Anbe Vaa updates July updates (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkas updates with funny comments Meenu, Aishu and Anj...well doneClap

Tweenie - you did a awesome job da...cant believe its ur first updateClap Welcome back to updaters team da sweetoThumbs Up

dhaadi uncle scene was funnyROFL

Hmm...this triangle between Sandy-Thala-Pirya engey poi mudhiyapogothu...? One of them will def end up being hurting deeply....Broken Heart

I  liked the Addhi-angel scene and Jana and his girlEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa updates July updates (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper daa Usha kutty.........kalakiteee maaa....

itho varen with my comments

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Episode 12-guys this is my first update.Sorry im translating it from tamil to english since im no good at tamil....so bear with me. 

So happy to see ur update UshaSmile. I was expecting it on tuesday but then i was informed about the day switch for this week alone. Now Melly has put the schedule table also..So its clear..

Thank you for the wonderful update UshaClapClap. It was really awesome. After the tummy aching hilarious episode i felt that thursday episode was not that interesting, but your updates helped me change my mind.

I cant believe that this is your first updateEmbarrassed..Cant wait to see ur next update and I hope u get to update Aadhi and Jana tracks. It'll be very interesting.Looking forward to next thursday for ur updatesDay Dreaming

Well about the episode, as i told before i dint feel it that interesting, except for sandy's expressions and Thaadi Maama's ComedyLOL ( the way he tells that it will take 5 to 6 hrs for the van to get repaired)..
Thala is doing too much. He is torturing others specially his '3 men army' executives to win Priya's attention and loveAngryAngry.

I just love the confidence and attitude of SandyClapClap.. Instead of crying and sacrifising like other serial heroinesOuch, she is facing the situation very boldly.She is ready to do anything to win his love and attention ( the way she tried to tell priya that he had another face was awesomeEmbarrassedWink.)
Being sensitive and sentimental is actually no goodOuch, all will take advantage of that person so I salute Sandy and the way she carries herselfClapClap.. Lovely character and perfect person to do this roleClap...

Once again thank you so much UshaSmile...

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Usha.. It doesn't seem to be ur first update.. Great job..ClapClap well done... There is a continuous flow in ur update da..ClapClap Keep posting..ClapClap
Awesomw job usha..ClapClap  But... USha.... AngryPrincess pRiya... AngryAngryAiyo... My heart. Broken Heart.. I'm Dead... Oh no.... Unhappy I strongly Disapprove..

Aadh...   Aadhia.. Aadhi..

Janaa...   Janaa..
  Janaa... CryCry

Ok now to the episode.. Wink

Sandy u were awesome in that first scene. U filled ur eyes with tears...ClapClap But, thala din't understand ur pain.. Apuram enga love understand panradhu.. AngryAngry Sandy's actinga was good.. Thala reason solli mazhupa vendam.. Just see how much she is worried about u.. Thala, TR madiri pesuradhu ellam old style..SleepySleepy

As thagoor said Mani is developing in counters.. ha ha ha... ClapClap Where is little boy sadiq?  Ore counter dhan.. Thala pudhusa edhavadhu try pannunga..Sleepy INdha kai kudukaradhu ellam engalukku theriyum... Sleepy Learn from Thakoor.. Appo than commedyla pinna mudiyum.. Ilena priya mudiya kooda pinna mudiyadhu...LOL
Thakoor's expression were good when thala teased him before leaving..ClapClap

Thakoor scene was hilarious.. ROFL

Vandila porapo enna dreams.. I just hated this touchy scenes... Over... Romba aduna adangi poganum..LOL

Thala u can't be true to Priya.. When she comes, u act very well. Indha serial ninga urupadiya seira pru vela, Priya kitta poi soldradhu.. vazhiyaradhu.. LOLLOLPriya per kettale unga ninga illicha vaaiya maridaringa..  LOLLOLSo u have to chose the one, to whom u can be truthful...Wink Thala Sandy kitta over a build up kudukiringa.. idhukellam oru naal feel panna than poringa...LOLLOL Priya nenapu unga polapa romba kedukudhu.. Apuram Food ke vazhi ilama poidum...LOLLOL
Sandy ears smoking.. AngryAngryha ha ha... Sandy oru vazhi pannidunga ivara... Just don't leave him..ClapClap

Thala pudhusa edhavadhu jokes anupunga..SleepySleepy Priya u r gonna fal in love with thala.. Its sure.. But what she talks of her mother was quiet heart touching...ClapClap

Thala love lovenu love panna, Chiyan vikram madhiri dhan aganum..LOLLOL Priya ponnu, achacho enga ammavukku idhellam pidikala sorry nu sollita.. avlo dhan.. Sethu vikrama ila saamy vikram a decide pannikonga..LOLLOL Thala, pudhusa onnu sonninga.. Adhu epadi, If someone love us, we are committed and we have to answer for their love a? Apdai evlo perruku than answer panna mudiyum..
Sandy mind voice was correct.. (Reminds me of KKK mind voice).. She tells that thala is committed to her love and have to answer.. I like her confidence.. She has trust in her love... ClapClapClap

All the BEST...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Nice update pooja.Clap
will come back with comments.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hi-ya! vspace5         Pooja,

Don't say this is ur first update.u have updated very nice.keep the good work.ClapClap
coming to the episode,

Sandy is really so sweet.so much concerned  abt that stupid.(he deserve this)
thalaMaking A Wish.......................................

sandy's acting yesterday was at its best.so much of feeling.Cry.even thalakooda konjam aadidhan poitaru.Shocked

Priya princess saAngryShockedConfusedWhy pooja why?

and the next scene where thala and co plays cricketLOLit was really funny.
Thalaikku thalamudi fracture?nalla varudhu enakku vaayilaAngry

And there comes princess priya(since this is ur first update i don't want to disappoint u,take it) in her kutty scooty.i think we can call her REDDY(always coming  in a red colur top)dont'konw why?Confused

And asusual thala opened his waterfalls from his mouth and went on telling his working talent even when his hand is suffering from thalamudi facture.(Imsaida saamy).

OMG the scene with thala and priya in scooty was very funny.i mean the look.idhula BG music vera.adhu ennamo nalladhan irundhudhu.thala sir,unga height kku scooty ellam othu varaadhu.vizhundha appuram ippadidhan sirikkanum.
Missing Teeth
priya kitta solli bullet vaanga sollungaLOL

school scene

yemma sandy ,thala kitta poi bore adikalaiya ketkuriye?avaru kanavuleya priyavoda kudumbam nadathuravaruAngry.idhula vera he accepted with a big heart that he is the one who follows priya wherever she goes.

CrazyCrazy Thala.

ada paavi thala(mudhala indha pera maathanumAngry).atlast sandy yave nee priya kitta anupitta?????

Priya and Sandy's conversation was nice.
oh,priya is good girl.she had given her life to her mother.nice.But Fate??????

even after knowing priya will not fall in love,he still want to love her????Angry
idula newton's  law eg vera.stupid thala.AngryAngryAppadi patha thala sir,yeppavo ungalukkum sandykkum kalyaname mudinchirukkanum.LOL

director sir,Aadhiyum Jannavum varalennalum episode nalladhan irukkunnu oru petchukku sonna nethum varale?
No
Warning!!!!!!!
Bring them back.

good episode.
nice update and comments pooja.once again,keep the good work.
Thank u.

Edited by shreenithiks - 10 July 2009 at 4:10am

anjkhoneyMP_Radha

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thaadi MamaEmbarrassed..

Vanakkam Maams
Naan Unga Theevara VisiriWink..Eppidi neenga ivalo Kamady pannreengo?Engalkum konjam solli kudungo Thaadi Mama. Ungaleyum unga Anni Sandhyaveyum enakku romba romba pudikkum

Adheppidi thala sonnathe appidiye follow pannareenga?ShockedOuch

Balti Adikkarthu Eppidi nu oru class edunga Mama,Nalla Workout Exercise ille?
Sollutharuveegala?

Adikkadi vaanga vandhu enga kooda pesunga,Innala Naan azhuvainCryCry. En azhuga eppidi nu inga neraya perku theriyumLOL. KKK Raghaviya vida Nalla AzhuvainROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
Oh Thappana sign ille..... Cry

Bye Thaadi Maams..

Hmmm 'Priya Princess'? ,Actually it sounded something sarcastic to me when i read that first..Embarrassed....Actually adhu kalaikkal illaya? Cry
For Thala she is a princess thaane? thala thalayile thooki vachu aadaraanga illaya?AngryAngry
But i liked the way she spoke for her Amma..Embarrassed

Aadhi Aadhi Janaa Enga poneenga? Oru naal ungala paakkale na , onnume nalla ille.

aadhi pl seekram vandhu andha angel ku oru kottu kudungaAngry. pleaseCry...
KKK lendhu Mother teresa Image paathu thaanga mudiyale, Pl neegalum avangale Mother Teresa nu sollaatheengaCry, Thaanga mudiyathuCry

@ Shri Unga 'Warning' Paathu naan bayandhutainShockedOuch....

_SK_Meena.IF

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
thx girls for the updates....lol i love your comments.....nxt time i wont call priya but....trouble.....

i called her princess i taught pakka demanding da.....aiyoo its so torture.

I felt so sorry for Sandy....as it reflects how I wos last year sadly it fell apart and no longer on speaking terms.  The difference wos the boy wasnt in love with anyone but too egoistic....i hope sandys love becomes true...as I feel so sorry for her. I can truely understand how she feels.

Thala was too much, he is going to end heartbroken and doesnt understand Priya isnt in love and doesnt want to. He should be cleaned up properly.

tc :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top