Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* Dwapar Yuga: Doubts & Discussions *+ (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 29

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Last week's episode of Shani Dev had as its topic the sins of the Vasus that caused them to be born to Shantanu & Ganga, and why one of them had to live on as Bheeshma.  While the story of the Vasus trying to steal Nandini was described there, the above episode of MDSK also had a background story of why Shani instigated them to do it.

While we don't normally discuss MDSK episodes here, I've made this an exception, since discussions on that episode would dovetail precisely w/ the story of Bheeshma & the Vasus, and that does come up.  I have some curiosities about the Vasus behavior, and will address it as we discuss it further.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhishnavik rocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* Dwapar Yuga: Doubts & Discussions *+ (Page 25)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hello friends...

can any one tell about shilpiya ... a complex character close to paundraka 

to whom she is married ?

because i had read somewhere she is attracted towards krishna!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Are you referring to Shaibiya? In some sources, she is mentioned as the sister of Paundrak, who eventually marries Krishna. This premise however has no basis in Srimad Bhagavatham, where Shaivya is another name for Mitravinda, sister of Vinda/Anuvinda.

Edited by varaali - 20 December 2011 at 5:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Vrish.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Are you referring to Shaibiya? In some sources, she is mentioned as the sister of Paundrak, who eventually marries Krishna. This premise however has no basis in Srimad Bhagavatham, where Shaivya is another name for Mitravinda, sister of Vinda/Anuvinda.

ya her name has diff phonetics from text ot text...coming to matter ...is she  married to krishna ?

i heard mitravinda is krishna's cousin like arjuna...sorry if iam wrong !

actually what makes me question about shilpiya is ,she is a tangled character who first loved swedakedhu (best disciple of guru sandipini ) and proposed krishna too.

thats makes meShocked 
LOL so that i asked ur help to explian...

.Vrish.

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

ya her name has diff phonetics from text ot text...coming to matter ...is she  married to krishna ?

i heard mitravinda is krishna's cousin like arjuna...sorry if iam wrong !

actually what makes me question about shilpiya is ,she is a tangled character who first loved swedakedhu (best disciple of guru sandipini ) and proposed krishna too.

thats makes meShocked 
LOL so that i asked ur help to explian...

I haven't watched Paundrak episodes in DBSK so far. Weren't Vinda and Anuvinda supporters of Duryodhan and Krishna carried away Mitravinda just like he did Rukmini?

.Vrish.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
ya Mitravindha 's(cousin  to krishna ) story is identical to Rukmini ...ya her brother's are supporters of Duryodhan  ...
but i don know shilpiya and Mitravindha are same or not...

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
As far as Srimad Bhagavatham goes, Saibya is another name for Mitravinda (we discussed it in one of the posts- you may want to check it up), but she is not related to Paundrak nor is in love with Shevataketu (acc to SB)

vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

As far as Srimad Bhagavatham goes, Saibya is another name for Mitravinda (we discussed it in one of the posts- you may want to check it up), but she is not related to Paundrak nor is in love with Shevataketu (acc to SB)

thanks for clarification varali fictional poems and songs create all chaos from region to region...LOL ...i can tell u another chaos tooWink

arjun is married to Ahlli rani of madurai...ROFL

sorry if u are not interested i will withdraw this issue .i think the acutal referrence to ahlli is ulupi or chitranga...i think so...

but all  the stage drama's in these area is based on Ahlli rani fought with arjuna and krishna arrival to pacify them is super hit concept more than centuries ...Wink 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top