Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

|| Tera Muskurana || Part 2 Pg. 3 (7/3)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged

For once in my life I have nothing to say about this one shot! Big smile Enjoy! Big smile

He was upset. He hated how his mother always managed to blackmail him into helping out with her ladies day functions. Just because he was her 'ideal beta' didn't mean he'd put his life aside to help her out.

He was carrying a huge tray filled with mithai towards the kitchen from the back door when he froze as the door was opened.

Tera Muskurana Phir Has Ke Paas Aana
Mujhe Apna Naam Batana

"Laiye," She had smiled and simply taken the tray from him and walked back into the kitchen as he watched her from the tiny window on the door, sighing every time her hair flew back and she brushed it away with her arm that was adorned with various choori's.

Phir Pal Mein Gum Ho Jana
Ehsaas Hai Abhi Us Pehli Baar Ka
Kaisa Yeh Nasha Hai Tere Pyaar Ka

"Bhaiyya, hatiye," A worker shook his shoulder and he quickly backed away from the door to help him.

Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe? Mayank Sharma ko ladkiyon se pyaar nahi hota, He smiled till he realized what he said. Well ladko se bhi nahi hota'but my brain knows what I mean, He smiled again as he took more trays to the kitchen in hopes of catching that gorgeous girl dressed in green again.

Dil Se Dil Mile The Jaise Do Phool Khile The
Tab Maine Kuch Kaha Tha Tumhare Hoth Sile The

His wish was met as he backed out of the door not looking in the right direction as he bumped into a person who fell backward. Thinking quickly he grabbed her hand and pulled her before she hit the floor.

"I'm sorry," He uttered, not sure if his voice was even hearable judging that his eyes, mind, heart and basically everything was preoccupied at staring at this gorgeous angel in front of him who seemed to be biting her lip in nervousness.

Mujhe Yaad Hai Woh Lamha Intezar Ka

"It's okay," she replied in her soft voice as he finally realized that he had to let her up.

Her voice'he was longing to hear it since the first time he had seen those big gorgeous brown eyes. Now her eyes were downcast and he wasn't sure if it was in a good way or because she was uncomfortable with him.

"I'm really sorry again," He smiled as he turned to leave reluctantly.

"It's really no problem," She grinned as he left the room.

Chand Chehra Hai Tera Raat Zulfein Hai Teri
Yeh Hawaaa Teri Khushboo Hai

He stood silently in a corner of the huge hall watching his girl in green. She looked so beautiful, running from person to person making sure everything was running smoothly. He quickly ran his hand through his hair and then cursed himself for ruining the perfect spikes.

He ran to the washroom on the first floor while shielding his hair with his sherwani dupatta and tried to fix it but nothing worked. Finally he arranged it in a soft tousled look and walked out of the bathroom and was stunned as his girl stood right in front of him.

"Aacha lag raha hain,"

"Kya?" He asked.

She giggled as she ran her hand through his hair before rushing down the stairs but not before throwing him one more glance.

Yeh Samandar Ki Lehre Tere Hasne Ki Dhun Hai
Duniyan Mein Bas Tu Hai

He sighed as he walked slowly down the stairs; his eyes continued searching for her and when he caught he was feeling lighter somehow. He didn't know what name to give this sensation. Sure it was something different, something he had never gotten to experience. But it was also a strange feeling. Something kept tugging at his heart. But one thing was for sure'he liked the feeling.

Tu Paas Hai To Saas Hai Khazana Hai Dil Ke Karar Ka

It was love. Just like he had seen in movies and music and laughed at. "Love at first sight,"

"Mayu!" His mom's hand enclosed around his shoulder. "Tu yahaan kya kar raha hain?"

Mayank quickly darted his eyes away from the girl dancing and turned to his mother. "Woh'ma main bas."

"Agar tujhe sab ka dance aacha lagta hain'to tu kyun nahi jaata?"

Mayank gave his mom a blank expression. "Ma'aapko pata hain. I don't dance."

"Nonsense," A friend of his mother's came up to him. "Mayank you can dance." She smiled at Mayank's mom, Shilpa. "I'll get my daughter Aradhna to teach you,"

Mayank shut his eyes and turned towards his mother, hoping she could help him when he saw a flash of green and felt his heart start to race.

Raat Ghehri Hai Lekin Teri Aankhon Ke Aage
Bas Yeh Shaam Si Lagti Hai

He turned slowly and saw those same dark eyes looking into his, but while he was just stunned; her name was so beautiful, her eyes held some mischief in them as if she was remembering their last mulaqat

Din Suhana Agar Hai To Tera Naam Leke
Tere Pyaar Se Fiza Mehekti Hai

"Chalo," She smiled as she took his hand into the dance floor. "Aise," she started dancing and laughed as he 'badly' tried to copy.

"Nahin'I rather not ruin it for everyone," He shouted over the loud noise and walked back to the side and waited as she made her way out of the circle to join him.

"Kya hua?" She smiled.

"I don't dance."

"Everyone dances," She shook her head and leaned against the wall, watching everyone else. He saw a certain longing in her eyes and wondered why.

Aage Hashar Kya Hoga Agar Asar Hai Yeh Ek Deedar Ka

"Umm...ek baat poochu?" He leaned towards her.

She shrugged. "Go ahead."

"Why is there sadness in your eyes?" He saw her eyes widening as she understood his question. "I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it,"

"It's nothing," she smiled and shook her head.

He knew she was lying, but something in his heart told him they'd have all the time in the world to discuss this. Right now'he had something better to do. The music changed to a softer slower tune and so Mayank held out his hand.

Tera Muskurana Phir Has Ke Paas Aana

"What?" She smiled and asked.

"Let's dance?"

Mujhe Aapna Naam Batana Phir Pal Mein Gum Ho Jana

"I thought you don't dance?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I have exceptions for times like this," He smiled as he took her hand in his and twirled her around onto the dance floor.

Tere Pyaar Ka Tere Pyaar Ka

I really hope you liked it Radz! *hugs* I wasn't quite sure of this one shot, but Rinkz said it was cute so I posted....*shrugs* Lemme know!Big smile

Love you loads,

MeeraEmbarrassed

Edited by indiandoll89 - 02 July 2009 at 10:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladysourpussblackdaughter~Rinki~thesemomentsAnhdara13-Ravjot-

~Rinki~ IF-Rockerz
~Rinki~
~Rinki~

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Miiiine
-edited-
okay, obvsly i love it. Mayu is too cute and Radz, the cute little teasing gal. LOL
Lets see...love the bit abt her messing his hair and liking his new look...*nazar utharing*
though im curious abt the sadness prt...heh, shud write a sequel to it wit them talkin abt tht LOL jk..
Cute and adorable, i can see Radz likes it, see i was right! *poses*
 -Rinkz

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 01 July 2009 at 2:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

-gone- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
No probs Sanya! Big smile

Can't wait Rinkz! Tongue
noneeM Senior Member

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged

indiandoll89

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Awww Radz is gonna go all gaga and blushy over it! Am so glad you wrote this!

It's so adorable, how doing something he hates ended up with him meeting Radz...And then he dances with her! She's going to be in heaven, seriously. (And then maybe I can send her Obliviate-ed cupcakes...Evil Smile)

Love,
Bhav (:

indiandoll89

noneeM Senior Member

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged

indiandoll89

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Meera! *grabs you in gigantic hug* THANK YOU! *blushes darkly*

my spot. lemme go check if I'm alive.

*edited*

*hyperventilates* He referred to me as 'his girl'. *dies* (I'm taking a page out of N's booklet. Don't worry, I won't write a novel though. Not enough coherence for that.)

Ah, I love how you wrote it, with him not knowing who I am, and 'love at first sight'. *giggle* Ooh, and you made me slightly flirty and outgoing! *dances* If only I were like that in real life. Always wanted to be. LOL

Oh, but thank you so much Meera! ILY! (And what about the sadness bit? Does that mean sequel??)

Love,
Radz

P.S. Bhav, I'm not going to eat anything you give me. Well, I am, but I shall trick you into telling me what is in it first.

Edited by Anhdara13 - 01 July 2009 at 10:51pm

indiandoll89

Go to top