Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

OMG........Akash confessed hiz luv

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
OMG wen I finished watchin 2dayz episode i waz shocked 4 a while............cant believe akash actually confessed hiz luv............n dat waz not da rite time.........pooja iz cryin over ronit n out of nowhere he like i luv u n ive been luvin u since da beginning of college...will u marry me?................................dat waz a total shocker...didnt expect it @ all

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
did he really?
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
i know i was in shock too for a while!!!....yeh kya hogiya!!!......but i think he did the rite thing coz then pooja will stop crying over ronit she will start aruging wit akash and she will start thinking of him....aur thorye din keh leh she will stop crying!!!......seriously i am sick of her crying now!!
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
remeber he said that she should start a new life all over again!!....and then he proposed her ....i think his timings are not that bad!!.....i know pooja will fight wit him in next episodes but then i think she should get over wit all this and serously stop crying!!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

remeber he said that she should start a new life all over again!!....and then he proposed her ....i think his timings are not that bad!!.....i know pooja will fight wit him in next episodes but then i think she should get over wit all this and serously stop crying!!

I think his timing was horrible, sorry to disagree. I thought it was insensitive of him- Pooja was crying her heart out and she didn't need another shock which he gave her. And his advice- I think he should use some of his own advice.

Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

tu woh kya karta!!...sirf kehtye rehney saye tu kuch nahain hota na...

if i say to u ronit ko bhol jao bhol jao....start a new life us ko bhol jao....and keep saying like that half of my life ...will u ever forget him...nahian na coz hummarye kehnye say ky ahowa hai.....98% of the ppl on the group wanted ronit and pooja to be together.....nahian howa na!!

i know someone who had this big crush on this guy....she didn't got him...and we all were telling her that bhol jao...she tried to  but woh phir bhi us keh zehan say nahain nikalta tha.....then somone proposed her.... and now she does have thoes old memories but still now she is atleast has started studying and everything...pehlye tu us ka bora haal hogiya tha!!

thats y i said his timings were rite ...

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 25 January 2005 at 9:35pm
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I am not against him telling Pooja to forget Ronit- what he said was sort of right, that she should start her life anew. But that doesn't mean he has to propose to her- he gave her two shocks- first, that he has always loved her and second, his proposal of marriage. I don't think that was right and its just my opinion. Akash needed to give her time, and he did exactly what his mother TOLD him not to- I think he is taking advantage of Pooja's condition. He isn't acting like a friend right now and that's what she needs- a friend, not another guy who loves her and wants to marry her.  
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

i think he was a bit selfish cos he cud've told her 2 go back 2 her dreams, thats 2 become a director but instead he is telling her 2 find another guy

i think pooja mite not be too happy about him confessing his luv

Go to top