desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess we can put all member reviews of KI here!

Our very own Addicted watched it!
She put her review on kareean's forum, but I guess didnt put it down here. I'll copy and paste! Thanks Cho!

"Sorry guys!!! I was little late on review coz I went out with my cousins after the film... I watched first day first show....So proud of myself! heheh
Okay.....
The film was H I L A R I O U S!!!
I loved it!!! Akki stole the show!! Everyone in theatre was laughing all the time!! Bebo is awesome but Akki overshadows her (unfortunately)...But as a bebo fan, I am disappointed with the look and her characterization! I was hoping for something more!! But the film will definitely do well...I went out with my 8 cousins and 6 of them liked it!! So that means that majority had fun!!...
And the hollywood cameos and songs were well in sync with the story!! I think everyone in theatre had enjoyed! Hopefully I am hoping for superhit!!!  
PS: The watch story was intact but it doesn't look over the top and goes well with the film...Akki was true in saying, enjoy the popcorn and movie and forget the logic!! I had fun!! YAYA!!! "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutykoo20 thumbnail
I dont find The film awesome
Its the remake of a tamil film Pamma K Sambandham starring Kamal Hassan & Simran.
desigal90 thumbnail
Yup that's what I heard!
So who else has seen it? Its coming out on the 3rd but in some places like Dubai and Toronto, its out!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
im watching it 2day 🥳

leaving my brain behind tho...definitely!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Yes plz leave ur brain behind, and just enjoy! lol!
I cant wait till day after tomorrow! ITS TOO FAR!
I hope you enjoy it Megha, serously.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Should I go watch it? My mom's best friend wants to go, but I told my mom "Tell her, HECK NO."

I dont know, maybe I'll wait till the reviews come out.

desigal90 thumbnail

Since you dont like the stars all that much, then you should wait for reviews =)

They should be out by Friday since that's the official release date!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Makes sense. I have been trying to got for NY all this week, but something or the other comes up. Same thing is happening with my friend, I tell you, this movie is jinxed! :/
b_queen thumbnail
im in London..nd here most of the people are luking 4ward to LAK than KI...y is tht?..KI promos r luking good too...im all excited thou to watch it...wish it has released here in London on 1sy July too...now i gotta wait till friday...nd if the reviews r good then my family will agree to go..if not then i wont find anyone 2 go with me...hope the reviews will b good 😊