Pavitra Rishta

Finally Manav got entry in Archu's house!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preetmeher

preetmeher

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Big smile Finally Manav got to get inside Archana's house n also told about his name n address to her n her father n in bonus got 2 drink TEA made by archu........!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Great going Manav!!!!WinkWinkWink

BTW in that interview on SBS SUSHIE was all himself............u know very Preet lik.........trying to b Manav lik  Clap....n that saree thing 5000 Rs was so funny....his expressionsLOLLOLLOL.......n "bhaiya mai apko instalments mein doonga"LOL!!!!

In SBS ........also when ankita was singing "Pyaar hua ikraar hua.".(in d end).....he kept his hand on his heart in a naughty way(Preet lik)....n then she nudged him slightly n he was serious again!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Luv Sushant!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally Manav got entry in Archu's house!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
awww yea...he will get her vry soon....hayeeee:)

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetmeher

Big smile Finally Manav got to get inside Archana's house n also told about his name n address to her n her father n in bonus got 2 drink TEA made by archu........!!!!SmileSmileSmile Completely agree .. but not only he got to get inside their house, but also in their heart .. I think Archu's father will ask for his hand haha lollz .. ( but he'll give it to his daughter, he won't keep it to himself don't worry lollz )

Great going Manav!!!!WinkWinkWink

BTW in that interview on SBS SUSHIE was all himself............u know very Preet lik.........trying to b Manav lik  Clap....n that saree thing 5000 Rs was so funny....his expressionsLOLLOLLOL.......n "bhaiya mai apko instalments mein doonga"LOL!!!!  I was so happy when I saw him .. his 1st interview .. Gosh, he was so funny, he has a great sense of humor just like Preet !! It was funny how he was trying to be serious ..

In SBS ........also when ankita was singing "Pyaar hua ikraar hua.".(in d end).....he kept his hand on his heart in a naughty way(Preet lik)....n then she nudged him slightly n he was serious again!!!!LOLLOLLOL .. Yup I noticed that, he's also a good singer .. haila Preet/Sushant .. main marjawaa lollz

Luv Sushant!!!!SmileSmileSmile Me too !! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Goldie

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Great news to know so I can catch up by this Sunday since I am busy with Summer School...

Love
Mickey P

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Great...thanks yaar

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
yaa i was so happy watching them

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i wanna see the video too.can someone please give the link to it..
thanks.

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yes i am also ver very happy .....................manav is best

Post Reply New Post

Go to top