Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   

New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!! (Page 4)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 21878

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by stunninstar

oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...


You r so correct dear.....she  never loved RR. It was like in a job interview u give your resume & the hiring manager tells you to give a 2 minutes elevator pitch......you put your best foot forward then come home tell everybody abt it .......hey, I got a call from a very good company.  But then the company doesn't  call u for an interview. So will your hubby / parents crucify you.....that why did you have to talk to the hiring manager when they did not call u for an interview. Later on you find out that the company has very bad working atmosphere. U probably wouldn't have worked for them.

Here RR thinks Aksh liked her ......nobody said anything.......just  things did not work out....... so take a chill pill Naitik.
 
but Akshara liked him na...She was dreaming abt him 24 X 7 ! how can she deny that?  Naitikji needs to move ahead and know what happened AFTER this ! Only Akshara can do tht..
 
Well tdy in SBS Naitik was wearing a bright (extra bright) green kurta..probably for the sangeet function..i hope it's sorted out by sangeet..
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 7938

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by stunninstar

oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...


You r so correct dear.....she  never loved RR. It was like in a job interview u give your resume & the hiring manager tells you to give a 2 minutes elevator pitch......you put your best foot forward then come home tell everybody abt it .......hey, I got a call from a very good company.  But then the company doesn't  call u for an interview. So will your hubby / parents crucify you.....that why did you have to talk to the hiring manager when they did not call u for an interview. Later on you find out that the company has very bad working atmosphere. U probably wouldn't have worked for them.

Here RR thinks Aksh liked her ......nobody said anything.......just  things did not work out....... so take a chill pill Naitik.
 
but Akshara liked him na...She was dreaming abt him 24 X 7 ! how can she deny that?  Naitikji needs to move ahead and know what happened AFTER this ! Only Akshara can do tht..
 
Well tdy in SBS Naitik was wearing a bright (extra bright) green kurta..probably for the sangeet function..i hope it's sorted out by sangeet..


Dear, I got a call from Google sometime back (needless to say I did not get the jobOuch)....... I had started dreaming not only working but going on a date with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google......now tell me we are all human na so things like these happen. Naitik has to understand  the territory of love and share it with aksh. He has to learn to appreciate and respect her and the relationship shd be based on equality, mutual respect and he has to do everything to make her happy!Big smile

what did they show in SBS update naEmbarrassed


Edited by 5cents - 01 July 2009 at 3:32am
love_vs_hate Goldie
love_vs_hate
love_vs_hate

Joined: 28 February 2009
Posts: 1435

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Naitik plz ab tum nakhray karna band karo..
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 21878

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents


Dear, I got a call from Google sometime back (needless to say I did not get the jobOuch)....... I had started dreaming not only working but going on a date with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google......now tell me we are all human na so things like these happen. Naitik has to understand  the territory of love and share it with aksh. He has to learn to appreciate and respect her and the relationship shd be based on equality, mutual respect and he has to do everything to make her happy!Big smile

what did they show in SBS update naEmbarrassed
 
oh ho D'oh You and I understand this but not Naitik...The persn who can assume tht akshara is having an affair with tht guy who was just talking to her, helping her out with a pen, what else will he think when he'll know tht akshara liked rituraj?  At that time, Akshara didn't even know that pen guy but now, she knew RR beforehand, she liked him, agreed to marry him , agreed to marry that guy who Naitik hates Dead tht's why his brain is messed up LOL and tht's the reason why Aksh couldn't talk to him the first time he asked her..This is the exact reason why i never wanted him to know abt Aksh and RR..
 
 
 
SBS was Pinch.....the reason i mentioned it was tht Naitik was wearing some silly green color kurta so may be they're shooting for the sangeet function (just my guess)....Hina was in her mehandi wala dress so probably they were interviewed on different occassions....it was not even an interview... silly jokes..nothing serious


Edited by _charu_ - 01 July 2009 at 4:12am
india Senior Member
india
india

Joined: 18 November 2004
Posts: 965

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
First of all, Naitik didn't let Aks talk when he first came to meet her to talk about R and now he is blaming bechari A.
i am really mad at Naitik. He has no right to get mad at her when it's your fault to not to clear things in first place instead of assuming everything. she was trying to tell him everything but he kept talking.

-MeraBarun- IF-Sizzlerz
-MeraBarun-
-MeraBarun-

Joined: 06 August 2007
Posts: 10909

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Omg why is he behaving like that.....
Totally unexpected from him......
I wonder hows this matter going to be resolved?
Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Joined: 08 June 2008
Posts: 13230

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Naitik plz stop ur childhood now...............
You should accept the truth that that waz her past........
N just leave it............
I hope he understand soon.........
Thats really not fair.........
Ismein Akshar aki kya mistake?
thn Roku 4 the written promo detai......
-MeraBarun- IF-Sizzlerz
-MeraBarun-
-MeraBarun-

Joined: 06 August 2007
Posts: 10909

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Naitik plz stop ur childhood now...............
You should accept the truth that that waz her past........
N just leave it............
I hope he understand soon.........
Thats really not fair.........
Ismein Akshar aki kya mistake?
thn Roku 4 the written promo detai......


 I agree....
Naitik is behaving like a child only....

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YRKKH (SHOCKING...) - 23 Oct CU 1

Author: promoking   Replies: 3   Views: 874

promoking 3 874 23 October 2009 at 11:08am by poooohjjjazzzzz
have you seen new shocking promo

2

Author: MagicalGirl   Replies: 12   Views: 1852

MagicalGirl 12 1852 23 September 2009 at 2:48am by sanw
YRKKH (Maa .. SHOCKING) - 21 Sept 09 PRECAP

Author: promoking   Replies: 4   Views: 1483

promoking 4 1483 18 September 2009 at 1:35pm by Saydie
shocking precap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: cutie_pie21   Replies: 71   Views: 5173

cutie_pie21 71 5173 03 September 2009 at 10:15am by ash_Arshi
Shocking promo!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: manasi_31   Replies: 44   Views: 5378

manasi_31 44 5378 12 August 2009 at 3:11am by skfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index