Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: usha_pooja

Episode 12-guys this is my first update.Sorry im translating it from tamil to english since im no good at tamil....so bear with me. 

So happy to see ur update Usha😊. I was expecting it on tuesday but then i was informed about the day switch for this week alone. Now Melly has put the schedule table also..So its clear..

Thank you for the wonderful update Usha👏👏. It was really awesome. After the tummy aching hilarious episode i felt that thursday episode was not that interesting, but your updates helped me change my mind.

I cant believe that this is your first update😳..Cant wait to see ur next update and I hope u get to update Aadhi and Jana tracks. It'll be very interesting.Looking forward to next thursday for ur updates😍

Well about the episode, as i told before i dint feel it that interesting, except for sandy's expressions and Thaadi Maama's Comedy😆 ( the way he tells that it will take 5 to 6 hrs for the van to get repaired)..
Thala is doing too much. He is torturing others specially his '3 men army' executives to win Priya's attention and love😡😡.

I just love the confidence and attitude of Sandy👏👏.. Instead of crying and sacrifising like other serial heroines, she is facing the situation very boldly.She is ready to do anything to win his love and attention ( the way she tried to tell priya that he had another face was awesome😳😉.)
Being sensitive and sentimental is actually no good, all will take advantage of that person so I salute Sandy and the way she carries herself👏👏.. Lovely character and perfect person to do this role👏...

Once again thank you so much Usha😊...

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Usha.. It doesn't seem to be ur first update.. Great job..👏👏 well done... There is a continuous flow in ur update da..👏👏 Keep posting..👏👏
Awesomw job usha..👏👏  But... USha.... 😡Princess pRiya... 😡😡Aiyo... My heart. 💔.. I'm 🤢... Oh no.... 😔 I strongly 😒..

Aadh...   Aadhia.. Aadhi..

Janaa...   Janaa..
  Janaa... 😭😭

Ok now to the episode.. 😉

Sandy u were awesome in that first scene. U filled ur eyes with tears...👏👏 But, thala din't understand ur pain.. Apuram enga love understand panradhu.. 😡😡 Sandy's actinga was good.. Thala reason solli mazhupa vendam.. Just see how much she is worried about u.. Thala, TR madiri pesuradhu ellam old style..🥱🥱

As thagoor said Mani is developing in counters.. ha ha ha... 👏👏 Where is little boy sadiq?  Ore counter dhan.. Thala pudhusa edhavadhu try pannunga..🥱 INdha kai kudukaradhu ellam engalukku theriyum... 🥱 Learn from Thakoor.. Appo than commedyla pinna mudiyum.. Ilena priya mudiya kooda pinna mudiyadhu...😆
Thakoor's expression were good when thala teased him before leaving..👏👏

Thakoor scene was hilarious.. 🤣

Vandila porapo enna dreams.. I just hated this touchy scenes... Over... Romba aduna adangi poganum..😆

Thala u can't be true to Priya.. When she comes, u act very well. Indha serial ninga urupadiya seira pru vela, Priya kitta poi soldradhu.. vazhiyaradhu.. 😆😆Priya per kettale unga ninga illicha vaaiya maridaringa..  😆😆So u have to chose the one, to whom u can be truthful...😉 Thala Sandy kitta over a build up kudukiringa.. idhukellam oru naal feel panna than poringa...😆😆 Priya nenapu unga polapa romba kedukudhu.. Apuram Food ke vazhi ilama poidum...😆😆
Sandy ears smoking.. 😡😡ha ha ha... Sandy oru vazhi pannidunga ivara... Just don't leave him..👏👏

Thala pudhusa edhavadhu jokes anupunga..🥱🥱 Priya u r gonna fal in love with thala.. Its sure.. But what she talks of her mother was quiet heart touching...👏👏

Thala love lovenu love panna, Chiyan vikram madhiri dhan aganum..😆😆 Priya ponnu, achacho enga ammavukku idhellam pidikala sorry nu sollita.. avlo dhan.. Sethu vikrama ila saamy vikram a decide pannikonga..😆😆 Thala, pudhusa onnu sonninga.. Adhu epadi, If someone love us, we are committed and we have to answer for their love a? Apdai evlo perruku than answer panna mudiyum..
Sandy mind voice was correct.. (Reminds me of KKK mind voice).. She tells that thala is committed to her love and have to answer.. I like her confidence.. She has trust in her love... 👏👏👏

All the BEST...

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update pooja.👏
will come back with comments.
raaspach thumbnail
         Pooja,

Don't say this is ur first update.u have updated very nice.keep the good work.👏👏
coming to the episode,

Sandy is really so sweet.so much concerned  abt that stupid.(he deserve this)
thala.......................................

sandy's acting yesterday was at its best.so much of feeling.😭.even thalakooda konjam aadidhan poitaru.😲

Priya princess sa😡😲😕Why pooja why?

and the next scene where thala and co plays cricket😆it was really funny.
Thalaikku thalamudi fracture?nalla varudhu enakku vaayila😡

And there comes princess priya(since this is ur first update i don't want to disappoint u,take it) in her kutty scooty.i think we can call her REDDY(always coming  in a red colur top)dont'konw why?😕

And asusual thala opened his waterfalls from his mouth and went on telling his working talent even when his hand is suffering from thalamudi facture.(Imsaida saamy).

OMG the scene with thala and priya in scooty was very funny.i mean the look.idhula BG music vera.adhu ennamo nalladhan irundhudhu.thala sir,unga height kku scooty ellam othu varaadhu.vizhundha appuram ippadidhan sirikkanum.
priya kitta solli bullet vaanga sollunga😆

school scene

yemma sandy ,thala kitta poi bore adikalaiya ketkuriye?avaru kanavuleya priyavoda kudumbam nadathuravaru😡.idhula vera he accepted with a big heart that he is the one who follows priya wherever she goes.

Crazy Thala.

ada paavi thala(mudhala indha pera maathanum😡).atlast sandy yave nee priya kitta anupitta?????

Priya and Sandy's conversation was nice.
oh,priya is good girl.she had given her life to her mother.nice.But Fate??????

even after knowing priya will not fall in love,he still want to love her????😡
idula newton's  law eg vera.stupid thala.😡😡Appadi patha thala sir,yeppavo ungalukkum sandykkum kalyaname mudinchirukkanum.😆

director sir,Aadhiyum Jannavum varalennalum episode nalladhan irukkunnu oru petchukku sonna nethum varale?
Warning!!!!!!!
Bring them back.

good episode.
nice update and comments pooja.once again,keep the good work.
Thank u.

Edited by shreenithiks - 14 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Thaadi Mama😳..

Vanakkam Maams
Naan Unga Theevara Visiri😉..Eppidi neenga ivalo Kamady pannreengo?Engalkum konjam solli kudungo Thaadi Mama. Ungaleyum unga Anni Sandhyaveyum enakku romba romba pudikkum

Adheppidi thala sonnathe appidiye follow pannareenga?😲

Balti Adikkarthu Eppidi nu oru class edunga Mama,Nalla Workout Exercise ille?
Sollutharuveegala?

Adikkadi vaanga vandhu enga kooda pesunga,Innala Naan azhuvain😭😭. En azhuga eppidi nu inga neraya perku theriyum😆. KKK Raghaviya vida Nalla Azhuvain🤣. 
🤣🤣🤣
Oh Thappana sign ille..... 😭

Bye Thaadi Maams..

Hmmm 'Priya Princess'? ,Actually it sounded something sarcastic to me when i read that first..😳....Actually adhu kalaikkal illaya? 😭
For Thala she is a princess thaane? thala thalayile thooki vachu aadaraanga illaya?😡😡
But i liked the way she spoke for her Amma..😳

Aadhi Aadhi Janaa Enga poneenga? Oru naal ungala paakkale na , onnume nalla ille.

aadhi pl seekram vandhu andha angel ku oru kottu kudunga😡. please😭...
KKK lendhu Mother teresa Image paathu thaanga mudiyale, Pl neegalum avangale Mother Teresa nu sollaatheenga😭, Thaanga mudiyathu😭

@ Shri Unga 'Warning' Paathu naan bayandhutain😲....
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx girls for the updates....lol i love your comments.....nxt time i wont call priya but....trouble.....

i called her princess i taught pakka demanding da.....aiyoo its so torture.

I felt so sorry for Sandy....as it reflects how I wos last year sadly it fell apart and no longer on speaking terms.  The difference wos the boy wasnt in love with anyone but too egoistic....i hope sandys love becomes true...as I feel so sorry for her. I can truely understand how she feels.

Thala was too much, he is going to end heartbroken and doesnt understand Priya isnt in love and doesnt want to. He should be cleaned up properly.

tc :)
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Thaadi Mama😳..

Vanakkam Maams
Naan Unga Theevara Visiri😉..Eppidi neenga ivalo Kamady pannreengo?Engalkum konjam solli kudungo Thaadi Mama. Ungaleyum unga Anni Sandhyaveyum enakku romba romba pudikkum

Adheppidi thala sonnathe appidiye follow pannareenga?😲

Balti Adikkarthu Eppidi nu oru class edunga Mama,Nalla Workout Exercise ille?
Sollutharuveegala?

Adikkadi vaanga vandhu enga kooda pesunga,Innala Naan azhuvain😭😭. En azhuga eppidi nu inga neraya perku theriyum😆. KKK Raghaviya vida Nalla Azhuvain🤣. 
🤣🤣🤣
Oh Thappana sign ille..... 😭

Bye Thaadi Maams..

Hmmm 'Priya Princess'? ,Actually it sounded something sarcastic to me when i read that first..😳....Actually adhu kalaikkal illaya? 😭
For Thala she is a princess thaane? thala thalayile thooki vachu aadaraanga illaya?😡😡
But i liked the way she spoke for her Amma..😳

Aadhi Aadhi Janaa Enga poneenga? Oru naal ungala paakkale na , onnume nalla ille.

aadhi pl seekram vandhu andha angel ku oru kottu kudunga😡. please😭...
KKK lendhu Mother teresa Image paathu thaanga mudiyale, Pl neegalum avangale Mother Teresa nu sollaatheenga😭, Thaanga mudiyathu😭

@ Shri Unga 'Warning' Paathu naan bayandhutain😲....

Anj,
poisolladheenga.mega serial paakaudhukku miga periya dhairiyam venum.adhula vera namma rendu serial at a a time pakarom.neenga payapadara aala.😉monday episodela Aadhi varalenna this emoticon will be sent to the director😆.what say?????
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and girls super updates....i love it total kakkal at the moment at the moment.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithiks

Anj,

poisolladheenga.mega serial paakaudhukku miga periya dhairiyam venum.adhula vera namma rendu serial at a a time pakarom.neenga payapadara aala.😉monday episodela Aadhi varalenna this emoticon will be sent to the director😆.what say?????

Yeah Shree thats a deal👍🏼.... We are sending it to the dir and also thala he he doesnt stop his Jollu Game.Enna Sollareenga? ...

Ada Naan Poi thaan sonnain nu kandupudichiteenga!! Kalli.... 😳
Irundhalum Enaku Mega serial,Andha typical azhugaachi Kudumba serial😭 paakkara alavukku dhairyam ille😕

AV appidi illaye😳? Aiyo😲😲😲 AV mattum appidi aachu na, naan odiye poyiduvain,
Andha Thaadi Mama odina maathiri...

Avara training kudukka sonnathe adhukku thaan😳😉......Vidu Joot nu Escape thaan. Krishna, AV nalla poganum ....

Andha emoticon paatha bayam vaaradhu?😕😕.... Irundhaalum lets save it for Monday😉.. Dir sir bring our Aadhi and Jana back on Mon..

Otherwise ....................

Innum Varum (Enna Shree,Sari thaane?)

raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Yeah Shree thats a deal👍🏼.... We are sending it to the dir and also thala he he doesnt stop his Jollu Game.Enna Sollareenga? ...

Ada Naan Poi thaan sonnain nu kandupudichiteenga!! Kalli.... 😳
Irundhalum Enaku Mega serial,Andha typical azhugaachi Kudumba serial😭 paakkara alavukku dhairyam ille😕

AV appidi illaye😳? Aiyo😲😲😲 AV mattum appidi aachu na, naan odiye poyiduvain,
Andha Thaadi Mama odina maathiri...

Avara training kudukka sonnathe adhukku thaan😳😉......Vidu Joot nu Escape thaan. Krishna, AV nalla poganum ....

Andha emoticon paatha bayam vaaradhu?😕😕.... Irundhaalum lets save it for Monday😉.. Dir sir bring our Aadhi and Jana back on Mon..

Otherwise ....................

Innum Varum (Enna Shree,Sari thaane?)

I have a bettr idea anj,instead of sending this icon to the dir,nammale anga poi ninnuutta?even,my face will also be like this😆
don't worry AV will do well, atleast to keep all of us connected with each other.right na?