Whats happening between Rakhi and Luv?

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Firstly out of all the guys i'd say Luv is the most good looking, he's tall, handsome, educated and comes across as a really nice guy.

Out of all the guys i'd say Rakhi should go for him, BUT one thing bugs me is that he just seems to perfect! Too good to be true!

Plus on todays show, there was a clip of Rakhi visiting him in his room and feeding him! Why didn't they show us more of that? why didn't they mention Rakhi visitng him? And then during the party there were a few backgorund clips where Rakhi and Luv were dancing together and then it looks like they were talking seriously๐Ÿ˜•

I really hope this show isn't fixed! But daal main kuch kala hai!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as far i think...rakhi is falling for him...no matter how genuine everybody else is or watever...luv has d looks & rakhi & him will look really gud together...& i noticed tht whenever luv is arounf her...she blushes...& i can feel she has this feelings for him๐Ÿ˜‰
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Luv does have the good look but he seems so perfect!... He is probably acting! but he is the most handsome among the all participants!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

which woman in her right mind can stay away from a hot guy? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he does seem too good to be true though.

I like Luv and Manmohan. Happy both of them are in her good graces.
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Rakhi has a crush on Luv ;)
samirah23 thumbnail
It's okay to have a crush, but that doesn't make him a good husband. He seems cute, but like a little boy.

Rakhi needs a man - someone who can handle her and can provide for her - not just a love toy who will just be eye candy!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could see that love in rakhi's eyes,as soon as he came...love at 1st sight bolo..rest of the guys are bekaar wooing rakhi..๐Ÿ˜†

This guy seems too good to be true
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
ya really he's too good to be true. he has all the things going for him..good looks, a modelling career and all. if he really loved rakhi he could've easily wooed her, or any girl he likes, outside the show. y would he come on the show?  he himself said he wants glamour and fame
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*LoVeLy*~

Luv does have the good look but he seems so perfect!... He is probably acting! but he is the most handsome among the all participants!

that is what my feelings.. he is just acting.. as he toohe was her first selection.. infact she should not marry anyone there.. none of them fit for her.. 
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umm I think Luv is acting, he just wants to be on tv so that a movie or serial director sees him and casts him in their forthcoming project. So he will act like he likes Rakhi a lot and all but after a couple of weeks he will try to get eliminated. I am not being negative but by watching yesterdays' show this is what I can tell!! Even if he does marry her he will use her to get into bollywood!! Oh and Manmohan is a major fake. for now I like Ather and Elesh they seem the most genuine.