Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Everyone!πŸ€—

I'm back to finish this story! I realized I forgot to leave out a bunch of twists, and I simply wasn't satisfied with the story I posted, so I've come to finish it; with a reincarnation track. To give the show a completely fresh outlook, I've decided to change the title to Kyun. The below is a basic character sketch of the characters post-reincarnation leap. The leap is of 25 years. Priyanca and Sakshham are both 21 at the time this story takes off. Since I haven't killed Sarrika and Karan off just yet, I've decided to include that in this part too.

I'll update this on Saturday - I think.πŸ˜†

Main Leads After Reincarnation Track:

Priyanca "Pri" Aggarwal - Yup, you heard right. Priyanca, with a C not a K. The ever modern, ever stylish, hip and hot, girl of the 22nd century. Born in an ultra-modern family in the United States, Priyanca is sassy, yet sweet, caring, yet completely uninterested, all in one package. [The reincarnation of Sarrika Dixit.]

Sakshham "Sham" Oberoi - No, you don't need to wipe your glasses. Sakshham, with two H's, not one.  The hot, cool, sexy, dashing, heart-throb of U.K. Born and brought up in London for all his life, Sakshham knows how to impress the ladies, whether it's a typical desi girl, or a gauri Brit. [The reincarnation of Karan Jaiswal.] 

Do you all like the names Priyanca and Sakshham? I just made them up. I wanted to add a unique touch to both of their names, and I also wanted them to have nicknames. If you can think of any better names, then please do post a reply.

P.S. If anyone has a short yet nicer name for the title that starts with the letter K, then please post below or PM me. Actually no don't PM me, whenever I get PM's I always get excited and hope I'm getting a promotion PM.πŸ˜† 
... Yeah, I know I'm crazy.
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahaha..nice, new track..
but wait, how are sarika and karan reincarnated if they arent dead? i dont get that..
anyways..for k, how about karl? of if u want indian, kabir..i dunno..
Nikasha. thumbnail
Since I haven't killed Sarrika and Karan off just yet, I've decided to include that in this next part too.
Nikasha. thumbnail

Kis Dil Mein Bassi Hai Meri Jaan Part 2

I don't know if I should make this like an FF or a story like part 1. I'll do both.

"Ji Maam, I'll come to your office right away!" said Tanya, an intern at SarAn, Mumbai's hottest boutqiue.

As Tanya quickly rushed to meet her boss, she did her best to muster up her courage, and knock on her boss's lavish cabin door.

"Come In."

Tanya entered the spacious office and noticed the usual plush green chairs, bright yellow couches, glass tables, and of course, her boss with her back turned to her, staring at the outside world. Yet, there was something not so usual. A picture of a man Tanya had never seen before hung on the wall, with a flowery garden around it.

"Maam, you called me?" Tanya asked nervously.

"Yes Tanya, I did."  A woman in her late 20's faced Tanya, wearing a white designer sari, with silver embroidery and a stunning diamond necklace set.

"Tanya, today I am giving you my whole company, my whole estate, and all of my money."

"But why maam?" Tanya asked with a puzzled tone in her voice.

"Because Tanya, today I, Sarrika Dixit have become a widow."

"Maam, I never knew you were married?"

"I was Tanya, many years ago. Karan was tall, he was dashing, he was everything I wanted, and yet I hated him so much. Why does love have to betray everyone Tanya, why? Why did he have to enter my life? Why? Today, years after we have seperated, I found out he died in a plane crash. When I got the news, I was devastated, and I have decided I will leave this world at once!"

"Maam, don't be ridiculous, please don't!" Tanya said with tears in her eyes.

"I have to Tanya. My life has become lifeless now, and everything is so still. Despite being away from him for years, I feel as if I never left his presence. Here Tanya, sign these forms. And do it quickly please."

With tears flowing down her eyes, Tanya signed the forms, leaving her in charge of all of Sarrika's belongings.

"Now go Tanya, and don't tell anybody of this - yet. Go along, and get back to work."

"Uhhh... Ji maam." Tanya said after a lot of hesitation.

Tanya walked out of the cabin slowly, as if her feet with stuck to the floor. How could she just let her boss, her idol, leave the world?

"Tanya, what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?" a collegue asked Tanya.

"No, it's nothing. It's just__"

Tanya's words were interrupted with a sharp scream, a scream coming from her boss.

Tanya and the others rushed to Sarrika's office, to find a knife in Sarrika's stomach. Tanya lay close to Sarrika.

"How could you maam, how could you?" she repeated the phrase over and over between loud sobs.

"Kyun Karan, Kyun? Kyun..." were Sarrika's last words.

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you should make it into a ff..anyways, that was unexpected..her suicide..i thought that she was stronger then that...
anyways, great update =)
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks!

Now to start Kyun...
Nikasha. thumbnail

Kyun Chapter 1

-25 Years Later-

"Mom, please tell dad not to put so many chillies in the pasta, it'll freak out the guests."

"Okay, okay meri ma." said a well maintained woman, in her early 50's. Lets call her Anu. She had colored black hair, up to her shoulders. Sporting a kurti and jeans, this hot mommy looked as if she was 30, but sadly, she wasn't.

"I won't beta, don't worry Priyanca." a stout man, in his late 50's said. With grey hair and a beard, no one would guess he had a wife as good-looking as Anu. Lets just say his name is Kamal.

A girl in her early 20's, 21 to be exact, turned around, sporting an angry look on her face. She was dressed in a blue mini skirt and a white frilly top. 4-inch baby blue high heels adorned her feet, as did blue and white bangles to her left arm. A pair of dangly diamond earrings were on her ears, and a single-diamond ring was set perfectly on her middle finger. With flowing black-brown hair up to her elbows that was pulled back into a tight bun, she had the daughter of a well earning father. She was.

"Dad, please, call me Pri, not Priyanca."

"Aaccha baccha, okay." Priyanca's dad said after a slight chuckle.

Priyanca "Pri" Aggarwal was preparing her house for her post-college graduation party. Priyanca was fresh out of college with a degree in journalism. To celebrate her friend's and her graduation, Priyanca decided to hold a grand party.  

*Ding Dong.* The doorbell rang, and Priyanca's friends piled into the house. Who knows when day became night, and soon everyone left.

As Priyanca was washing up some dishes, she told her mother "Mama, I have to go to London to finish up my course. It's only for 2 years. Please, can I go?"

"Okay Pri, fine. I'll have to talk to your father though. You know how he is... He never wants his baby girl to grow up." Anu said with a smile.

"Oh Mom, stop." Priyanca said, with a small smile forming on her face.

"Jaanu, come here please!" Anu said as she beckoned for her loving husband to come.

"Ji Gudiya Rani?"

"Kamal, Priyanca wants to finish up her course in London, for 2 years." Anu said with a serious look on her face.

"Oh... well if that's what she want's... then I guess it's fine with me. But you have to visit every summer and winter. And no getting drunk or having drugs. Or getting into car accidents, or being shameless with any guy, or..." Kamal began.

"Oh Dad, stop! I'll be fine - trust me." Priyanca said between long laughs.

Clothes were thrown into suitcases the following night, and after bidding farewell to her parents and friends, Priyanca was on her way to the cold and gloomy city of London.

How was she to know, that she would fall in love with the man of her dreams, and get married exactly 2 years after she left her lavish home in New York?

-End of Chapter 1-
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikasha...i am loving this! Srsly...πŸ˜† Drama, yum! And course ppl being dead and reborn, who doesn't love that? πŸ˜‰ You have to temme when the next part is up, so add me to a PM List if ur making one. Last life held lots of drama for her, now lets see what this life does...muaha. Btw, love the cast. ☺️ All hot men...yum yum. πŸ˜†
 -Rinki
Nikasha. thumbnail

Awww thanks Rinks! I'll surely PM you when my next update is up ... that may or may not be tomorrow though.

If you guys want me to PM you all when the updates are posted, let me know. I'll make a PM list.