Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Friends! πŸ€—
This is a serial that I'm going to produce when I grow up...

Summary:
Sarrika Dixit is a young fashion designer, who's life is perfect. She had the perfect job, perfect house, prefect car, and not to mention - the perfect boyfriend; Kunal. One day, Kunal and his friend Karan get into a fight, causing Kunal to leave Sarrika. Eventually, Sarrika and Karan hook up. From there on, Sarrika's life faces many twists and turns, such as numerous marriages, and murder plots. In the end, Sarrika decides to live alone and never get married again. Years after, Sarrika is a successful fashion designer, who owers Mumbai's best designing comapny. Once Sarrika is informed Karan has died, she commits suicide and gives everything she owns to one of her favorite and most trusted employees, Tanya. 25 years later, Priyanca, in the form of Sarrika, and Sakshham, in the form of Karan are reborn. They are re-born to fulfill their desire of being together for not just one life, but many lives. What happens after that? Find out, by reading the always updated Kyun.

Kis Dil Mein Basi Hai Meri Jaan

Sarrika Dixit is a an average height, 20 year old modern girl, from an upper-class family in New Delhi. Sarrika aspires to be a fashion designer, and would do anything to join the fashion designing industy. On her 21st birthday, Sarrika recieves a letter inviting her to design atMumbai's top-notch and best fashion designing company, Panache. Excited as can be, Sarrika leaves her friends and family for the first time, and travels to the large and dangerous city of Mumbai. Sarrika buys an apartment, rents a car, and settles into her new job nicely. Sarrika explores Mumbai, and tries to make the best of her time alone, without any family. One day, at a coffee shop, Sarrika lays eyes on Kunal. Sarrika and Karan introduce themselves, and in no time they are good friends. Kunal asks Sarrika if it's okay to take their relationship to the next girlfriend, and be a couple. An overjoyed Sarrika says yes. Sarrika's life is good; a great job, great apartment, great boyfriend, and a great city! All is well, until one day Sarrika sees an obvious look of tension on Kunal's face. Sarrika asks Kunal what the matter is, and Kunal tells Sarrika that his good friend, Farah is being cheated on by one of Kunal's old friends, Karan Jaiswal. Who is to show up at Kunal's doorstep on that day, but Karan himself. Kunal and Karan get in a tussle, and Sarrika is unsure of who to believe. A frusturated Kunal breaks his relationship with Sarrika, leaving Sarrika in a heart-broken state. Sarrika quits her job, as she is unable to work with a depressed state of mind. Karan tries his best to cheer Sarrika up, and eventually they befriend each other. A relationship develops between the two, and soon love blossoms. Sarrika and Karan have their ons and offs, and Sarrika catches Karan with another girl many times. Yet, Sarrika has an unbreakable attraction to Karan, and can't leave him. No matter how decietful he is, Sarrika just can't seem to admit the fact. Marriage is on cards for the two, and Sarrika and Karan are introduced to each other's parents. Their parents approve of the marriage, and soon Sarrika and Karan marry with a huge celebration. Sarrika officially quits her job, and attemps to be the perfect housewife, shedding her modern past. Sarrika and Karan buy their own house shortly after their marriage, and move in. Life is well, and everything is at peace. Karan's old friend Laksh pays a visit to Karan's house, and Karan invites him to stay for a few days. A few days becomes a few weeks, and weeks become months. Karan leaves for a month long business trip, leaving Laksh and Sarrika alone. Laksh tells Sarrika of his daughter, Chandni. Laksh tells Sarrika of how he left Chandini at his mother's house, and is letting her bring Chandni up. Sarrika is mad at hearing that, and makes sure Laksh brings Chandni back, to her home. Chandni arrives at the Dixit-Jaiswal household, and with in a few days is well adjusted. Chandni starts to believe Sarrika is her mother, shocking Laksh and Sarrika. Unsure of what to do, Sarrika and Laksh marry in a private ceremony, with just Chandni's presense. Karan returns shortly, and once he finds out what happend while he left, he leaves the house, leaving Sarrika in tears. Laksh and Sarrika have constant querrels due to this, and Laksh/Chandni leave Sarrika also. Sarrika decides to sell her house, and move to another part of the city. As the rode her bike in the neighborhood on a sunny afternoon, Sarrika meets Shaurya and his friend Nikhil. All is well, until Chirag, one of Sarrika's old college friends enters her life. Chirag is mad at the world, and he is out to kill everyone in Mumbai. Slowly, he lurks around the streets of Mumbai, and sets eyes on Sarrika. He befriends her, and they become good friends. Sarrika introduces Chirag to her friends, and they welcome him graciously. Everything is well, until killings begin. Sarrika and her friends want to get to the bottom of the mysterious killings, and find out the murderer is Chirag. After knowing of Chirag's plan, Sarrika invites him to her house, with a plan to kill him off. Chirag acts friendly, like a normal human being at Sarrika's house. Sarrika has a gun in her pocket, but waits for the right time. Sarrika fills Chirag up with wine, until he is in a drunken state. She pulls out her gun and is about to shoot, until Chriag shocks her by pulling out a knife. It is a cat and mouse game between the two, as Chirag snatches Sarrika's gun, leaving her with no protection. Sarrika does her best to escape from Chirag's cluthes, but Chirag corners her. Right as he is about to stab Sarrika, Chirag breaks down and tells Sarrika he can't kill her. He explains to her that he is working for Ranvijay Raisinghania, an underworld don from Mumbai. Sarrika is shocked, but eventually forgives Chirag. Ranvijay is introduced, and pretends to be a simple and honest human being, Raj Rai. Sarrika's friends don't trust him, but Sarrika ignores their remarks against Raj. Sarrika develops feelings for Raj, and they marry. Sarrika tells Raj to move into her house, which he does. On their wedding night, Raj gets cosy with Sarrika, and tries to rape Sarrika.  Sarrika is heart broken, and unsure of what to do. Out of self defence, Sarrika poisions Raj's meal, leaving him dead. Time passes, and through them, Sarrika develops a whole new circle of friends, and her life starts to improve. Sarrika begins to feel a slight attraction to Shaurya, and soon realizes she is in life. In an attempt to start a fresher life, Sarrika tells Shaurya of her feelings towards him. Shaurya is happy, but tells Sarrika he doesn't believe in the institution of marriage, and doesn't want to be in a relationship. This shocks Sarrika, and she goes into a state of depression. Sarrika goes back to her parents house, where she meets various suitors to marry, each who she rejects. Sarrika decides to go back to Mumbai. Sarrika's paths cross with Karan a couple times, each time giving her false hopes of re-marrying Karan. Sarrika decides to start fresh with Karan, and they re-marry each other. Misunderstandings develop with the two again, and the re-re-marry each other again, not once but twice. Karan decides to leave Sarrika once more, and move onto greener pastures. Sarrika is much stonger this time, but never-the-less is in pain. Sarrika leaves Mumbai, and moves to her old residence in Mumbai. After a lot of struggling, Sarrika gets her job back, and earns fame and fortune. Sarrika decides to never marry again, and live life alone. But yet, she will always wonder ... Kis Dil Mein Bassi Hai Meri Jaan?

I hoe you all liked it! Please comment/critisize!😊

-->Look below for a Character Sketch!<--

The love saga will start again with a reincarnation track. The title will be changed to Kyun. Kyun starts on Page 3, with an ending to Kis Dil Mein Bassi Hai Meri Jaan.

Table of Contents:

Kis Dil Mein Bassi Hai Meri Jaan Part 2: Page 3
Kyun Episode 1: Page 3
Kyun Episode 2: Page 4
Kyun Episode  3: Page 4
Kyun Episode  4: Page 5
Kyun Episode  5: Page 5
Kyun  Episode 6: Page 6
Kyun Episode 7: Page 7
Kyun Episode 8: Page 8
Kyun  Episode 9: Page 9
Kyun Episode 10: Page 9
Kyun Episode  11: Page 9
Kyun Episode 12: Page 10
Kyun Episode 13: Page 10
Kyun Episode 14: Page 11
Kyun Episode 15: Page 12
Kyun Episode 16: Page 14
Kyun Episode 17: Page 15
Kyun Episode 18: Page 15
Kyun Episode 19: Page 16
Kyun Episode 20 Page 17
Kyun Episode 21: Page 18
Kyun Episode 22: Page 19
Kyun Episode 23: Page 20
Kyun Episode 24: Page 20
Kyun Episode 25: Page 20
Kyun Episode 26: Page 21
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

this is cool yaar. πŸ‘ so much like ekta you're right 🀣 i like it.. many turns. but sarrika's heart always getting broken  her hopes crushed.. and u are gonna produce this haan😲🀣 well i hope you can start writing little episodes from it. really want to readπŸ˜ƒ

Nikasha. thumbnail
Yeah, I might just do that! If I get more feedback and ideas to make it better, I'll surely start making little episodes!
Girl_2007 thumbnail
oh goodnesss.... .... sooooo many twistes, and marriages, and ups and downs, yesπŸ‘, i declare this officialy an Ektas style story... πŸ‘ 
making little episodes wud be nice πŸ˜ƒ, we wud get to read em while enjoying some aloo chat masala or some other indian snacks... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Nikasha. thumbnail
Lolz, okay. I had planned a lot of other twists, but I forgot to include them. If you want, I can edit my post and add them.

There's no vamp in the show, so incase you want one just tell me.
Nikasha. thumbnail

Character Sketch:

Rati&nbsp;Pandey hspace5 Rati Pandey as Sarrika Dixit [Jaiswal] - The ever modern, charming, sweet, sensitive, family-centered independant, and relaxed lady of the show. In a relationship with many, in the end is left alone.

Arjun&nbsp;Bijlani hspace5 Arjun Bijlani as Karan Jaiswal - A short-tempered, hot headed businessman, at first an antagonist but later on turns out to be posititive. Karan has a slight grey shade throughout the show. [Lead Protagonist]

Sushant&nbsp;Rajput hspace5 Sushant Rajput as Shaurya Lohani - The hot and handsome, chill dude who brightens up everyone's day. Was briefly in a relationship with Sarrika but it ended soon. [Second Lead Protagonist after Karan left]

Aamir Ali&nbsp;Malik Aamir Ali Malik as Kunal - Sarrika's first boyfriend. A tall, dashing lad who gets angry easily, but never wants to put a frown on Sarrika's face.

Aman&nbsp;Verma hspace5 Aman Verma as Ranvijay Raisinghania/Raj Rai - A powerful and demon-like underworld don, who mascerades as a sweet and kind-hearted Raj Rai.

Amit&nbsp;Tandon hspace5 Amit Tandon as Chirag Mehra - An insecure, kind man who is forced by Ranvijay Raisinghania to the lives of innocent people.

Karan Tacker as Nikhil Oberoi - Shaurya's ever sweet and caring friend.

No I didn't pair Arjun and Rati because they rock in Miley Jab Hum Tum

Well maybe I did, but oh well. Forget they were in Miley Jab Hum Tum together, and get ready to see them in two totally different roles!

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail

hmmm... i think u should pick rati... except like a little older version of herπŸ˜‰ and for karan.. yaar i saw your siggy of karan tacker. i think maybe you should have him as karan jaiswal😲 i like those two😳

Nikasha. thumbnail
I like Rati too, I found her the best. She has awesome chemistry with Arjun also. She's a versitile actres - I've seen both her shows and I loved 'em both!

Karan as Karan?

How about I make Karan Tacker Shaurya?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome story nikasha..i like it.. also, i love the pairings u chose..
*Nishi* thumbnail
update it yaar i cant wait to read πŸ˜ƒ