Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SearchSat

SearchSat

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Or do u think it will be Kulvadhu?Wink  They are rushing about this marriage as if there is no tomm. LOL

I disagree..now the serial is getting into gear...it would be ridiculous to end that serial..Savitri is so boring..but the Nirmiti Sawant one ..is actually on 9.30 Sat night...so its not the prime time one..Only one remaining is Kunku...I wish Avgachi Sansar or Savitri ends..they both are so boring....to watch...

But Vidya..I loved our quote...I was laughing on your comment that "as if there is no tomorrow very funny....ha ha ha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two new shows on ZM!! (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yaar yes...bt I thought so tht Nirmiti's show wd be a weekend show only...given the content...

Bt nw remains to be seen which is the show ending..I really hope Avaghachi is shown the door....bas zale....

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Savitri ended right or did they move it somewhere? Because Kunku comes at 7.00.But doesnt Kunku remind you of Balaji's Bandini? LOL But the lead girl is very cute.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Devu...exactly..bt more over than Bandini I find it resembling to old movie of the same name...

And na Savitri is nt over...tht torture is slotted at 6.30 pm now....LOL

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Reshu havent seen hte old movie so cant say...

BTW for Savitri....good riddance...i come home at 7.00 so dont have to put up with the torture. ROFL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Tths good Devu...I toh even returning home by tht time dont dare to switch on the channel....

Peacefully m into DVD player..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.