Is Natik going to break off the shaadi?

Posted: 14 years ago
I'm sooo scared! ON SBS Akshara said she had to cry a lot and i"m scared it's because Natik breaks off the wedding :( What's going to happen???? Please creatives don't ruin the wedding..we want more cute parts between Akshara and Natik please!

She didnt' even know Natik existed and she never really knew Rituraj, so Natik can't hold it against her. Akshara has to tell Natik that she loves him and never loved Rituraj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!! I'm soooo worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish they gave more precaps!!!
He'll not break off the marriage..hopefully Gayitri will put some sense in him..but i don't want the families to know abt this..Akshara ki itni badnaami hogi and the damage will be irrepairable !
But i Think natik bolega cause he is so vulnerable,he needs help
I hope gasyatri mom comes to the rescue.

Nahi toh is shadi ko koi nahi baccha sakta,creatives ke alawah
what say charu
look guys if there is a delayed shaadi ( another few months) or no shaadi, I for one will not be watching this show. I mean for petes sake, get the 2 married off and then they can fight any number of times that they want. I hope the creatives are reading this, because it would be misleading the audience, i mean building up everything to a mariage stage and then nothing happening.

God naitik ji and akshara ji solve your problems and give us a lovely wedding yaar

Bring it on people

Sandy
Originally posted by nittee

But i Think natik bolega cause he is so vulnerable,he needs help
I hope gasyatri mom comes to the rescue.

Nahi toh is shadi ko koi nahi baccha sakta,creatives ke alawah
what say charu

Of course dear ! shadi toh hokar rahegi ..don't worry he'll discuss it with Gayitri....she's our only hope..Mohit, Akshara , everybody wounded with Naitik's AK 47 ! πŸ˜† may be RR can also help ...afterall this mess was created by him only ...so if he can do this one "ehsaan" on us
Originally posted by randhr

look guys if there is a delayed shaadi ( another few months) or no shaadi, I for one will not be watching this show. I mean for petes sake, get the 2 married off and then they can fight any number of times that they want. I hope the creatives are reading this, because it would be misleading the audience, i mean building up everything to a mariage stage and then nothing happening.

God naitik ji and akshara ji solve your problems and give us a lovely wedding yaar

Bring it on people

Sandy
Sandy,

marriage can't be delayed or cancelled..IT HAS TO HAPPEN ! bec. the family honour is at stake..both the families must not know what transpired b/w Naitik & Akshara...Akshara ki itni badnaami hogi ke koi soch nahi sakta...before nything like this happens, Naitik plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz take out your brain frm the safe deposit box and APOLOGIZE ! 😑
i think when natik was talking akshra should speak up , vo aise chup ho jaati jaise gungi hai ,i deknhe waale ko bhi gussa a jaata hai, the gal doesn't have sense to talk . cizo ko kaise smabhal jaata hai, she don't know ki apne pyar ka viswaas kaise dilaye...how stupid agar uski jagah varsha hoti toh sab sambhal leti
don't worry..naitik can't break off the wedding.

DADDAJI WON'T LET HIM! πŸ˜†
I dont think the wedding will break but yeah i hope no one knows about this issue because then it will really go out of hand.
i hope he doesnt
i will b devastated!