Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* Dwapar Yuga: Doubts & Discussions *+ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

^^^  This was shown in BRC, but BRC invented a lot of things.  But to answer Parina, when Draupadi emerged from the fire, the heavenly voice said that she'd be the cause of the destruction of the Kurus.  I'm not sure whether the vastraharan itself was part of that, or something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirMoner_Radio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* Dwapar Yuga: Doubts & Discussions *+ (Page 7)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

^^^  This was shown in BRC, but BRC invented a lot of things.  But to answer Parina, when Draupadi emerged from the fire, the heavenly voice said that she'd be the cause of the destruction of the Kurus.  I'm not sure whether the vastraharan itself was part of that, or something else.

Of course Vastrharan is the main cause of the war. Draupadi  keeps on reminding her husbands about her untied hair and she was never ready to forgive the Kauravas for what they did to her. No women would be able to forgive after suffering such an insult.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavkinny_ranvirMoner_Radio

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Thanks Vish

@lakshmin:  yeah i know that ... after this incidence Krishna said that ur like my sister now coz she wrapped cloth on His wrist (like a Rakhi) but my question was not this ... Was Draupri cursed in her previous life that thing like vashraharana will happend with her
Like Ram / Krishna took birth not just to kill Ravan or kans it was coz Vishunji was cursed

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 05 July 2011 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

How does untied hair show anger? I mean there are a lot of ladies who keep hair untied (khile lahrate baal). Wink

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Swargarohan parva says that Yudhisthira handed over the kindom to Yuyutsu. He also crowned Parikshit as king. Could it be that Yuyutsu had to assume the kingly responsibilities so long Parikshit was a child?

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@ lakshmin : thanx 4 sharing..i 4gt dis incident.Big smile

@ vrish : @ parina:
  i dont remember if draupadi had any curse upon herself but to a certain extent dis incidents wer definately d result of princess Amba's curse to Bhishma wen he refused to marry her despite carrying her off 4m her swayambhar ..she cursed him saying dat just d way she's insulted , similarly a woman 4m der dynasty wud b humilated in a even worse manner & he wont b able to prevent it & dat lady's insult wud eventually lead to d destruction of d entire kaurava clan !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rockslakshmi42

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Swargarohan parva says that Yudhisthira handed over the kindom to Yuyutsu. He also crowned Parikshit as king. Could it be that Yuyutsu had to assume the kingly responsibilities so long Parikshit was a child?
Parikshit was 36 years old when he became king.  He was born after the war, and Gandhari's curse on Krishna was that 36 years down, his race would be wiped out.  That's reasonable enough time to be a ruler - how old was Yudhisthir himself when he became king of Indraprastha?

I had read somewhere that after the war, Yudhisthir had made Yuyutsu the mayor of Hastinapur.  Might that have been the difference in their 'coverage'?

vik rocks

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

How does untied hair show anger? I mean there are a lot of ladies who keep hair untied (khile lahrate baal). Wink

In those times, it may have meant anger.  Today, of course, it's just flaunting it LOL

...PARiNA...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top