Anbe Vaa updates July updates (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

hereafter u can see me here regularly bcoz my daughter is not allowing me to watch the(any) serial.u know along with her iam also watching CN,POGO and CHUTTI.CryCryAngry.thanks and all three of are doing a great job.Clap
[/QUOTE]

Yeah dear i too am in the same postionSmile.. Aana Inge its my sweet Dad.. He is always with NDTV and all News ChannelsOuch. I catch up with the serial thru the updates and as an Updater I watch the show thru Usertube. Thanks to UsertubeSmileClap..
Really Happy to see you are enjoying our updates and actively discussing it with us.. thats wht keeps us doing the job in a better wayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

thank you for the support Shree
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa updates July updates (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjalai and Aish u both are excellent updaters.. with superb comments..Inime i will never comment on ur updates.. coz, i just don't have words to compliment u guys.. u r doing an excellent job.. I am just out of words... Nice work.. keep up girls... I will also try to reach ur level...

Enna Ma Mdear,

Sariya na Comments thaanClap. Unga Comments kitta varuma?Embarrassed Really enjoying it..
Missed Aadhi and Jana todayCry.. Fully Thala Puraanam Ille?

Anjalai Peru Super Wink(Eva Enna Enna Thedi Vanda Anjale Mathiri irukkuWink) Reach Our level a? Periya Vaarthayellam sollakoodathu, Naana? I am just following your footsteps ... KKK updates se vida if it lloks better its because of your ideas and way of presenting the updates with pics..
Hats off to you for that creative thoughtClap
Clap
Enga Koodave Irunga,Unga anbu HugHug ... Adhu Podhum Engalku.. Aish will also agree with me on that
Ille Aishu?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithiks

ippa tamil nadu kku romba thevai ippadi niraya brightana thalaiLOL.power cut samayathila romba usefulla irukkum.what say people?

thala nalla arasiyalvaadhiya varuvar.ippadi balti adikurar?thala really deserves the music given by the friends there.Wink

Powercut source suggestion rombha soooooooooooper Shree ClapClapClap ROFL............  but intha Priya ponnu, periya collector ponnu nnu nenaippu AngryAngry.... cheee........intha losu payal Thalaikku mandele yerinaathaaneee.........

@ Anj aama daa.......Two days without Aadhi and Angel CryCryCry...... but atlest today the jokes vanthu nammalai yellam sirikka vetchuthu thaane........

@ Meenu......... yennada ippadhi solliteenga ShockedShocked?  You're our thazhai here for giving us a powerpacked updates from the start Wink..... and morever.... KK thozhingaa naama... ippadhi piritchu pesakoodathilladaha EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL... can't wait for your kalakkal updates and comments on monday daa Tongue

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Aish and Anjali..
ok girls.. namma moonu perum updaters.. so nammala naamale pugazhndhu mathavanga ennada idhunga nu paaka vaika vendam.. Ini AV pugazh paaduvom..

Shree super ideas ellam kudukiringa... u r comments are hilarious...

Vijay TV serails speciale  Sandhoshama sirika mudiyaradhu dhan..

Sandy neg rola pannalum en full support sandy ku than...

Angel vandhu aadhi kitta phone kudupanga.. aadhiyum angelum phone la kadalai poduvanga.. Apuram, Janaa carom board kitta ninu edho letter padikararu.. andha ponnu adha eduthutu odudhu.. idhellam epo varum???? awaiting..

Thanks for the support in updating the serial, Anjali and Aish..

MP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Aish and Anjali..
ok girls.. namma moonu perum updaters.. so nammala naamale pugazhndhu mathavanga ennada idhunga nu paaka vaika vendam.. Ini AV pugazh paaduvom..

Shree super ideas ellam kudukiringa... u r comments are hilarious...

Vijay TV serails speciale  Sandhoshama sirika mudiyaradhu dhan..

Sandy neg rola pannalum en full support sandy ku than...

Angel vandhu aadhi kitta phone kudupanga.. aadhiyum angelum phone la kadalai poduvanga.. Apuram, Janaa carom board kitta ninu edho letter padikararu.. andha ponnu adha eduthutu odudhu.. idhellam epo varum???? awaiting..

Thanks for the support in updating the serial, Anjali and Aish..

Thanks meena,afterall we r all here only to enjoy, right.Smileonly some serials like this anbe vaa make us laugh.
or else same azhukatchi kathai,adhudhan namma veetulaye nadakkudhey!!!!

dheepthi

dheepthi

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged

thala seriyanna manam kettavana irupaan pola iruku!ilainaa,ivalavu avamana paduthina piragum priyava luv pannuvaana?

and i luved sandy(her eyes especially),why doesn't jeeva understand her luv??????

and exactly,its kadhal desam 2!!!!!

awesome update by the way and i enjoyed it!

hope ur all good!

MP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks da aishu - dhool kilapiteenga maCool enjoyed ur commentsSmile

Every poems od sandhya is so uniqueTongue

Thala is not seeing the love infront him ...maybe this story will go the same way as in jaane tu?Geek

@Thanks da anjEmbarrassed I am only a PM away daWink Its nice to see the gang from KKK in AV too....hope many poeple will join in hereTongue

@Theepthi - kadhala ithellam sagayam pa...like they says..love is blind and so is Thalas heart and eyes daLOL

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Well just checked Vijay Tv todaySmile.... They are doing the 2 hours show on our AVEmbarrassed... so even if we miss the weekly episode, we get to see AV episodes all together at a stretch...

@ Melly ma, that was really sweet of you. ya Pm is always thr for us ille?good to hear from u.

Edited by anjkhoney - 04 July 2009 at 10:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top