Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Cant marriages jus b a happy occ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I dont understand one thing-- why cant marriages jus be a happy occasion- why should there always be confusion, heartbreak and unhappiness  ....
I liked Rituraj's character when he came in earlier and thot may be they could have prolonged his character's length, but finally when he comes in , there is no happiness at all, neither am I feeling happy about Rituraj's entry , neither are Akshara and naitik.....It would have been so nice, if there are was no Rituraj and they had jus shown us a happy akshara and naitik, enjoying all the rituals and customs , but now, both of them have such a glum face (esp. Naitik) ...may be the confusion will clear, but definitely the enjoyment during this marriage proceedings will not happen again later, its once in a life time yaar, I wish they had shown a happy Naksh....

Addin to this is the mamaji and nakli sona saga and naniji, who is overdoing it ---let alone engaged Naksh talking , even married couples are not allowed to talk to each other....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant marriages jus b a happy occ" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top