Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm backkkk with another episode update! yayyyy...plz no autographs plz. heheheWink

Starts....the family take Archu off and throw water on her and she is conscious again. Solochana is happy...(poor her). Then she gets angry and slaps ArchuClap and yells at her asking what did she think she was doing? And then they cry hugging. Next morning Archu is sitting dazed...her baba comes and she asks why for me did you think of doing such a thing? Why baba? Cry He says I forgot about my responsibilities. He says from today onwards nobody in this house will be stressed out, or will be upset or sad. Let's take that promise. Solochana & Vinod are watching from the window smiling, while baba and Archu are hugging.
   Vinod is angry in his room with Manjusha. He says how could someone ruin the life of my sister and family. Whoever he is I'm going to find him. Manju looks sad and worried.
   Solochana is talking to her friend (who is a relative of Satish) about how one misunderstanding ruined everything. Her friend tells her to talk to Satish because he is a very simple and kind-hearted and understanding person. Solochana goes and she is told to wait by the secretary.
   Manav knocks on Archu's door. Archu comes to the door, and Manav is dazed Embarrassed. She says you here? And baba comes and says come in and is all happy. Baba tells Archu that he is who saved me from drowning. Archu smiles a thankful smile. Manav tells baba that he forgot his wallet, so he came to return it.  Baba tells Archu to make chai for them, and he brings Manav inside. He tells Manav he'll be right back. He sits down and watches Archu making chai (can I tell u I love the background humming of the singer?!!)
   Solochana is still waiting, when Satish comes and asks the secretary why didn't she tell him. He says sorry to Solochana for making her wait. (aww he is such a sweet guy).
   Archu brings chai and baba is asking Manav about where he lives and who is in his home. Archu is meanwhile dazed. UnhappyManav looks at Arch in that state and feels sad.
   Solochana tells Satish that it was all a misunderstanding and bechari Archu doesn't even know things like that. Satish says he understands, but cannot do anything in this matter now. (he is such a soft spoken guy!) She tries to convince him, but he stays mum and she leaves crying.
  Solochana is walking back home thru the market and hears Manav's mother screaming and physical fighting with the sabziwaliLOL  On the other hand, Manav leaves and baba asks for his number. He leaves and Archu gives a small smile. Baba tells Archu what a good boy he is and then a splitscreen is shown with Solochana disgusted/annoyed by the brawl Manav's mother has caused.

And the episode ends.

Hope u liked the update. Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 02 July 2009 at 11:27pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821lifetimefanbrit-in-nyChomelahcirsoujik27sweetyz_123akshtha19silverfrost1311samsayshelloDevjyoteeAMSTzeestar1kanika_22cbindia2009westindiangeetsbelvin92sushmackamurali~~~Sweta~~~inpeace007inzbutunamumpysonal75nulznookwayekomasp@rasradheradheghinaNandita5GHT_ArManGauri22naj7*Maleena*rashi77hazel16bookbrain007Aamir's Fanbharadwaj_kmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~Payal25_SuMmEr_LoVe_happesam111222Roarkl0veyneela226Rakhie_08.Mandy.Sano88Fallen AngelBul3Jenifer.swetha10MissArshi-nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 2nd Written + Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thank you so much

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
detailed update,, thank u sooooo muchh!

Gauri22

Goldie