|| Bol Na Halke Halke || A Surprise One Shot!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This is another one shot that I wanted to write, I wasn't initially sure of who to do it on, but then Rinkz suggested someone for me and so I wrote it last night! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope you all like it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dhaage Tod Laao Chandni Se Noor Ke
Ghoonghat Hi Bana Lo Roshani Se Noor Ke

Her eyes were scanning the room for the one person that had the ability to make her heart skip a beat with a simple smile. She had been married to Akil for the past year, yet every time he smiled at herโ€”or he came closer, Kiran felt her heart soaring. These were the types of feelings one had during the new phases of love; not a year after marriage, she told herself.

His eyes caught hers and she blushedโ€”ignoring the fact that her other friends would point it out quickly.

Sharm Aa Gayi Toh Aghosh Mein Lo
Ho Saanson Se Uljhi Rahe Meri Saansein

His eyebrow rose as he saw her blush tucking a strand of her flowy hair behind her ear and smiled.

She knew he always liked her hair open and even tonight while they were getting ready he had choried all the clips from her dresser and hid them so that she'd come with her gorgeous hair loose.

Bol Na Halke Halke, Bol Na Halke Halke
Honth Se Halke Halke, Bol Na Halke

Her eyes looked up and locked with his gaze yet again. Her blush was getting unbearable. The room seemed to quiet around her as she was only aware of one thing. Akki and his striding steps towards her. "Excuse us," He took her arm and kidnapped her away from her friends, leaving a pouting Rinkz laughing at the scenario.

All their friends had gathered here for Rinki's long awaited engagement to Preet who had been after Rinki since the first time they had met. Rinki was the one who kept putting it off till finally as Preet joked, 'she just couldn't live without him,' Rinki glared at him when he had said thatโ€”but deep down she knew it was true.

Kiran blushed as she saw the eyes on her and Akki as he walked her out of the room up to the grand balcony on the second floor.

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"I needed a few moments with my oh-so tempting wife." Akki smirked.

"Uh huh," Kimz nodded as she walked backwards; still blushing over the effect he had on her. She hated the way that even if her mind resisted her body was pulled into the urge of being with him.

Aa Neend Ka Sauda Kare,

Ek Khwaab De, Ek Khwaab Le

Kimz eyes closed as she felt his long index finger slowly come up to her cheek as he brushed away a single strand of her hair and cupped her face.

Ek Khwaab Toh Aankhon Mein Hai,

Ek Chaand Ke Takiye Talein

The moonlight was casting shadows on them as Akki slowly lowered his lips to hers. Kiran could feel herself being lifted as they stars shone down upon them.

As they parted he continued holding her face in his and leaned his forehead against hers. "You really need to stop doing this,"

"Stop doing what?" she asked breathlessly.

Kitne Dino Se Yeh Asma Bhi Soya Nahi Hai, Isko Sula De

"Making me crazy," He whispered as she giggled and pushed him away.

She walked to the edge of the railing and stood there, her bright blue saree flowing in the warm summer air.

"You do make me crazyโ€”you need to realize that," he leaned his shoulder on hers.

She turned to face him; a smirk played on her lips. "I do realize that Akki, but what you need to realize is that you can't just steal me away from my friends. Especially during Rinkz engagement. She's going to kill me when I go down,"

"Are you telling me, that moments with me aren't worth as much as being with your friends?" A pout formed at his mouth, leaving her feeling vulnerable and weak in the knees.

Umarein Lagi Kehate Huve,

Do Labz The Ek Baat Thi
Woh Ek Din Sau Saal Ka,

Sau Saal Ki Woh Raat Thi

Unable to see his pouty face she enclosed her arms around him and smiled into his blazer as she felt his warm hands on her back, courtesy of her backless blouse.

"I love you," she murmured into the blazer.

"I know," He hmm'd against her hair.

Kaisa Lage Jo Chup Chaap Dono,

Ho Pal Pal Mein Puri Sadiyaan Bitaayein

They stood there with their arms wrapped around each other for what seemed like an eternity when finally Kiran pulled away.

"Kya hua?" He asked, gently caressing her face.

She smiled as she shook her head.

"We should go down,"

She turned to leave when he grabbed hold of her wrist.

Honth Se Halke Halke

"I don't want you to go,"

"Do you think I want to?" Kiran smiled and looked back at him.

He silently shook his head while pulling her back slowly.

O Dhaage Tod Laao Chandni Se Noor Ke
O Ghoonghat Hi Bana Lo Roshani Se Noor Ke

He trailed his finger up her arm, watching her shiver from his touch as her eyes closed.

Sharm Aa Gayi Toh Aaghosh Mein Lo

The way her cheeks always tinted pink around him still had him wrapped around her little fingerโ€”she just failed to realize it; for which he was grateful.

Ho Saanson Se Uljhi Rahe Meri Saansein

Kimz couldn't resist anymore as she all but threw herself into Akki's waiting arms. As he brought his face closer to hers she felt her body doing what it was best at; molding itself around Akki as her hands found themselves up around his neck.

They both swayed silently to the music that was only heard by them; the stars and the moonlight that illuminated with their happiness.

So yes it was a special for Kimmu! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *hugs* I hope you liked it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ *hides face*

Love you all,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im here, lemme go drag kimz!

-edited-
Ahem, i suggested the right person! *smirks* She's definitely gonna have good dreams tonight. Muahaha
Firstly, love the song. And course the cute couple on it! *winks*
EEK! Its my engagement, aww...shoo shweet! U used Preet! ๐Ÿ˜†
Their little scenes, the blushing and smirking and jst being together, soooo cuute! I love it ovbsly!
- Rinkz

ps- i wanna see wht a lamba comment Kimzie writes this time...with all the blushie emos and all ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by ~Rinki~ - 14 years ago
kimmu thumbnail
OMG! *hides in blanky*

And thank you Rinki for telling.

*reserved*

*edited*

Omg... I loved that so much Meera! It was perfect... *twirls around* I was seriously giggling the whole time. Specially cuz this song is like one of my faves. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan sang it... and then that dance on Premeer. โ˜บ๏ธ Thanks so much for it, it was a great surprise. ๐Ÿค—

He stole my clips? Eeeekkk... Just so I could wear my hair out. *ahem* I'm so blown over. *fans self*  And haha, I can not believe Akki took me away during RInki's engagement.  Rinki! HAHA! We're getting it on during your engagement, you should like totally sue Akki. ๐Ÿคฃ I loved the touch of Preet-Rinki's story you put in there. The words were perfect for it. โ˜บ๏ธ

You are like killing me with Akki's diolouges. โ˜บ๏ธ

^^ there, happy? You got the blush-athon out of me. *hides in blanky* I hate you guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

That was seriously so cutte. *eek* I can't get over it. I don't know how to tell you how much I love it. Thanks a lot for it.

Love you!
kimz
Edited by kimmu - 14 years ago
Oh my god, this is probably the most romantic-est one shot I've read of yours. โ˜บ๏ธ It was just... AMAZING. โ˜บ๏ธ So so so SWEET. I LOVED IT :) Can't imagine what Kimmu must be goin' through right now. ๐Ÿ˜›

Beautifully written, Meera! :D It was just perfect. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
super
sooo sweet
loved the title
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Updated! Its short, i know. *sigh*
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Thanks everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sanya: are you serious? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The most romantic one? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess it all comes out in the middle of the night then! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks though! ๐Ÿ˜›
โ˜บ๏ธ

That had something so...I don't even know. Kimzie, will you kill me if I say desire? ๐Ÿคฃ Awesome shot Meera, loved it, and great song selection! :)

--shabz

That so cute and romantic

Loved the way you descibed their feelings

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Im here, lemme go drag kimz!
Thanks Rinkz! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-edited-
Ahem, i suggested the right person! *smirks* She's definitely gonna have good dreams tonight. Muahaha
Firstly, love the song. And course the cute couple on it! *winks*

*giggles* course you did! ๐Ÿ˜› Awww I hope so, and I'm glad you think she'll love it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
EEK! Its my engagement, aww...shoo shweet! U used Preet! ๐Ÿ˜† 
I was very tempted to use another person...but I couldn't do it!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Their little scenes, the blushing and smirking and jst being together, soooo cuute! I love it ovbsly!
- Rinkz

Awwww really?๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜›
ps- i wanna see wht a lamba comment Kimzie writes this time...with all the blushie emos and all ๐Ÿคฃ
Hopefully! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Kimz: can not wait to see what you think! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: SaNyA_21

Oh my god, this is probably the most romantic-est one shot I've read of yours. โ˜บ๏ธ It was just... AMAZING. โ˜บ๏ธ So so so SWEET. I LOVED IT :) Can't imagine what Kimmu must be goin' through right now. ๐Ÿ˜›

Beautifully written, Meera! :D It was just perfect. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you sooo much Sanya!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Really that comment means the world to me now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: shabo24

โ˜บ๏ธ

That had something so...I don't even know. Kimzie, will you kill me if I say desire? ๐Ÿคฃ Awesome shot Meera, loved it, and great song selection! :)

--shabz

Awwww thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was highly confused over the song and who to use it for! ๐Ÿ˜›

@Aaliyah01: Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ