Page 6 of 18

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged

hey aish,

enjoyed reading ur update.superb.

coming to the show,

velai seyira paiyana kupittu velai sei,summa irukkadhannu solra alavukku thathavukku eyes out.good.but thatha was so energetic when he delivers his dialogues.nice to see.

Thatha sir this is for u
Bow Down Before You

i guess something is serious about master's health.thala gave such a dangerous look at the end!Shocked

Aadhi lawyerkkey ippadi oru aapa?LOLpoor aadhi.his face expressions wer so cute after opening the gift.rendu perum serndhu oru vazhiya phona gaali pannitanga.vazhga valamudan!!!!!Angry

BTW,jana sir what is that Special Saadha Tea?LOL

don't u ppl think Aadhi resembles dhanush?or is it only me feel like that.Confused

Sandy and thala track was also nice.
Thadi anne peru maniya?
Mani anne,yen eppavum sabarimalaikku readyave irukkinga?always wearing kaavi dress?

paasam,anbu differnt from love?i think thala is doing a thesis in that.hope he realizes everything corectly soon.

As usual nice episode.

Thanks for the update Aish.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa updates July updates (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Aish ma, excellent updates.. and great comments...

The guys name are Thakoor, Mani and Sadiq.
Mutta bonda matter super... irundhalum ivlo kalaika kudadhu..

Anjali, I agree that Angel is not expressive. She used to be the same from KKK. No improvement. She has to improve a lot. Aadhi and Sandy are competing each other in expressions.. Phone episode mudinjudhunu paatha, it has not yet.. indha odanju ponna phoneku aadhi will contact her someway... what Angel did was not at all fair..

Regarding thala friendship, its good that he doesn't ruin the purity of friendship.. But poor sandhya.. she being his childhood friend, sees him as a good companion for life.. He doesn't understand that.. Paavam..

Waiting for Devi..

Shree, saadha tea will be normal.. Special sadha tea means romba romba normal.. normal vida inum konjam kevalama..
I liek aadhi very much.. But, i do't like Dhanush.. So, i can't compare both.. ennaku andha thought varala..
But my friend, comemtned the same.. When he was instructing Angel to attend calls in two mins, his style of talking was similar to dhanush it seems. She felt that.. But even after that i din't feel.. Aadhi is my fav.. may be coz of that i don't feel to compare with some other guys i think...

anjkhoneyMP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Aish ma, excellent updates.. and great comments...

The guys name are Thakoor, Mani and Sadiq.
Mutta bonda matter super... irundhalum ivlo kalaika kudadhu..

Anjali, I agree that Angel is not expressive. She used to be the same from KKK. No improvement. She has to improve a lot. Aadhi and Sandy are competing each other in expressions.. Phone episode mudinjudhunu paatha, it has not yet.. indha odanju ponna phoneku aadhi will contact her someway... what Angel did was not at all fair..

Regarding thala friendship, its good that he doesn't ruin the purity of friendship.. But poor sandhya.. she being his childhood friend, sees him as a good companion for life.. He doesn't understand that.. Paavam..

Waiting for Devi..

Shree, saadha tea will be normal.. Special sadha tea means romba romba normal.. normal vida inum konjam kevalama..
I liek aadhi very much.. But, i do't like Dhanush.. So, i can't compare both.. ennaku andha thought varala..
But my friend, comemtned the same.. When he was instructing Angel to attend calls in two mins, his style of talking was similar to dhanush it seems. She felt that.. But even after that i din't feel.. Aadhi is my fav.. may be coz of that i don't feel to compare with some other guys i think...

I too don't like dhanush.I Felt Adhi's way of talking and his dhaadi resembles dhanush.That's all.I too don't like that sullan.
(sorry dhanush fans,if any)

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Aadhi CryCryCry Aadhi Cry Aadhi Cry........ Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

Janaa CryCry JanaaCryCry DeviCryCryCry...

Waiting for ur track... CryCry

Anjali... Enna updates... pics, video and comments.. great work da... Clap
We are so proud of u.. When I opened thread about Anbe Vaa new serial, i was worried whether ppl will ever come and join us..ConfusedConfusedConfused
But, now ur updates are a tonic for the thread.. ClapClapClap

Thanks for all ur support Guys...

The episode was full of LOL.. We were just ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL... Thanks to the  trio...  Just the trio... Thala as usual irritates me.. Y the hell does he build up things such a way in front of Priya.. Angry...

Aval ulaga azhagiyo... LOLLOL
Nenjil vizhundha aruviyo.. Big smileBig smile
Oru neram kaalam edhuvum illamal
Ipadi vazhiya vendumo..LOLLOL
thala vazhiya vendumo... TongueTongue

Dei thadiyanungala, poiyum poiyum indha moonjikaaga kutti karanam frog jump, ellam paanigala... LOLLOL cha... DeadDead.. vera vella ila... Thala dhan mind illama alayudhu.. ningaluma... Wink.. I can take as u did for viewers.. for the comedy.. Unga comedy kku ClapClapClap.. U were all hilarious.. Paavam andha Sadiq- kudumi annan has less dialogues... He is just in focus.. thats all...

So he can be truthful only yo Sandy. That means, only their relationship is true...  SmileWink

I liked Sandy's kalavara face, when she learnt that Jeeva has not come home and it is usual.. Her acting was good.. The way she showed her tension in front of Thala's sis and Anger in the last scene were all good... ClapClapClap.. Sandy, u score with ur expressions... ClapClap..

That thala and the trio scenes near a tea shop (their usual meeting place) is all shooted near MGR film institue in chennai.. I have been to that many times.. I hav eeven seen shooting.. Bu tnever wondered what they are shooting.. Indha scenes anga than shoot pannirukanga.. But I missed it...

Once again Thanks for the updatersClapClap and all others for the support extended... ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaanjkhoneyMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Great work daa Anj.........ClapClapClap.... really awesome update......

today's episode was hilarious......... ok let me come back and comment. 

To all the viewers of Anbe Vaa and the readers Smile, we would love to have you guys joins us in the AV thread and share with us your views. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
WinkHey Anj,
very well written update.ClapClap

An Episode withot Aadhi , Jana and cellphone.Not that bad.but missed them.

Priya,even how much late she comes for jogging na,  she will come in the same costume.Angry
I think there is severe Recession going in the production house of Anbe Vaa.Confused
sandy mattumdhan neataa varanga.i thinks its her own costume.

Produce sir,one small request.kashtathoda kashtama thala kaiyila oru jaalravayum kuduthutinganna thala,priya scene will be more attractive.ippadi vazhiyararu,that's why most of their scenes are in beach i think.Water Water Eveywhere.AngryAngry
anyways,

Namma "3 mosquiteers"(nice name anj,thalaikku onnum illaya?)acted well when priya says hi to them.
Thaadi maama aryaava!DeadNaan kadavul filmkku dir.balakooda ippadi oru adv kuduthirukkamaataru.DeadDead

French anne 'Panchathandiram kamal' aa(Sathya sodhanaida saaaaaamy).Angry
Anj,inime enakkum thaddi maama Echa kutty dhaan.superb comment.Clap

highest insult goes to mr.yemen.
vitta avaru yerumaiye thookuvaaramla namma thala.Shocked

Yeman saamy ,please forgive them.oru aarva kolaarula dialogue ezhidhitaaru writer.LOL

Ayan,basha,naan kadavul,panchathandiram,samsaam adhu minsaram????ivanga serial kaaturangala illa cinema trailer otturangala?.
But it was nice.ClapClap

OMG, ijust loved the next scene.what a scene!What a BG music!!!!and superb acting esp from thaadi maama
ROTFL

nice pic and vid anj.very good.
thalaikkum adiyaa?enna thala?yaman maada thookapora neenga ippadi adi vaangalama?
Oh Jeez
its ok,Maanatha vida usiruthane mukkiyam!!!!!!!

what an answer u gave to priya, thala."singakutties were in trouble so he had to play Kabadi on their Body", left the vandi feeling sorry for them and for those rowdies to go to hospital "

Bravo!Angry

Thaadi maama .supera balti adikiringaWink.kaivasam job irukkuLOLLOL

thala's sis is cute.nallave pesura paapa.keep it up.Clap

sandy acting was good asusual.

YIPEEEEE,thaadi maama dress maathittaru.DancingDancing
maamu,endha kadaiyila dressa repairukku kuduthirukkinga????LOLLOL

Ippa enna nadandhuduchunnu singam ivallavu kovama irukkudhu?

Asusual enjoyable episode it was.i forced my freind to watch the show yesterday. Thankgod,worth watching.or else meDead.thanks thala and thalayoda vaals.Wink
Thanks for the Update and super comments Anj.loved ur comments specially.
Perfecto

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I am happy to hear from you all. Unga anbukku nandri

@ Mdear,kavalapadaatheenga Jana Aadhi track innaikku varum nu namma nambalaam.Naanum thaan Aadhi Jana  Kavitai nu miss pannarainCry...Thala oru episode le kooda miss aagale ille? Enakku nyagabagam irukkara episode fulla thala oru scene leyaavathu entry kudukkumSmileWink.

Ivar enna, neraya pasanga ponnunga kitta ippidi thaan vazhinju scene podu vaangaLOLLOL..
Not every guy is like thatEmbarrassed but still there are some guys who boasts a lot in front of gals to get their  attention.cell phone off le vatchukitte phone pesarthu,english le pesarthu and wht notLOL..

But thalayoda personal affair ku namma 3 mosquiteers bali aagarthuCry nyayame ille paAngry...thala romba cheap a nadandhukara mathiri irukkuAngry... locala sonna Romba AlayararaaruAngry..Samma gaandakuthuAngry

Unga Paattu superClapClap.. Eppidi ippidi yosikkareenga. Pl ma creativesa konjam help pannunga. Pazhaya attu joke inime venda, Unga creativitye alli vidunga MdearClapClapEmbarrassed.

I cant want to see angel getting nicely from AadhiSmile. Ennamo theiryale, angel avalo en manasile nikkaleOuch, over scene podara, oru help panna adha ivalo vaatti solli solli kaamipaala?Angry idhukku po pogattum nu andha cella angaye vittuttu vandhurkalam le?Overa scene podara nu avanga kuty sister, friend ellarum sollaraangaLOLLOLLOL.

I feel sorry for the small boy..He should be given a chance to speak but Thaadi Mama and French Anna are giving their best. KKK Pandy mathiri Thaadi mama will be famousClap.He is talentedClap and not hesistating to do anything even circusLOLLOLLOL...

If u get to go to the location or see any of the strcast anywhere please give our comments..Over korangaattum is also not good for health.Plus tell them to have a better dressing option..Vaayku vaay executive nu solli avanga podara dress ennama iruku?Dead

Chingu Cha Chingu Cha
Pacha Kalaru, Manja Kalaru,
Segappu Kalaru thaan nu (Aiyo Kannu Kooosuthu paWackoOuch)

Nethu kooda last scene le thala potta lavender kalar shirt paathu thaan kannuku oru relaxation aachu..Thaanga Mudiyale ivanga podara coloursDeadD'oh..

@ Shree,Unga anbukku romba nandriEmbarrassed.. I am happy to knw u liked the episode as well as the update. I really wanted to share Thaadi Mama's saagasamWink thats why i tried to get the video clip. Somehow i was able to get it done. Ungalkku pudichithu na, my attempt was successful, idha vida santhosham enna irukka mudiyumEmbarrassed..

Echa kuty nu neengalum othukaareengala?Romba Nandri
Hug. enaku eppome appidi thaan kaathule vizhuthu..Wink

I was really happy to see the saamiyar outfit comment from youClap..Yaaro inga vandhu namma comments padikkara mathiri adhutha naale change.AwesomeClapClapClap....Unga vaarthakku romba madhippu irukku shreeThumbs Up EmbarrassedClap...Pl ask thala to understand Sandy's feelings ma?

Okay jokes apart..Thaadi mama better change the outfit. Its not fair to use that spiritual outfit for all these RowdismOuch.. Its not fair. Its like guiding the people in a wrong way. Maalaya potta poi solla koodathu, adi thadi kudathu evalavo rules irukku, but inga ellame opposite. Pl creatives dont make him use that outfit againOuch..

BGM sariya irundhathu leLOLROFL? Thalaiku Neenga oru peru suggest pannuga..sariyana jollu partyAngry.I dint expect this from thalaCryCry..

Haha naane sollalaam nu irundhein. Arya kooda avar padatha pathi ivalo thadava peseerkamaataru
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..
Sariyana Film Adv Agency thaanWink..

Thanks a lot for your love and support ma
HugHug..

@ Aishu Kannu, I am you would have been ROLFing thruout the thadi mama scene.Namma Favorite Maams leWink..Cant wait to read your comments maEmbarrassed

I am really happy to see all the commentsSmile. Its so lively when we discuss it in addition to the updatesEmbarrassed. You have given all the comments which i wished to add but stopped as  dint want to add one more post for updating. Oru episode ku rendu postConfused ....

When i first saw the episode I thought it was gonna be a dry updateDead and i had no option than to update the scenes exactly like the episode and thats why it went so lengthyOuch. But thaadi mama made it a hilarious update
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..Thanks and Hats off to him and the creatives for this trackClap

Thank you so much for all the love and support you all give me
HugHugHugHug....
Thats very much encoraging...

Edited by anjkhoney - 09 July 2009 at 6:49am

_SK_Meena.IF

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Echucuse me Smile.... speaking Thaadhi maama here Embarrassed........ danks for da kalakkal updatu Anjali paapaa Clap..... neengo ennai pphotoa ellam puduchirikeengaa....athuvum naan tharmadhi vaanginapurom Embarrassed....super video lam vetchirukeengo Clap...suuuuper

Meenu paapaaa.....ayayoo Shocked...antha Thalai avaru figurai kaakaa pudikirathukkaha ennai poyi appadhi seeyavetchitaaru.... no problem here i do for you all....

Ok kutteengala....naan poganum...illanna onga Thalai yennai maangu maanginnu venjupuduvaaru....bye...

ROFL man our Thaadhi maama was awesome naa ClapClap he is semma entertaining........ his body languge itself is too funny naa ClapClap keep it up thaadhi maamaaa........

But I tell ya today Thalai.... neenga pora pokku sariyilla thala.... ippadhiye poneenga naa.... oru naal illai our naal, intha Priya ponnu ongalukke aapu vetchittu tata kaamipaa parunga Wink

Sandy... ayoo...sollavey thevayilla... she emotes really well ClapClap.... intha Thalaiya vida... Sandya nenetchu yenga yenga...azhugaya varuthu...

But seriously, what kind of a friend is this Thalai.... he calls Sandy his best friend,  but hides things from her.  When she called numerous times, he never attended her call.... after all, she is your best friend not you Thaathaa or mother.... and whatever she says is only for your benefit.... When Thalai ignored, i just felt he may have found her as nuisance..... but now that she knows the truth...i bet she feels hurt CryCry....

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 09 July 2009 at 7:52pm

_SK_anjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top