Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey everyone...the update is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

Starts...Manav's father is rehearsing his play and the main lead keeps forgetting his lines. Confused (these young-ins I tell uLOL). Manav's father goes to the director and says "sir" please help him get his lines straight and we'll rehearse later because everyone's time will be wasted. Clap
  The hero gets angry and sits discussing about how much Manav's father is paid..and the truth is revealed to him and he gets shocked that his son pays the 200 rupees back. OuchAnd he gets really sad. On the other side, Archu's father wakes up and leaves the house and starts walking toward the water (precap from yesterday). Manav's mother is sitting and tells Manav how his father still hasn't come home yet. Manav decides to go search for him. He goes with his friend Tarun to search for him. They see him drunk by a tree, crying about how Manav lied to him. Manav says I did everything for you. He says you are my strength baba.  As they are carrying baba home, Archu's father is walking toward the water.
    Manav hears something and turns and sees a man in the water. He tells Tarun to take baba home and he goes to help the man. He rescues him. At that time Archu wakes up and goes to Aai, but sees her father not there. She searches the whole house for him and then wakes up Vinod. Manav and a few men are trying to recover Archu's father as he is unconscious. Tarun tells Manav forget him let's go. Manav says how can I leave an insaan in this state? You go I'll come.
   Manav and Archu's father are sitting on rocks discussing Archu's father's problems and reasoning for trying to commit suicide. He discloses that his daughter's wedding was broke and he has lost in life. Manav says because of that you were about to take away the support of your family. Hearing his words Archu's baba sees hope and leaves and happy music in the background. (aww Manav I heart u!)
   Vinod sees baba and calls out to him. Archu's baba accidentally leaves his wallet with Manav and Manav checks it and finds out that this was Archu's baba. He gets shocked. Hai Bhagwan (that's something I sayyyyy Manav) iska matlab Archu ki shaadi toot gayi? Shocked
   Solochana yells where did he go? since last night he was pareshaan...omg..the whole house is awake. Baba comes in walking. Solochana yells at him and asks him where he went. And then she sees he's soaked in water and she realizes what he had gone to do. Everyone is crying, Solochana says you are my strength, your money is my hope, and because of you I run this house. Cry How could you even think of leaving me alone? You have to get Archu's and Varsha and Vaishali's wedding. You also have to get Puni (the little kid's) wedding too!!! She starts crying and Manju, Varsha, and Vaishali console her, while Vinod consoles Baba. At that time they hear the doors slam. Vinod yells Archu!! And everyone gets up and looks shocked.
   They start banging the door, and finally Vinod breaks in and they run in and look up and are all shocked. Archu's feet are shown (they are still moving)...and then she is shown hanging from the fan. ShockedShockedShocked 

The episode ends. (eeks that was a sad note to end on!) Cry

Hope you all like the update!

Shweta
Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 01 July 2009 at 11:10am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821Jaanu80921royalmvatsaChomelahcirakshtha19Bsanksyeda12alphiesamsayshelloDevjyoteeAMST4luvzeestar1sushchhbelvin92priya_kotadiakamuralisushmacmystifyre~~~Sweta~~~butunamumpydivya221nulznookwayeglesushavviradheradheSnoopy-GHT_ArManGauri22naj7*Maleena*rashi77bookbrain007hazel16poo_supisam78amsjmsAamir's Fanbharadwaj_kmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~_SuMmEr_LoVe_Payal25meluvsrkRoarkneela226*Resham*.Mandy.-Ravjot-Fallen AngelGur.N.coolpop77Bul3nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 1st Written /Vid/Pics Update-Complete" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sana

-Sana

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
HOLY MACROLE!!!!!!!thanx fer the update :)-Sana<3

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thaks hun for the update

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08