Anbe Vaa updates July updates - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thakida thathimi thakida thathimi thandahanaa...
Namma thalaiku idhu semma aapu dhana...
Inspector adichadi valikudhu enbara
priya va nenacha elam marakudhu enbara?

Thakida thathimi thakida thathimi thandahanaa...

Thalai,
Kattaboman dialogue madhiri pesi avala adichu anupuvanu paatha.. ipadi kattunda kaalaya adangi poitiye...
Vekkam maanam, soodu soranai idhellam manushana porandha iruka vendiya onnu. Adhuvum lead track panra unaku idhu suthamave illaye...

Enaku Jeeva priya track paakum bodhu eriyudhu...

Enga veedu fulla nethu wet aiduchu.. ehuka? Thala oothu oothu nu oothunaru ila... adham ore jollu from TV... I hate this kind of vekkam ketta than...

Ipadi Kadhiresan Inspector a (Don't know his name in this serial) lanjam kuduthu kavukka pathiye.. Matiningala...  Avaru evlo nallavaru...
Sanhdyavin kangal
Kaadhal mozhi pesum vinmeengal..
Namma thalaiku idhu puriyala.. Sandyku idhula treat vera.. poor girl.. she would have been heart a lot..
Jogging vara munjiya paaru.. Idhu onnu dhan korachal.. Poi yoga meditation edhavadhu pannu... Tension korayum.. Inspector kooda vitu vekama thitura... Senjadhellam senjutu vekkam ilama sorry keka vandhuta... Unaku Thalay paatha illicha vaayinu therinjuducha.. Thala seriyana vazhisal ttrack... I just don't want to see that...
Thala sundal, sukku coffee mattum dhan beachla kannuku theriyuma... enna taste.. chance ila... How is Sandy going to win her love? When Priya and Sandy meet periya build up kuduthu, kadaisila poo... ipadi ya track nu aiduchu... Epo paathalum extra build up than..

Sandyku aapu veetla sammanam pottu onnu okandhu iruku nu paatha.. ipo veliyavum onnu.. adhuvum friend a oru aapu.. Enna panna pogudhu ponnu.. friend ku vitu kuduthu poiduma? paapom...
Aiyo I missed both the vakeel and Kabadi track today also.. eagerly awaiting for monday to see that track.. Its my schedule and i wish i could update Aadhi and Jana track... πŸ˜‰.. I saw promo for their track.. but naan solla matene...
Anjalai and Aish u both are excellent updaters.. with superb comments..Inime i will never comment on ur updates.. coz, i just don't have words to compliment u guys.. u r doing an excellent job.. I am just out of words... Nice work.. keep up girls... I will also try to reach ur level...

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Thank you so much shree😳.. thanks a lot. it was really encouraging. As Meli told three of us are updating the serial and i will be doing it regularly based on the schedule ..
thank you and hope to see u here regularly too😊.

hereafter u can see me here regularly bcoz my daughter is not allowing me to watch the(any) serial.u know along with her iam also watching CN,POGO and CHUTTI.😭😭😑.thanks and all three of are doing a great job.πŸ‘
Hi Shree,

Welcome to AV.. Happy have one more IFian in AV... Thanks for ur support.. Keep commenting..  Thanks a lot.. So we can see ur here always.. Gr8...

IF is a family.. I assure that U will enjoy a lot..  U are now a part of our family.

Have a Nice Time in IF..

Welcome again..

Thanks for the update aish.Oh god,this serial is really funny.thaddi maamma's jetty joke was very hilarious.room getting brighter on the arrival of inspector is the best.πŸ˜†

ippa tamil nadu kku romba thevai ippadi niraya brightana thalaiπŸ˜†.power cut samayathila romba usefulla irukkum.what say people?

priya rombadhan merattudhu polica.BTW endha urla police public solratha ketkudhu?πŸ˜•

thala nalla arasiyalvaadhiya varuvar.ippadi balti adikurar?thala really deserves the music given by the friends there.πŸ˜‰

thanks for this wonderful update.enjoyed reading it.great job.πŸ‘

Ada da Chellam Enna Episode le? Updates le Kalakkitte maπŸ‘..

I was really happy to see our thala talk like that. But climax was a bit shocking.😲...

First Sandy Meet le I was sad that he was going an still no  Kavitai😭😭? But Beach le she heard my agony for the kavitai and i finally got it. Chellam i am putting it up okay va? hope u dont mind. I am so much crazy about tamil kavitai special AV Kavitai na sollave vendam

Kaadhalan Varuvan Ena Kaathiruthal Sugham
Kaadhale Varuma Ena Kaathiruthalo Sudum
Paathai Idhuthan
......Payanamum Idhuthan.
❀️
Badhil Mattum Nee Soll

Naan Vazhithonaya?
Illa Vaazhkai Thonaya?
 Naan Kooda Varubavala? Illa Koodave Iruppavala?

Andha Jetty comedy was also done in KKK by Pandyettan and Jo..I was like aha marupadiyuma? Thalaikku Rosham Vandhuchu nu nenachu santhosha Patteine.Cha Ellam Poch . Haha I loved the start the music bit.. Thu theva thaan

Aama Priya and Sandy ( Athenna Sandhu Bondhu nu oru Pet name?πŸ˜†) ...

I think priya is a soft gal, but she is pretending to be strong as she is the acting head in her house. If she becomes sensitive like me then aapu thaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰... I think her dad's sad demise made her heart so cold and strong.. Appidi kooda irukkalaam ille?πŸ˜•

Namma Sandy Kutty Silenta Irundhu Kadaseela andha Paarthain Rasithain Simi Mathiri Neg Role Pannathe? Rem a serial called Oonjal? adhule vara Bhairavi Mathiri... Enakennamo oru chinna feeling.πŸ˜•
i may be wrong also.. Naan kooda Dir aagalamo?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thank you for the update Aishu Kannu
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Hi Shree,

Welcome to AV.. Happy have one more IFian in AV... Thanks for ur support.. Keep commenting..  Thanks a lot.. So we can see ur here always.. Gr8...

IF is a family.. I assure that U will enjoy a lot..  U are now a part of our family.

Have a Nice Time in IF..

Welcome again..

Hai meena,

thanks for including me in IF family.πŸ˜ƒi konw iam going to have a great time here .u can see me here regulalry now onwards.  thanks once again.

hereafter u can see me here regularly bcoz my daughter is not allowing me to watch the(any) serial.u know along with her iam also watching CN,POGO and CHUTTI.😭😭😑.thanks and all three of are doing a great job.πŸ‘

Yeah dear i too am in the same postion😊.. Aana Inge its my sweet Dad.. He is always with NDTV and all News Channels. I catch up with the serial thru the updates and as an Updater I watch the show thru Usertube. Thanks to UsertubeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘..
Really Happy to see you are enjoying our updates and actively discussing it with us.. thats wht keeps us doing the job in a better way😳😳..

thank you for the support Shree
😊
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjalai and Aish u both are excellent updaters.. with superb comments..Inime i will never comment on ur updates.. coz, i just don't have words to compliment u guys.. u r doing an excellent job.. I am just out of words... Nice work.. keep up girls... I will also try to reach ur level...

Enna Ma Mdear,

Sariya na Comments thaanπŸ‘. Unga Comments kitta varuma?😳 Really enjoying it..
Missed Aadhi and Jana today😭.. Fully Thala Puraanam Ille?

Anjalai Peru Super πŸ˜‰(Eva Enna Enna Thedi Vanda Anjale Mathiri irukkuπŸ˜‰) Reach Our level a? Periya Vaarthayellam sollakoodathu, Naana? I am just following your footsteps ... KKK updates se vida if it lloks better its because of your ideas and way of presenting the updates with pics..
Hats off to you for that creative thoughtπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Enga Koodave Irunga,Unga anbu πŸ€—πŸ€— ... Adhu Podhum Engalku.. Aish will also agree with me on that
Ille Aishu?😳

Originally posted by shreenithiks

ippa tamil nadu kku romba thevai ippadi niraya brightana thalaiπŸ˜†.power cut samayathila romba usefulla irukkum.what say people?

thala nalla arasiyalvaadhiya varuvar.ippadi balti adikurar?thala really deserves the music given by the friends there.πŸ˜‰

Powercut source suggestion rombha soooooooooooper Shree πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ€£............  but intha Priya ponnu, periya collector ponnu nnu nenaippu 😑😑.... cheee........intha losu payal Thalaikku mandele yerinaathaaneee.........

@ Anj aama daa.......Two days without Aadhi and Angel 😭😭😭...... but atlest today the jokes vanthu nammalai yellam sirikka vetchuthu thaane........

@ Meenu......... yennada ippadhi solliteenga 😲😲?  You're our thazhai here for giving us a powerpacked updates from the start πŸ˜‰..... and morever.... KK thozhingaa naama... ippadhi piritchu pesakoodathilladaha πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... can't wait for your kalakkal updates and comments on monday daa πŸ˜›

Aish and Anjali..
ok girls.. namma moonu perum updaters.. so nammala naamale pugazhndhu mathavanga ennada idhunga nu paaka vaika vendam.. Ini AV pugazh paaduvom..

Shree super ideas ellam kudukiringa... u r comments are hilarious...

Vijay TV serails speciale  Sandhoshama sirika mudiyaradhu dhan..

Sandy neg rola pannalum en full support sandy ku than...

Angel vandhu aadhi kitta phone kudupanga.. aadhiyum angelum phone la kadalai poduvanga.. Apuram, Janaa carom board kitta ninu edho letter padikararu.. andha ponnu adha eduthutu odudhu.. idhellam epo varum???? awaiting..

Thanks for the support in updating the serial, Anjali and Aish..