Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Bebo is luking dumn Gorgeous..her dressing nd make up style is improving day by day :))
simran1285 thumbnail
No offense to her fans but I personally feel Kareena looked much better before her facial/jaw surgery and all that weight loss, I was watching refugee yesterday and she looked so lovely, now she looks so gaunt and her face looks so scary with the cheekbones caving in.

Kareena dear you are a beautiful lady but please put on some weight!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Simran1285, Kareean never got any jaw surgery done. ANd I know she never would, coz back in 2004 someone asked her her best feature, and she said her jawline, lmao!
Her ego woulnt permit her to do anything to it, haha.
Its just that yoga helped her shed the weight on her face (as she reported) that she was not able to shed earlier.

-Divyaa- thumbnail
awww kareena looks gorgeous ,an dlooks like kat and ritesh are having un they look so cute and sara is a replica of her mother amrita ,ibrahim looks sweet,thnx for sharing,i want to see akshay too.
roxthefox thumbnail

THERE'S MY CURTAIN! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Kat actually looks nice. Not stuck up for once. Just relaxed and chilled out.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roxy, you should def come to BS more often🀣
how come katrina was there
im confused
-LOV3- thumbnail
i dont understand how can u even make this ur house curtain? ....this makes me confused....u like her outfit or u dont??πŸ˜•......humans r so weird.....first time im hearing that people even steals curtain
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: faezah

i dont understand how can u even make this ur house curtain? ....this makes me confused....u like her outfit or u dont??πŸ˜•......humans r so weird.....first time im hearing that people even steals curtain

I'm glad that you acknowledged that I'm human. πŸ˜†
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Simran1285, Kareean never got any jaw surgery done. ANd I know she never would, coz back in 2004 someone asked her her best feature, and she said her jawline, lmao!

Her ego woulnt permit her to do anything to it, haha.
Its just that yoga helped her shed the weight on her face (as she reported) that she was not able to shed earlier.

Darling all I can say is please see the links to articles below re: Bebo's jaw surgery and also cellulite removal. That's wonderful that you feel so strongly about her but please do check these out.

http://www.bestdesi.com/movies/bollywood-divas-hot-looks-thanks-to-cosmetic-surgery/