Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lacchu21

firsttime YRKKH people made us  to cry

Totallly agreeEE!!! 😭
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys,

I know I might come for lot of critisim here, but really as desertrose mentioned, saying I can't see N is the worst thing she could have said. His heart is broken, he is in the verge of crying (quickly saw the youtube without audio)... can't see be a little more sensitive towards him.

She has been so spoilt in the family where everyone dances to her tune (of course so has he) that she is just not yet mature enough to be in a relationship with esp an intense guy like Natik.... as somebody said she actually should be with RR, guy given to complements, flirting etc. She is not going to get it with Natik...

From the posts, I don't think people realize that Natik is not neccessarily angry about RR seeing her before or her liking RR before, it is because she didn't tell him all about it esp. when he came to talk about it that he thinks she has agreed to his Rishta with not whole heartdley.... that she still has feelings to RR (his own mother likes RR very much) after all, hence her hiding about it... he is so upfront about his issues, faces them head on that he just can not fathom her evasiveness at all...

Even today he apparently gave her oppurtunity to talk, his heart is just splintering (excellent acting)....

She knew that he would be upset, it is her mom who gave total wrong advice...
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

Guys,

I know I might come for lot of critisim here, but really as desertrose mentioned, saying I can't see N is the worst thing she could have said. His heart is broken, he is in the verge of crying (quickly saw the youtube without audio)... can't see be a little more sensitive towards him.

She has been so spoilt in the family where everyone dances to her tune (of course so has he) that she is just not yet mature enough to be in a relationship with esp an intense guy like Natik.... as somebody said she actually should be with RR, guy given to complements, flirting etc. She is not going to get it with Natik...

From the posts, I don't think people realize that Natik is not neccessarily angry about RR seeing her before or her liking RR before, it is because she didn't tell him all about it esp. when he came to talk about it that he thinks she has agreed to his Rishta with not whole heartdley.... that she still has feelings to RR (his own mother likes RR very much) after all, hence her hiding about it... he is so upfront about his issues, faces them head on that he just can not fathom her evasiveness at all...

Even today he apparently gave her oppurtunity to talk, his heart is just splintering (excellent acting)....

She knew that he would be upset, it is her mom who gave total wrong advice...

both are equally at fault here.......both are so immature.......and stuborn......remember the scene where naitik got upset over the pen boy......
yeah aks should have told him the truth............i wonder what are the dialogue writers have in mind......"i cant see the word N' was completely unnecessary.....yeah her mom is of no use sometimes..........rajeshri gets on my nerves...when she gives aks the wrong advice...........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....god knows what going to happen now
-Ami- thumbnail
Oh yes. Todays' episode was very emotional and touchy. Both Akshara and Naitik had portrayed out thier feelings so well  that you could actually see the pain that they were in.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
akshara's dad was right....

"Hiding the Truth is no less than lying"

very wise saying by the way...

what valid reason does she have for not speaking when naitik asked her about RR(the first time?)

she couldn't bear it, that he was too happy and she would kill that?
well, she has done much much worse now. naitik is heartbroken.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

both are equally at fault here.......both are so immature.......and stuborn......remember the scene where naitik got upset over the pen boy......
yeah aks should have told him the truth............i wonder what are the dialogue writers have in mind......"i cant see the word N' was completely unnecessary.....yeah her mom is of no use sometimes..........rajeshri gets on my nerves...when she gives aks the wrong advice...........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....god knows what going to happen now

Akshara's friends were provocative as well....talking nonsense..if mohit didn't come they're telling him "you're keeping ur wife away from ur friends bec. Akshara is so beautiful , aapko darr hai wo usko uda ke na le jaye 🤢" how sick is tht 🤢