Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 4)

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
wow this is really cool. so she lives in NY going to london.. cold and gloomy city haan.. i cant wait to read more Big smile add me on your PM list
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

PM List:

1. lovely_lady (Isha)
2. *Nishi* (Nishi)
3. ~Rinki~ (Rinki)

Edited by -Nikasha- - 09 July 2009 at 1:59pm
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
lol LOL you can call me either one. chandni or nishi WinkBig smile
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Alright, Nishi it is.

Ideally tonight would be the night to update - but I'll see if I'm in the mood to do it.

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Kyun - Chapter 2

At the exact same time, somewhere in the heart of London, a young lad was fighting with his mom. With spiked hair, a dark green t-shirt and jeans, a silver watch, and tennis shoes, he looked like an average Indian cum British boy.

"Mom, I won't go to U.S.A. to finish up my journalism course. I just won't. I'll have be away from my friends, family, and most importantly, Karen!"

"Uff, tum bhi na? Is Karen all you can think about? You spend your whole day out with her, and you spend no time at home. I must say, you should marry Karen." said Lata Oberoi, a middle-aged woman with hair to her shoulders, a nosering, earrings, a hot pink turtle neck, and black slacks.

"Mom, Karen is the world to me. A day without her is like a day without your tv serials. Karen is so beautiful, her shiny, bright red body, and she's smooth as can be. I want to marry her, and hold her in my arms, and wash her everyday, and clean her until she sparkles like the sun above" said Mr. Sakshham "Sham" Oberoi.

"Shamu, you can't spend your whole life with the support of a silly car. You need a girl who's modern, yet knows how to take care of us, and knows how to balance her career and family life. Just like Jiya."

"Oh Mom, not again! Jiya is too...well...nevermind that. I won't marry Jiya, and that's final. "

"Beta, Baba Ka Phone Hai!" said a husky man's voice, belonging to Sakshham's dad, Aditya.

Karan sprinted across the room, and grabbed the phone.

"Hey Abhinav Dadu, How are you? ...Uh huh... Okay, sure will do."

"Mom, Dadu's flight has been delayed, and he won't be coming here from New York until tomorrow morning." Sakshham finally announced.

"Oh No, What Nonsense! Yeh New Yorkers Bhi Na! They mess everything up. Why did dad have to insist on going to my silly brother Arjun's house?" Sakshham's dad began...

-New York, United States: 10 a.m.-

"Priyu beti, sabkuch hai na?" Anu began.

"Yes mom, I have everything."

"Looks like my cab is here. Give Papa my love. I'll call as soon as I reach London!"

-2 Hours Later-

"Calling all passengers for London. Calling all passengers for London immediatley. All passengers from New York to London come to Gate B15 at once!"

As Priyanca boarded her flight to London, she saw her seat partner was an elderly, yet well maintained man. He looked like he was in his early 70's.

"Hi, I'm Abhinav Oberoi. Since we're sitting next to each other for such a long flight, why not get to know each other?"

-End of Chapter 2-

Edited by -Nikasha- - 09 July 2009 at 10:49pm
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Kyun - Chapter 3

"Hi, I'm Priyanca Aggarwal."

After hours of chatting, Abhinav and Priyanca got to know each other pretty well.

"So you've come here to meet your family, right?"  Priyanca asked.

"Yes beta, I must say, you remind me a lot of my grandson Sakshham. Not that your a boy of course, it's just you guys are very compatible."

"Thanks dadaji. Is it okay if I call you that?" Priyanca asked.

"Of Course__."

Suddenly, Abhinav broke into a fit of excessive coughing and wheezing. Priyanca immediatley found an inhaler from his brief case, and gave him his medication/

"Thank you so much beta, you truly are great. Rab Chaahe To Tum Aur Sakshham Zaroor Milenge."

"Sure Dadaji, I'll see if me and Sakshham cross paths."

"We will be arriving in London Heathrow Airport shortly. Please sit tight, and wait for the flight to land safely before collecting your baggage."

""Well Dada Ji, looks like it's the end of our time together. It really was great, and if I'm free I'll surely pay a visit to your son's house."

"Thanka Priyanca, your a wonderful girl, and may god bless you with a wonderful like ahead."

"Looks like the seat-belt sign is off, so we can leave. Come Dadu, let me help you with your luggage."

"Thanks beti. At my age, even the the lightest of books is like a heavy set of weights to me."

"Sure, not a problem." Priyanca said.

"Ah, I see my grandson Sakshham there right now."

"Dada Ji, I really must go, ho sakke to mein aapki family se zaroor miloongi, liken aaj nahin."

With a hug, and a pat on the back, Abhinav Oberoi set Priyanca free of his loving behaviour and care, leaving her alone in the gloomy yet exciting city of London.

"Sakshham! Hi Beta!" Abhinav began.

"Hey Dadu! What's up? How was your flight? Did you remain cough-free throughout the flight?

"Shamu, my flight was great. I was sitting by this great girl who came here to finish up a Journalism course. She's very sweet, and took care of me throughout the flight. I must say, she would be ideal as your wife. Say, your going to finish up your Journalism course too, right?

"Yup, Dadu, I am. Why don't you go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit, I'll meet you outside by the car." Sakshham began.

As he waited for his grandfather to return, Sakshham noticed a big blow on his left shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I don't know where I was going." said a sweet voice.

"Stupid foreiners, can't you see?"

"Excuse me, how dare you! It was an accident."

"Well watch out where you're going next time. Dumb New Yorker."

"Stupid British boys, who do they think they are?" The girl said angrily while lugging her suitcase by her side, vowing never to fall in love with a man like him again. The girl, of course, was Priyanca.

"Shamu, I'm back."

"Dadu, really, these foreiners are just idiots. They don't keep an eye out for where they're going."

"Relax Sakshham beta, lets go home." Abhinav Dada Ji said with a slight smile.

-End of Chapter 3-

lovely_lady Goldie
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
hey, thanks for the pm..
anyways, it the beginning, i thought karen was a girl!! lawls, red body..
anyways, aw, i like it soo far, update  quickly!
also, priyanca and the dude dont like each other..lols..good work buddy!!!
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I tried my best to make Karen seem like a girl, so it'd make people laugh when they read she's car. Thank you. I'll probably update on Saturday.

I'm going to use that hatred and have them meet in the Journalism college and...Tongue That's for me to know and you to find out.

Edited by -Nikasha- - 10 July 2009 at 1:00am

Go to top