Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 21

Page 1 Page 20
Page   of 21

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged

*grudgingly* well i guess it sounds okay..

its a little interesting..
but seriously, the ending to priyanca's and sham's stiry was horrible..seriously, i thought that they would have some cute and funny moments..but i guess you got tired..
anyways, when will u update this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 (Page 21)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I know the ending was horrible.LOL I was going to have a proper ending but I got too lazy.

I'll have a proper ending for Premika though.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
NOTE: I have decided to cancel Premika, and give Kyun a proper ending. I dunno when I will launch Premika though - if I ever do. Nah, I don't think I will - it's too much work.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
wow Stern Smile I think you ended this ver nicely nikasha. But I think it seemed a little too rushed at the same time. But maybe that's just because you update almost everyday and the story has been changing a lot. Maybe you really should give more about the end.. now that pri and saaksham died what will happen to isha and sameer? they're only engaged na.. they were their best friends. Ouch thanks for deciding to give a better ending LOL keep writing Thumbs Up

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Kyun - Episode 26

"How did this happen? Why did this happen? Where did this happen? When did this happen?" were just some of the thoughts that flooded Tanisha and Sameer's minds as they saw Priyanca and Sakshham's bodies on the floor, completely lifeless and cold.

Tanisha broke down on the floor, crying her eyes out. Sameer had tears in his eyes, and knelt down next to Tanisha. He consoled her, and comforted her. The couple decided to cancel their wedding for the time being, as no one would want to get married at such a time.

Priyanca and Sakshham's funeral was held the following day - a very sad event.

12 months had passed, and somehow the topic of marriage came up between Tanisha and Sameer. Despite the fact that Priyanca and Sakshham's death was a long time ago, Tanisha still did not want to marry just yet. Tanisha's mother had had enough. She convinced Tanisha to forget about her sorrowful past, and move on in life.

"Tani Beta, how long will you stay like this? You have to marry Sameer some day or another. He will support you during these times. He will give you courage and help you stay strong. Come on Beta, and I can't stay here forever. Your Papa and I have to go back home sometime, right? We have our house in India - we can't just leave it as it is." Tanisha's mother said hugging her daughter, and kissing her forehead.

"I guess your right Mama... It's just..." Tanisha sighed.

"I know Beta, I know. Now come, wipe your tears and lets tell Sameer's family the good news - that you're ready to get married." Tanisha's mother said getting up from Tanisha's bed.

"Uh Mama," Isha began, "Is it alright if we don't have a big wedding - just a small private one, with just Sameer's family and ours?"

"Sure Beta. As you wish." Tanisha's mother said smiling.

The wedding date was set for December 23rd, just a week away from when the Mother-Daughter conversation was held.

Though the wedding would be small and private, many things still had to be done. Food had to be made, sweets had to be bought. Attire for all the relatives and the bride and groom respectivley, had to be decided. Tanisha picked out the following; A beautiful maroon ghagra choli with golden embroidery and small bells and tassels, and a heavy golden and necklace, earring, maang tikka, and kangan set. Red and white Chuda bangles were adorned on her hands a day prior to her wedding, with beautiful golden hangings - kaleerien. Sameer had chosen a beautiful black sherwani with gold embroidery and a gold scarf. A khaandani turban was to be put on his head on his wedding day, completeing his look.

The wedding was held in a small private affair, and went well. Merry-making was a must, and did happen, though everyone was still a bit upset about Priyanca and Sakshham's death.

2 years passed, and Tanisha was expecting twins - one boy and the other a girl. She had grown quite big now, and was expected to have her twins any day now. Little did she know it would be this day itself.

Tanisha and Sameer were eatting lunch, when Tanisha felt a sharp, unbearable pain in her stomach. She scream and yelled, and Sameer asked her what the matter was. When Tanisha told her he smiled, and told Tanisha that she will be a mother soon.

After hours at the hospital, Tanisha had safely delivered her set of twins. Both new-borns were healthy, with hair sprouting from their fragile heads.

Sameer kissed an exhausted Tanisha, and sat by her, taking the boy in his arms, while Tanisha had the girl.

"Tanisha, what should we name our babies?" Sakshham said smiling and gently rocking his nearly asleep baby.

"Simple. Priyanca and Sakshham." Isha said smiling, feeling a tear drop from her eyes, down to the babie's soft blanket.

-End of Chapter 26: End of Kyun-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
aw..
thats more of an ending =)
im really glad u decided to cancel premika, cause no offense, while the idea was great, re-incarnation 3 times was a little wack, imo..
anyways, i really liked this ending =)
it seemed really fitting, really sweet. Embarrassed
anyways, thanks for the pm =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikasha.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you liked it. If I ever do Premika, it might be different from this show. But I don't wanna - I might do one-shots and stuff.

How about you write an FF now.LOL

Love,
-Nikasha-

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
aww that was a nice ending Big smile honestly though nikasha, you confused everyone with all of those twists ROFL it was a nice story though and i hope you continue writing here..

@ish,.. i dont want to offend you but you honestly cant expect the story to come out as you like it to. i know you probably weren't as happy with it.. but its just somethin you gotta live through Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top