Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by stunninstar

oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...

You r so correct dear.....she  never loved RR. It was like in a job interview u give your resume & the hiring manager tells you to give a 2 minutes elevator pitch......you put your best foot forward then come home tell everybody abt it .......hey, I got a call from a very good company.  But then the company doesn't  call u for an interview. So will your hubby / parents crucify you.....that why did you have to talk to the hiring manager when they did not call u for an interview. Later on you find out that the company has very bad working atmosphere. U probably wouldn't have worked for them.

Here RR thinks Aksh liked her ......nobody said anything.......just  things did not work out....... so take a chill pill Naitik.

but Akshara liked him na...She was dreaming abt him 24 X 7 ! how can she deny that?  Naitikji needs to move ahead and know what happened AFTER this ! Only Akshara can do tht..

Well tdy in SBS Naitik was wearing a bright (extra bright) green kurta..probably for the sangeet function..i hope it's sorted out by sangeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!! (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by stunninstar

oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...

You r so correct dear.....she  never loved RR. It was like in a job interview u give your resume & the hiring manager tells you to give a 2 minutes elevator pitch......you put your best foot forward then come home tell everybody abt it .......hey, I got a call from a very good company.  But then the company doesn't  call u for an interview. So will your hubby / parents crucify you.....that why did you have to talk to the hiring manager when they did not call u for an interview. Later on you find out that the company has very bad working atmosphere. U probably wouldn't have worked for them.

Here RR thinks Aksh liked her ......nobody said anything.......just  things did not work out....... so take a chill pill Naitik.

but Akshara liked him na...She was dreaming abt him 24 X 7 ! how can she deny that?  Naitikji needs to move ahead and know what happened AFTER this ! Only Akshara can do tht..

Well tdy in SBS Naitik was wearing a bright (extra bright) green kurta..probably for the sangeet function..i hope it's sorted out by sangeet..

Dear, I got a call from Google sometime back (needless to say I did not get the jobOuch)....... I had started dreaming not only working but going on a date with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google......now tell me we are all human na so things like these happen. Naitik has to understand  the territory of love and share it with aksh. He has to learn to appreciate and respect her and the relationship shd be based on equality, mutual respect and he has to do everything to make her happy!Big smile

what did they show in SBS update naEmbarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 01 July 2009 at 3:32am

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Naitik plz ab tum nakhray karna band karo..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Dear, I got a call from Google sometime back (needless to say I did not get the jobOuch)....... I had started dreaming not only working but going on a date with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google......now tell me we are all human na so things like these happen. Naitik has to understand  the territory of love and share it with aksh. He has to learn to appreciate and respect her and the relationship shd be based on equality, mutual respect and he has to do everything to make her happy!Big smile

what did they show in SBS update naEmbarrassed

oh ho D'oh You and I understand this but not Naitik...The persn who can assume tht akshara is having an affair with tht guy who was just talking to her, helping her out with a pen, what else will he think when he'll know tht akshara liked rituraj?  At that time, Akshara didn't even know that pen guy but now, she knew RR beforehand, she liked him, agreed to marry him , agreed to marry that guy who Naitik hates Dead tht's why his brain is messed up LOL and tht's the reason why Aksh couldn't talk to him the first time he asked her..This is the exact reason why i never wanted him to know abt Aksh and RR..

SBS was Pinch.....the reason i mentioned it was tht Naitik was wearing some silly green color kurta so may be they're shooting for the sangeet function (just my guess)....Hina was in her mehandi wala dress so probably they were interviewed on different occassions....it was not even an interview... silly jokes..nothing serious

Edited by _charu_ - 01 July 2009 at 4:12am

india

india

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
First of all, Naitik didn't let Aks talk when he first came to meet her to talk about R and now he is blaming bechari A.
i am really mad at Naitik. He has no right to get mad at her when it's your fault to not to clear things in first place instead of assuming everything. she was trying to tell him everything but he kept talking.

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Omg why is he behaving like that.....
Totally unexpected from him......
I wonder hows this matter going to be resolved?

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Naitik plz stop ur childhood now...............
You should accept the truth that that waz her past........
N just leave it............
I hope he understand soon.........
Thats really not fair.........
Ismein Akshar aki kya mistake?
thn Roku 4 the written promo detai......

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Naitik plz stop ur childhood now...............
You should accept the truth that that waz her past........
N just leave it............
I hope he understand soon.........
Thats really not fair.........
Ismein Akshar aki kya mistake?
thn Roku 4 the written promo detai......

I agree....
Naitik is behaving like a child only....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top