MJHT Written Update:2nd July 09

Posted: 14 years ago

I'm here from a long time , i hope Gagan informed all of you about my accident. now I'm little better and here for all of you with your prays.

2nd July

all people praised Nupur and Mayank for thier act and  they look at eachother.uday asked about raj and confused. Ma'am tam tell her that she make the play much better to give it a twist and she doing a good job. Mayu and nupur look at eachother. Tam  smile and call sheena. She hug sheena. Sam was goes to mayank and congatz him. Mayu  say that I didn't  think ever that  happened will placed like that but sam only smile and leave there.  Mayu surprized and shocked that he didn't know that what happed on stage. Ma'am told nupur that finaliy you realized the love but I didn't think that you express it in that lovily way . Mayu look at her.  Ma'am told mayank that how much time he change the lines ,nobady chage their costume in the play.she has a big smile on her face. Mayank got shy . she says to mayank, finaliy you say "I love you" nupur make her ead dpwn and look at mayank . Mayank and nupur look at each othe and lost.Ma'am says,play is over nupur. Nupur hasitase and tell her that she want to talk Gunjan. She turn nupur's face toward mayank and wishper in low voice that she has to talk mayank this time. Mayank hears and a shy smile come on his face. Ma'am leave.uday follow her. Nupur says, ma'am knew about it.Mayu says' may be before you. Mayu saw a twinkle on her hair and point out it but nupur not understand . he  picked it and show her.They smiles.mayank says her to go out .she replys quickly  but bump with mayu. Mayu give her way to go first .

Sam sits on the bench and sheena come there. Sam was thinking about Gunjan and look sad. Sheena call him. He look at her. She talking to him but hi still think about gunjan. Sheena told that  what happened to him and why he was behave like that .she open her arm for hug but he was lost in gunjan's thought .she come to him and told that she was talking to him. He look at her and says. Are you happy. She says,yes and I never think that play will change my life like that. Sam stand up and told that  you are right this play change many lives and mine too.

Diya in changing room and R.V come there and told her to get ready in 10 min. and meet  to him on gate. She saysthat she is ready to go with him.he told that they have to change their costums. She leave. He says, I'm not fool that I go with you in the front of all college and I 'm ready to take revange of your slap and don't want to give any prove to anyone about it.

Sam was walikng in thought that sheena was so excited about play  but I not share it, I lost my friend if I lost sheena too. He saw Gunjan who was in the room.she walking in  and lost in thought and not sen ladder which placed in her way.sam called her name but he was late and she stuck with it. She falls down and ladder was falling on her but sam jumped and saved her. She hurt and bleeding. Sheena saw everything. Sam concluse gunjan and gone to bring first aid.

Gunjan was in dressing room and look sad. Uday enter the room and saw gunjan sad. He asked wh she is sad. She said that because of paly end and feel that everything  end with paly.uday told that in old hindi movies the write began in the end , may be that is beganing. She look at him. He said that how intelligent I'm after thinks Tam.he told her that this ring for tam if she like me. She told that if your love was true then no one can come between your love and not have to come anyone. He  was to come out a cake from drewer and trying to place candle on it but no success. Gunjan helped him.  He says that 'I think that candle is break, you know that if candle will break then my heart break too.He said, you are my favourite sister because you not happend breaks anyone heart. Gunjan saysin low voice' except myself ". He said' now a days loves in the air and once this air touch you then you fly in the air like me . She says, love is not in my fortune.Uday says, no get sad, my brithday is coming and when I below candle then I wish not for myself but pray for you that you get your prince charming. She wish him best of luck and he leave with cake and ring. She pray that Uday bhaiya get his love, I lost not not only my love , my friend also.

Mayu and nupur come in the garden and  he tell her to sit on the bench. Nupur was nervous and not talk.

He look at her .he told that, how beautiful this night. She look at her and smile. But no answer. He again says, today air feel different. She not answerd  and only smile and nodes her head. He trying to speak up her. He make fun with her. He said in serious voice" nupur I want to tell you something, take your right hand on your right ear please. She take it  without saying anything.he says' now show me to touch your nose.she touch her nose with her little finger. He asked ,if she scared .nupur asked' why"? he says' today I feel different ,I think sun rised to west ,everythink changed. Nupur asked' mean"? he says, I mean you obay me without intrruping, any fault in signal. She feels that what she done.she take away her hand from her ear. She turn in anger but smile.A huge smile come on his face. She says' you are right everythink it changed. He make fun with her. He says,' if something change what. She get nervous and told, which you told on stage . he said that "what I says on stage ". She shy and says,you told that on stage. He smile and look at her and told ' why you are shy now, you taught lots of on stage in the front of everyone.she told ,you told first why I had shy.he says, you hug first in the last song. She become shy and says, I did that because of make the play more good.  He says, its mean everthing you had says that was play. She answer quickly "no. she want to say something but mayu stop her. He said that you told me or not  but I want to say you something . he said ,' many time tears come in yor eyes because of me now this smile will not gone to your face ever and I promise it to you". They both smile and give a look to eachother.

episode end............

please comment.
Hamza.. it is soo great to have you back!!!

Seriously!!!! I hope you feel better now...

Thanks for the beautiful update!!!
THanks for the update and hope u are doing much better!

Shweta
thanxxx 4 de updates!!!! by d way what hapened 2 hamza????????
thanks for the update =)
btw, what happened to you exactly? anyways, glad that ur feeling better =)

Lovly Update and take care....:)

thanks alot for the update! go mayur and poor sajan!
Cool update thanks...u TC>..:)D
Thanks for the update. Edited by dmd2009 - 14 years ago
thanx for the lovely update......it was an awesumm episoide!