Kyun: Episode 26 - Page 21 - Page 16

Posted: 14 years ago
aw.
this was a sweet part =)
but why is tanisha so insecure?
I dunno. Just because she is. Not that you are, of course.

Note:

As you all know school/college/university is coming up. Because of this, I will be taking a break from updating Kyun. If I do continue this FF, you all will be informed.

I will might be updating this every Saturday or Sunday, so stay tuned!

I want to thank each and everyone one of you for supporting me throughout this time, and I hope you all have a great remainder of the summer.

If anything, I'll post 1/2/3 shots every once in a while - maybe a continuation or something linked to this  this saga.

Love,
-Nikasha-🤗

Kyun - Episode 25 

It was 11:00 p.m. Priyanca parked her car in the parking lot, and got out of the car. She quietly walked up the steps to her apartment building, not meaning to wake up her neighbors. The engagement ceremony was over, and Isha and Sameer were happily engaged.

She turned the lock to her apartment's door, and carefully opened the door. She put her purse down on the kitchen counter, and walked over to her room. She took off her necklace set, bangles, rings, and dupatta. She walked over to the closet where she got a pair of cozy pyjamas, and walked to the bathroom. She changed her clothes, brushed her teeth, removed her make up, and washed her face. As she opened the bathroom door, she heard the noise of footsteps coming from the kitchen.

She was not alone.

Grabbing a lamp, she walked over to the kitchen, nearly on tip-toe, in an attempt to be as quiet as possible. She saw a man in black trousers, a black sweater, and a black ski mask over his face - a robber. An armed robber, with a fully-loaded gun. Priyanca almost screamed, and tightened her grip on the lamp. His back was towards her, and he was busy snooping around the kitchen, we he spotted Priyanca's purse. Reaching over and grabbing the purse, the robber started taking out Priyanca's wallet, full of money and credit cards. Priyanca swung her arm around, as if the lamp was a baseball bat. She swung the lamp at the robber with all her might, leaving the robber nearly unconsious on the floor. Nearly unconcious. She slowly took the wallet out of his hands, and put it back into her purse. She grabbed a hold of her purse, when she felt something grab her ankle. It was the robber. In attempt to break free, Priyanca accidently kicked the robber in the face, ran over to her bedroom, and locked the door.

"What should I do? What should I do?" Priyanca wondered.

"Should I call Isha? No... She must be asleep. Should I call Sameer? No... He must be exhausted after the engagement party. What about Sakshham? Maybe he's awake?" Priyanca thought to herself, reaching into her purse and taking out her iPhone.

"Hello, Sakshham? I-It's Priyanca. Look, there's some hooligan in my house. Can you please come over and help me? I feel really scared!" Priyanca said through tears.

"Yeah sure. Just sit tight and don't move from whereever you are. " Sakshham said yawning.

Priyanca sat tight. 20 minutes passed, 30 minutes passed, and no sign of anything or anyone. Suddenly, Priyanca heard a sharp noise coming from her door, as if someone was banging on her door. Priyanca screamed, and ran over to her closet. The noise got louder, and after some time Priyanca heard a big boom! She peeped out of her closet, to find her bedroom door completely off it's hinges, broken on the floor. A sudden chill ran down her spine, as she knew the robber was in the room with her. She heard the closet door open, and closed her eyes in fear. Priyanca felt a tight grasp on her arm, and found herself being dragged out of the closet. Priyanca screamed the whole time, keeping her eyes closed.

"Priyanca! Shut up! It's me, Sakshham." Sakshham said putting his hand over Priyanca's mouth, and wiping her tears.

"Sakshham, I - I, I thought you wouldn't come." Priyanca said slowly, through tears.

"Of course I'd come Priyanca." Sakshham said smiling.

"But you hate me." Priyanca said blowing her nose into a tissue.

"I don't hate you. Infact I, I__" Sakshham's sentence was interuppted by a loud boom.

Priyanca turned around, to find the robber very much alive, sneering with a gun in his hand. She looked at Sakshham, who was laying down on the floor, blood coming out of his back.

"SAKSHHAM!" Priyanca scream, kneeling down next to Sakshham and sobbing.

"Priyanca." Sakshham said smiling.

"I've never told you this Priyanca, but I love you." Sakshham said slowly, with his time coming to an end,

"I love you too Sakshham." Priyanca said between sobs, hugging Sakshham.

It was too late. Sakshham was no more.

"YOU!" Priyanca began, glaring at the robber. "How could you? How could you even__" Priyanca's sentence was interuppted by another boom. Seconds later, she was no more.

They say that true lovers will unite, no matter how long it takes. Maybe in their next life, Sarrika and Karan - or Priyanca and Sakshham, will re-unite...?

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

No comments?😆

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

*grudgingly* well i guess it sounds okay..

its a little interesting..
but seriously, the ending to priyanca's and sham's stiry was horrible..seriously, i thought that they would have some cute and funny moments..but i guess you got tired..
anyways, when will u update this?
I know the ending was horrible.😆 I was going to have a proper ending but I got too lazy.

I'll have a proper ending for Premika though.
NOTE: I have decided to cancel Premika, and give Kyun a proper ending. I dunno when I will launch Premika though - if I ever do. Nah, I don't think I will - it's too much work.
wow 😳 I think you ended this ver nicely nikasha. But I think it seemed a little too rushed at the same time. But maybe that's just because you update almost everyday and the story has been changing a lot. Maybe you really should give more about the end.. now that pri and saaksham died what will happen to isha and sameer? they're only engaged na.. they were their best friends.  thanks for deciding to give a better ending 😆 keep writing 👍🏼

Kyun - Episode 26

"How did this happen? Why did this happen? Where did this happen? When did this happen?" were just some of the thoughts that flooded Tanisha and Sameer's minds as they saw Priyanca and Sakshham's bodies on the floor, completely lifeless and cold.

Tanisha broke down on the floor, crying her eyes out. Sameer had tears in his eyes, and knelt down next to Tanisha. He consoled her, and comforted her. The couple decided to cancel their wedding for the time being, as no one would want to get married at such a time.

Priyanca and Sakshham's funeral was held the following day - a very sad event.

12 months had passed, and somehow the topic of marriage came up between Tanisha and Sameer. Despite the fact that Priyanca and Sakshham's death was a long time ago, Tanisha still did not want to marry just yet. Tanisha's mother had had enough. She convinced Tanisha to forget about her sorrowful past, and move on in life.

"Tani Beta, how long will you stay like this? You have to marry Sameer some day or another. He will support you during these times. He will give you courage and help you stay strong. Come on Beta, and I can't stay here forever. Your Papa and I have to go back home sometime, right? We have our house in India - we can't just leave it as it is." Tanisha's mother said hugging her daughter, and kissing her forehead.

"I guess your right Mama... It's just..." Tanisha sighed.

"I know Beta, I know. Now come, wipe your tears and lets tell Sameer's family the good news - that you're ready to get married." Tanisha's mother said getting up from Tanisha's bed.

"Uh Mama," Isha began, "Is it alright if we don't have a big wedding - just a small private one, with just Sameer's family and ours?"

"Sure Beta. As you wish." Tanisha's mother said smiling.

The wedding date was set for December 23rd, just a week away from when the Mother-Daughter conversation was held.

Though the wedding would be small and private, many things still had to be done. Food had to be made, sweets had to be bought. Attire for all the relatives and the bride and groom respectivley, had to be decided. Tanisha picked out the following; A beautiful maroon ghagra choli with golden embroidery and small bells and tassels, and a heavy golden and necklace, earring, maang tikka, and kangan set. Red and white Chuda bangles were adorned on her hands a day prior to her wedding, with beautiful golden hangings - kaleerien. Sameer had chosen a beautiful black sherwani with gold embroidery and a gold scarf. A khaandani turban was to be put on his head on his wedding day, completeing his look.

The wedding was held in a small private affair, and went well. Merry-making was a must, and did happen, though everyone was still a bit upset about Priyanca and Sakshham's death.

2 years passed, and Tanisha was expecting twins - one boy and the other a girl. She had grown quite big now, and was expected to have her twins any day now. Little did she know it would be this day itself.

Tanisha and Sameer were eatting lunch, when Tanisha felt a sharp, unbearable pain in her stomach. She scream and yelled, and Sameer asked her what the matter was. When Tanisha told her he smiled, and told Tanisha that she will be a mother soon.

After hours at the hospital, Tanisha had safely delivered her set of twins. Both new-borns were healthy, with hair sprouting from their fragile heads.

Sameer kissed an exhausted Tanisha, and sat by her, taking the boy in his arms, while Tanisha had the girl.

"Tanisha, what should we name our babies?" Sakshham said smiling and gently rocking his nearly asleep baby.

"Simple. Priyanca and Sakshham." Isha said smiling, feeling a tear drop from her eyes, down to the babie's soft blanket.

-End of Chapter 26: End of Kyun-