Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Character Sketch:

Post re-incarnation leap, I've decided to give the show an entirely new cast. An entirely fresh cast, that took me a long time to decide.

Any actor/actress suggestions would be great! Isha, I'd say you pick - who should play you?

Dimple Jhangiani as Priyanca Aggarwal - Dimple Jhangiani hspace5

Karan Tacker as Sakshham Oberoi - KARAN TACKER 3.jpg

Naresh Suri as Abhinav Oberoi - Naresh Suri hspace5

Kanchi Kaul as Isha Gupta - Kanchi Kaul hspace5

Yash Pandit as Sameer Kapoor - Yash Pandit hspace5

Edited by -Nikasha- - 13 July 2009 at 9:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
cool :D
nice party, so Sameers a new and important character, i guess.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I posted a One-Shot in the Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil forum. Read it and comment!

Kyun - Chapter 7

"Kya Baat Hai Priyanca! Ekhi Raat Mein Tumne Usse Phasaaliya" Isha said with an awkward chuckle.

"What do you mean Isha? No, no it's nothing like that." Priyanca said.

"It looked like it... I hope you enjoyed the party." Isha said shrugging off the topic.

"Isha, it was awesome! You really do throw the best parties." Priyanca said with a smile.

"Awww, thanks babes! Chalo, we should go home now. We have to go to the University tomorrow. Haila, I'm so excited!" Isha said grinning.

"I know, me too! Bye darling!" Priyanca said, hugging Isha and waving good-bye.

When Priyanca was out of sight, Isha felt tears trickling down her face. Slowly at first, but the speed increased rapidly, as if her eyes were a bursting fountain.

"I love you Sameer. I love you. I don't know why I feel so sad... I should be happy! My 2 best friends are getting along. They, they have awesome chemistry. And you have to admit they look nice together... " Isha said chocking back tears.

It took a while for Isha to stop  crying, but once she did, she got up and left the building. She started at the full, while moon gazing down at her, and smiled. What a night, what a night!

*Drrrrring! Drrring!*

It was 6:00 a.m. in the morning. 2 hours before Priyanca's first day at her Journalism Course started. Why did Priyanca wake up 2 hours before her course began? 1 and one-half hours to get ready, and half-an-hour to reach the University!

Priyanca slowly got up from her bed, and groggily made her bed. She walked over to her closet, and picked out her outfit. A ruffled blue kurti-shirt and jeans. Perfect! Next she walked over to her dresser and opened up her jewellery box. Blue dangling earrings, one single bangle for my right hand, and my sterling silver watch for my left. She walked across the room, right next to her bathroom, to her shoe-rack. After a couple minutes of gazing at dozens of pairs of shoes, Priyanca picked out a pair of 3-inch blue sandal high heels. Next, she happily skipped to the bathroom. She lay her clothes and accessories onto her clothes hamper, and opened up her medicine cabinet. She took her 2 medicine pills with a full glass of water, and undressed. After turning on the water and turning the water to the perfect temperature, Priyanca took a long shower.

30 minutes later, Priyanca came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go. She walked over to the kitchen and had a quick breakfast, which consisted of fruit salad, french toast, and a tall glass of cold coffee. Priyanca grabbed her keys from the key rack, and went out into the garage. As she put her keys into the key whole and started the car, Priyanca thought to herself...

"I'm on my way! On my way to my first day at London University!"

As the drove down the road to her huge university, Priyanca happily sang along to songs from Love Aaj Kal, and of course, fought with a few London-ers. A bright golden gate stood in front of Priyanca's car 20 minutes later, with the words London University on it. Priyanca waited for a guard to open the doors for her car to enter, and parked her car. As she stepped out of the car and walked up the steps of the large building to her classroom, Priyanca felt a smile forming on her face. She pressed the UP button on the elevator, and went up to the 7th floor. She stepped out of the elevator, and walked to room 207, her classroom. As she put her hands on the shiny glass doorknob, she felt the door violently jerk open from the other side of the room. Who else could it be, other than Sakshham Oberoi?

"TUM? Again?" Priyanca and Sakshham said at the same time, leaving their voices echoing across the hallway.

"What in the world are you doing here?" Sakshham asked impatiently.

"I'm here for my first Journalism class... You?" Priyanca asked sassily.

"Same. Go find a seat, somewhere away from mine." Sakshham said, leading her in.

"My pleasure." Priyanca said rolling her eyes and sitting in the seat between Sameer and Isha's.

"Hey Guys! What's up?" Priyanca asked, avoiding Sakshham's glare-like stare.

"Nothing much!" Isha and Sameer said at the same time, making Isha blush.

"Hey Priyanca, is he your..." Isha said with a giggle.

"No Isha, now chup! I don't want him looking into my direction." Priyanca said angrily.

"Kyun dude, Jab Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya?" Isha said before she burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Jab Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya... My Foot!" Priyanca thought in her head, sneaking a glance at Sakshham.

-End of Chapter 7-

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hahaa.. sakshaam n pri meet again LOLLOL aww... isha crying.. she likes to play hard to get haan.. hmmm. i hope some how she goes easy on sameer if she likes him so muchLOLLOL London is a very diverse place.. i think everyone is used to people coming from different backgrounds n stuff.. so why the staresLOL waisay awesome updateClap keep it up. thanks for the PMs and thank you so much for posting everyday Big smile

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Isha is crying becuase she likes Sameer Bhaisaab. [Sorry I just watched a recorded episode of TSLPLS.]

Sakshham stares at Priyanca because he's shocked to see her I guess - and a little jealous.

Thank you, and it's fun on my side to update this daily.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
np :)

so you're 14 right? thats really cool... you write this well at your age.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you! Yup, I'm 14. Really? I didn't get accepted into advanced Literary Arts. Bakwaas School People. Wait till they see my FFs.LOL

Phir Menu Da Fida Ho Jaayenge, Haan! Ab Agar Bolongi To Bolonge  Mein Boldeti Hoon. I love that dialouge from Tujh Sang Man! I don't know if that made any sense - I don't speak Punjabi so don't know...

It basically means If I say something then you'll say that I really say it,.. It sounds better in Hindi/Punjabi.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hahaaha...LOL nice
yeah I dont speak punjabi either. do you use facebook/msn?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top