Marathi TV

HATS OFF TO PRIYADARSHINI VAHINI!!!!!!!!!

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends, kaal aapan sarvaane milun Priyachi kashi criticize keli hoti.  That she is dumb, guillible, etc., etc.   Today she proved all of us wrong.  I just loved her acting today.  How she recalls the election campaign speech of Ranvir's.  Then the way she questions Ranvir regarding Viks' decision of marrying Devu.   And then her dialogues with Viks were just flawless.  The way she fights for Devayani's cause was just superb.  👏.    Of course it is another thing that it did not have much effect on Viks, and Ranvir is really one big bully.  They really are the thick headed sort.  Nothing penetrates that head of theirs.   Poor Priya she tries as much as she can to gain some self-respect in that house, but the people of that house have no respect  for values or principles. 😡   Kaalji karu nakos Priya, lavkarach Devu yeil tithe and tumhi dogha milun tya doghana  aani  line madhe aanaycha, okay?😆

I found some photos of Nishigandha.  On the right is one photo from her serial Dastaan, which used to come on Zee TV.  It was a very classy serial shot fully in Dubai and Nishi was looking so beautiful in that.  Her co-star was Parmeet Sethi in that. 

She is also an author of five books, of which three have been the recipients of prestigious state awards. Her degree of Doctorate from the University of Mumbai on Research on 'Changing Role of Women In Society - Reflections from Marathi & British Theatres (1970-1990)' proves her academic excellence.

Kulvadhu Dec 9 Episode Video Click on this photo of Devyaani and u will get the Dec 9 episode of kulvadhu, where Priya helps Devu find out about Vikram's deceit.

Enjoy friends!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr posting this Vidya...

Well yes I did loved Priya's stand yest...bt in vain as it was falling on deaf ears...

And yaar Nishigandha has done quite a lott good movies and shows....Dastaan ws the oldest of it...and was a  good one!!
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank Goodness that creatives did think of giving her a bit of more role than expected. All this while they just showed her the sort of woman who is subdued..but atlast, I loved her dialogue delivery and the side of a woman who is wounded. I wonder how she and Saima are ready to make Devu Kulvadu(as shown in the promotion).

Nishigandha's very early serial include, Avaahan which was a big hit, it was about dowry death and everyone remembers her acting in that, some 20 odd years ago, I guess..I loved Viks expressions and just wished that he loves Devu, therefore could easily ignore his vahini..But I know its just a wish..now that cant be acting on top of acting..they have already showed that he acted his love and didnt feel anything towards Devu..I guess now they cant show that he acted again to make Devu a Kulvadhu...that will be a bit too much..I think...But I wish it would be the case...ha ha ha

Thanks Vidya for the post...lots of research hey...
*Resham* thumbnail
Yaar I too second this...bt lets just wish tht nw she becomes a kulvadhu....
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[Quote=SearchSat]But I know its just a wish..now that cant be acting on top of acting..they have already showed that he acted his love and didnt feel anything towards Devu..I guess now they cant show that he acted again to make Devu a Kulvadhu...that will be a bit too much..I think...But I wish it would be the case...ha ha ha[/QUOTE]

That was very funny Seema 🤣    Reshu Kulvadhu tar ti honaarach pan te dogha bandhuncha tar veglich plan aahe.  Aata mhantat elections zaalya nantar tila toh sodnaar.
*Resham* thumbnail
Vids...tey shakya honar nahi...mala nahi vatat Devu aata dumbo sarkhi vagel..

Teechya manat nakkich kahitari chalaley....mhanun tar evadha virodh asun tee swataha taiyaar zali lagnala...