Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Stop this nonsense ...bas enough is enough!!

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
2 days before marriage and all this crap.........what the hell!!??..i dont want this to be an ekta soap.......i am soooo pissed.....i cant take this nonsense anymore i mean come on...how long has it been since rituraj entered yeh rishta.....i think it has been almost a month now and yeh sab kya hain..........its high time that he leaves seriously i cant stand his name nor can i stand his presence on the screen now.......

I was watching today's episode at work and i was soooooooooooooooo heartbroken that i couldnt even concentrate on my work anymore.........i felt like SLAPPING naitik and akshara both.........I dont think i can watch tomorrow's episode....it will be too much for me too handle....i'll be happy if something good is happening or else its going to ruin my weekend.....pls pls someone if anyone of you see's a new promo....pls tell us abt it in the forum.........

pls pls creatives dont drag this whole thing like you drag bidaai..........i stopped watching bidaai coz of this and i beg you pls dont spoil the wedding.......

i dont think that he will say no that he doesnt want to marry aks....if you remember someone in the forum i think charu mentioned that naitik was wearing a green sherwani while sbs or sbb was interviewing him.......if they stop the wedding what was the use of the promo's they showed us when they started promoting the show with aks/naitik as hubby and wifey.......

if i hear naitik say something like he has second thoughts abt this marriage or if he doesnt know if he wants to get married or not....i swear i will not watch this show again............Naitik better gets his act straight now....bas enough of ur stupid tantrums......

and Akshara u better open ur mouth or else i am going to put my hand in ur mouth
dont let a man dictate you and humiliate you like that..........i wonder why vish and rajeshri did not teach this to their daughter which i believe is one of  the most important thing that a girl should learn....Dead.........

sorry for bursting out my anger here.......

SUPERPISSED!!!!!!!!!!Dead

Edited by serendipityusa - 02 July 2009 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I'm with u :) kya karen yaar..We'll have to tolerate this nonsense for a while ....
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

and Akshara u better open ur mouth or else i am going to put my hand in ur mouth
dont let a man dictate you and humiliate you like that..........

can you please do that? LOL

maybe that will make akshara talk!!! i am dying for her to just stand up for herself. i think even if vish had taught akshara to defend herself and put her foot down..rajshri would've reversed the process. LOL

but trust me, all this will be resolved soon, and they will both be back to normal before the wedding..which WILL TAKE PLACE. creatives can't give us such a big dhoka. Tongue

so my prediction now is that naitik's anger has(and will 2nite) reach a climax and after that he will calm down. which is when he will realize his mistakes and start healing.

Edited by desertrose21 - 03 July 2009 at 12:36am
zahirah Groupbie
zahirah
zahirah

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i feel your pain! first of all, he needs to know that stuff like this happens and it happened before she even knew Natik existed and second she needs to open her mouth! I can't stand how she just cries..girl..defend yourself!!!

Gayatri better put some sense into him and Akshara should tell him how much she loves him!!!

tomorrows episode better be good! this is the time we are supposed to enjoy not be mad!!!
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I think they should get rid of Naitik and have Akshara marry Rituraj. Naitik always blamed Rituraj for having ego but Naitik's ego is way bigger. he is a real cry baby and all his nakharas are too much. He should stay in both his mother's lap and stay their munna.
Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged

What r u doing Naitik stop this all..............

Shaddi Nazdik hai n tum mood bannah ker bathai hoo.......
Just forgot everything and enjoy ur marriage.........
niveda Senior Member
niveda
niveda

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i think ekta's creatives have joined yrkkh team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top