vibha has been nominated in the best supporting actor female award category.Clap On being asked to express her views here is what she said

"I am happy that I am nominated and that my hard work is getting recognised. The New Talent Awards is a fantastic platform which gives us courage to work even harder. I don't want to compete with anyone. I think whoever will win will win because of their own hard work and I will also feel that if I don't win I was not up to the mark and this will make me realise that I will have to work harder so as to win next time."

so heres wishing her the very best of luck for her future. hope she wins the award.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vibha nominated for award" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing tha news!  Big smile

Vibha deserves all the recognition coming her way.Clap Clap
All the Best Vibha!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
thanx for share hope she wins coz she deserves

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Hope she has won! Gud luck to her!
Wud be waiting to watch the awards...not only this...the awards will hav performnaces by Avika,Avinash,Neha and Vikrant..so BV viewrs hav something to look forward to Big smile i m waiting for it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top