Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Kyun - Chapter 5

"Tum?" Priyanca said, horrified to see the man she had accidently injured was Sakshham.

"Maam, please stop talking in your wacko  language and take this poor man to the hospital." said an angered old lady.

"Umm, yes of course." Priyanca mumbled.

Priyanca called for a taxi, and with the help of a mind man, rushed to the nearest hospital with Sakshham's bleeding head resting on her lap. Priyanca gently stroked his hair on the way to the hospital, and prayed to herself that everything will be ok for her and the newly aquainted stranger. As the taxi pulled up the the hospital's main entrance, Priyanca gulped. How would she  pay the expense of Sakshham's treatment? The kind taxi driver helped Priyanca take Sakshham on a gurney, to be taken to a hospital bed where he would get stitches. A nearby nurse called for Priyanca, and took her away to sign some forms.

"Maam, do you know if this young man has any relatives near by?" the nurse asked patiently.

"No, I don't." was Priyanca's reply.

"Then I'm afraid that you will have to pay for the man's treatment. It's the law."

"Um, yeah... sure I will." Priyanca grumbled.

"Lets see, it'll be 350 Pounds Maam." the nurse said.

"Oh gosh, I was going to use that money to rent an apartment. Oh well, here." Priyanca said with a sigh.

She slowly rummaged through her purse and took out her wallet.

"Here you are madam. All 350 pounds - in cash." Priyanca said some-what sarcastically.

"Maam, you can sit in the waiting room while we operate on the man. We'll inform you when you can see him."

Priyanca slowly walked to the waiting room and slumped down in a rough armchair. She flipped through a couple of magazines, and tried to read a book, but nothing.

"What a great day in London Priyanca. First that insolent man yelled at me, and now I'm here - paying hundreds of dollars I had saved, and converted into pounds, on that very man. What a great day indeed." "Why did I have to come here, why couldn't I just have___"

Silent snores filled the room, as an exhausted Priyanca fell asleep. Minutes passed, then hours, and before Priyanca knew it, she was awaken by;

"Maam, you can go see him now."

"Huh, what? Oh him... I'll be right there..." Priyanca said after yawning.

Priyanca rushed to the ladies room, washed her face and combed her hair with her hands. As she walked to the room where Sakshham was, she felt nervous.

"What am I going to say to him? He will probably think I did it on purpose, to get back at him... Hai Bhagwaan!"

Priyanca pushed open the the door to room 307, and put on her best smile. Sakshham was not impressed.

"Tum? What the heck are you doing here? You did this to me? You idiot. I could have you sued! Do you even know who I am? If I could, I'd__" Sakshham said angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry. It was an accident, really. I was dancing around in my hotel room, and was gazing outside my window. A staff-member startled me, and out of clumsiness I knocked down the vase. If I wanted to, I could have left you there to rot, but I didn't. I did it for the sake of humanity. If you have any respect for me after what I did, you will tell me the name and number of one of your family members so they can take you home." Priyanca said defensively.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. Like I'll believe you. Just call my dad and get the the heck out of here. My home number is 5891712." Sakshham said, with in a slightly calmer tone.

"Alright. Just stay here and keep quiet." Priyanca said with a sigh.

Priyanca dialed the number, and the phone was answered by a familiar voice.

"Hello, Abhinav Oberoi speaking. Who is this?"

"Dada Ji, Aap?"

"What?" Sakshham said from the bed. "You know my grandfather?"

"Ek Minute Dadu Ji. Priyanca said hastily.

"Yes, I know your grandther. I met him on the plane. He's a really nice man"

"Oh God, so your that girl who my grandfather was praising. Who knows what kind of spell you cast over him, your a witch."

"Oh Shut Up, I'm on the phone." Priyanca said with a smile.

"Haamn Dadu Ji, your grandson..."

"What's your name?" Priyanca asked Sakshham.

"Sakshham."

"Sakshham met with an accident, and I took him to the hospital. Please come and get him immediatley, he wants to go home." Priyanca said.

"Kya? Don't worry Beta, I'll inform the rest of the family, and we'll be over soon. You go home, you must be very tired."

"Accha, Bye Dadu."

"Bye Priyanca Beti."

"What Rubbish? An accident? Yeah right! Wait till I tell my grandfather about what really happend." Saskshham said with a smile.

"I'll be gone by then." Priyanca said giggling.

"What? No, you can't just leave!" Sakshham said with a frown.

It was too late. Priyanca left the hospital, and went back to her hotel room. 2 months had passed by since the event, and Priyanca had settled into a cozy apartment. She was on her way to the first day of her Journalism Course. If only she knew what she would face on the very next day, or maybe - who she would meet.

-End of Chapter 5-

Edited by -Nikasha- - 12 July 2009 at 5:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hey, thanks for the pm =)
anyways ahahaha..lol..S is outraged..
lawls, i love this =)
anyways, what going to happen next?
im kinda tensed..argh, i dont like this feeling...
anyways,
woohoo!!
u updated on my birthday =) Hi5!!!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Your birthday? Oh my god Isha!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
LOLLOL wow! i love this story! its great, i read the whole 5 chapters just now. Tongue
thanks god ur not introducing too many characters at the same time Big smile
keep updating! Big smile

and belated happy birthday Isha. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyNikasha.

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
hey nikasha, have u decided on the new cast?
or will the people be played by the same actor?
eg, rati was for sarrika, and now for pri?

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I'm thinking about that.  I'll  come up with a character sketch; be it with new or old actors, tonight.

I like Varun and Roshni alot from LNMDJ, but I don't want to seem biased.

lovely_lady

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Kyun - Chapter 6

"Awesome yellow dress? Check! Make up? Check! Shoes? Check! Chunky Yellow Bangle? Check! Yellow Hoop Earrings? Check!" Priyanca said to herself, as she got ready to go to a birthday party.

Tonight was a very special night for Priyanca; it was her best friend Isha's birthday! Isha was holding a small party, inviting only her closest and best friends. Held at an up-scale dance club in London, the party would be hip and rocking, like any other 22 year old's party would be.

Priyanca grabbed her last accessory, a yellow clutch purse, and ran off to her new Lime Green Toyota Corolla. As she started the car, Priyanca looked at herself one last time in the mirror. "Perfect!" she thought in her head. While driving on the bustling roads of London, Priyanca put in a CD, her newest find, Love Aaj Kal.

"Mere Dil Ka Hua Aisa, Mehraam Thoda Thoda Pyaar Aagaya. Oh Mere Dil Ka Hua Aisa, Mehram Thoda Thoda Pyaar Aagaya." Priyanca sang to herself, recieving strange stares from the drivers of cars next to her.

"Ab Ajeeb Lage To Lagne De, Aaj Meri Best Friend Ki Birthday Hai! I'm so happy!" Priyanca said happily to the people, who gave her even stranger stares.

"What? What are you saying you cooky lady? Have you gone mad?" One of them asked.

"Tera Sar! Apni Shakal dekhi hai kya? Bilkul ek budhi si aunty ke jaise dikhi ho tum!" Priyanca said laughing her head off.

"What? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..." Priyanca started.

"Ey Lady, get a move on. We have places to go!" An angry man behind her said.

Priyanca slammed on the pedal and was on her way. Looking at monuments and wowing buildings from her window, Priyanca had to stop and think; "What a beautiful place!" At last, Priyanca stopped at the entrance of the happening club, and parked her car. What a hassle! Priyanca happily skipped up the steps like a 5 year-old returning home from school, and went inside the main door.

"Excuse me maam, your pass?" A security guard asked.

"Umm, yes, it's somewhere in here." Priyanca said with a slight giggle, point to her clutch.

After rummaging around the purse for a couple minutes, Priyanca realized she had left her access pass at home, since she was in such a rush to go.

"Um...I..." Priyanca started.

"She's with me" said a man behind her, as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Nor did he see her face, nor did she see his. Yet, a stranger, a complete stranger, let her in.

"Thank you so much... your such a sweetheart!" Priyanca said as they walked into the club.

"Sure, no problem. I'm Sameer, call me Sammy, and you are?"

"I'm Priyanca, call me Pri"

"Nice to meet you Pri! Do you speak Hindi?" Sameer asked curiously.

"Yeah, I do. Vaise, tum kis khushi mein yahaan aaye ho?" Priyanca asked.

"Meri dost, Isha ki party hai...  Tum?"

"Wow, looks like we're going to the same party. What a coinsidence!"

"Hey Isha, Happy Birthday!" said a guest.

"Thank You Malini, do enjoy the party." said a girl with pretty long black hair, glasses, and deep brown eyes. She sported a sleveless blue dress with a blue bracelet and bright blue heels. A girl - with looks and a mouth to kill. Literally! Being very blunt and loud, Isha told any guy off who tried to get a date with her. Isha loved playing hard to get. It was Isha.

"Isha! Hey girl! Happy Birthday! You look rocking." Priyanca said, giving Isha a big hug.

"Thanks darling, you look fabulous." Isha said with a warm smile.

"Come guys, lets dance!" Isha told Sameer and Priyanca.

As the night passed, Sameer and Priyanca had a blast together, and found out a lot about each other. Turns out Sameer was also taking a Journalism Course at the same university as Sakshham, Priyanca, and Isha were. Sameer and Priyanca hit it off well, but would it last?

-End of Chapter 6-

lovely_lady

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha..
omg!!!
thank you!!! i love my birthday party!!! Big smile
anyways, is sameer like kunal?

Post Reply New Post