•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Please Press the LIKE button if you like my posts !!

RECAP : The BB team has finished their batting and have scored 83 runs. The Jetha's have to score 84 runs to win. Jetha scores 71 runs but also looses 7 wickets. Its last over and Jetha has to score 13 more runs to win !!

The episode starts with a tense situation. Jetha needs 13 runs from 6 balls. Ayyer is balling. Ayyer throws the ball and Jetha hits a 6. Everyone from ZJ team is cheering. Bhide is dissapointed. Ayyer throws another ball but Jetha is not able to hit it so he just pleds it.The next ball is wasted.For the next ball they take one run. Now 2 balls remaining and 6 runs to score. Jetha is on strike again. Jetha hits the ball and its a 4. Now Jetha's team require 2 runs from 1 ball.

The situation is tense. Sunder says " It seems as if the BB is loosing the match from its hand" ZJ need 2 runs. Ayyer throws the last ball and JEtha hits it !!! and starts taking runs. He completes one run and is about to complete the 2nd when police stop the game. The police inspector Patil says " What's this hullabaloo. Stop this game right now !!!

Jetha says " If u would have come 1 min. late then we would have completed the game." Patil says " Accha I will show u how to complete the game. Hawaldar put him in jail" Mohanlal interrupts " Patil, let it go. We wont continue the match now. Please leave" Patil says " Mohan bhai u r saying, so i am leaving." Sodhi says to Babita " Maalkin, we an play after the police leave" Patil hears it and says " What...What did u say??" Sodhi says " I said we will continue the game after you leave" Patil says " See Mohan bhai,what he is saying." Popatlal interrupts " Arre, how can u interrupt in our game. When our country needs u then u never reach on time and now when we are playing cricket and not disturbing anyone then u have problem . I will print this in my newspaper" Patil says " Yeah and also print that the cricket match was held at 2 am" Mohanlal says " let it go" Patil says "Hawaldar take all their cricket bats, stumps and ball." The hawaldar picks up everything He asks Sodhi where is the ball ? " Sodhi says " I dont know it was here a few mins back..." Hawaldar says " Accha so whats there so big in ur pocket? Is that a blister ??"The hawaldar takes the cricket accessories and goes away

Mohanlal scolds Sodhi after the police go " What was the need for u to say that in front of them ?? ANd u popatlal why were u saying all that ? BTW whatever u said was right " Jetha says " Accha leave all that. Its good news that our team has won the match. Bhide says " Arre wah Jethalal, u didnt take the 2nd run then how come did u win ? " Jetha says " Arre its understood. I would have taken that run if police had not come. Bhide says " No. I was about to clean bold u and i would have done that if the police had not arrived." Then a commotion breaks out between ZJ and BB teams. Babuji who is the umpire of the match says  " No one has won the match. Its a tie !!!"

Sunder declares the prize winners !!! The best fielder prize goes to Anjali Bhabhi. Best baller to Daya bhabi for taking a hatrick and best batsmen goes to Abdul.Man of the match goes to Tappu. The trophy of Kayam Churna is shared by both the team captains. The owner of Kayam Churna says " since everyone has played so brilliantly, we sheth brothers declare 1 yr. free supply of Kayam churna to all the players !!! " Daya asks " But now who will clean the compound?" Madhavi says " Since both have won the award and its a tie, both of them will clean the compound" So both of them are given the jhadu. Babita and all start laughing.Jetha says " Babita ji u r laughing " Babita says " Sorry jethaji". Both of them clean the compound. slowly Jetha removes his hand fromt he broom and Bhide is cleaning. Bhide understands it and asks Jetha to clean." The episode ends.

PRECAP : Jetha's plate is empty for beakfast. Jetha asks Daya " What is this ? " Daya says " many people are going to come for breakfast, I have made thepla. Will it do ? " Jetha says " Yeah it will. Please bring it and we both will eat together. Daya says " Accha" and hits Jetha on shoulder. Jetha is about to fallπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I loved today's episode ,lol the precap seems funny Thanks!!!
Originally posted by pisces25

I loved today's episode ,lol the precap seems funny Thanks!!!

my pleasure devanshi !!! 😊