Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
yeah i saw the promo..it was pretty sad, cant wait till this whole issue is sorted out!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
OMG

no this cant happen
it must be just a dream of naitik

he is gone phsyco, so this can happen in dreams, not real

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

someone totally predicted that he would say this. i can't believe its gonna happen.

anyways, akshara just needs to SPEAK UP instead of crying her bucket of tears. I want her to be shown assertive and not passive in her feelings for naitik.

uuffff "shocking promo padh ke i thot pata nahi kya ho gaya..my heart skipped a beat ! Ouch

This was expected na..it was shown in the star sansar ...i want to know what'll happen AFTER this Cry 

yes desertrose, She must speak up instead of crying bucket of tears..Naitik can't hurt her this way..why is it always Akshara? He's so insensitive towards her...she's not his wife yet, Naitik  has no right on her ......even if she's his wife, he can't talk to her this way..shadi kiya hai na , khareeda toh nahi hai ! Angry

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
What a promo. Cry It was expected so what we we do Naitik has decided to be like  the tribal war-lord Angry He'll just pass judgement no rational considerations.  Poor Aksh....dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khayi, toote khawab saare, ek mayoosi hai chayi OuchCry

Charu, u r so rite......shadi kiya hai na , khareeda toh nahi hai Ouch But he thinks that he owns herOuch. He treats her like some favorite toy of his.......which he wants to keep in his toy box. naitik grow up! Ouch

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
in a way it's good..till the time naitik didn't take it out of his system , he'll not feel better..jab tak ye bakwas nahi karni thi, usko chain bhi nahi aana tha ! now he'll take a U turn bec. there's a dead end ahead !

there must be some reason behind this...the creatives have thot of this twist, they must have thot something ..we'll know this in future episodes only...but incidents like these are never forgotten..........Naitik did this earlier with Aksh, tht's why aksh is scared to talk to him ..she knows how he might react....

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

in a way it's good..till the time naitik didn't take it out of his system , he'll not feel better..jab tak ye bakwas nahi karni thi, usko chain bhi nahi aana tha ! now he'll take a U turn bec. there's a dead end ahead !

there must be some reason behind this...the creatives have thot of this twist, they must have thot something ..we'll know this in future episodes only...but incidents like these are never forgotten..........Naitik did this earlier with Aksh, tht's why aksh is scared to talk to him ..she knows how he might react....

i totally agree with u di....Thumbs Up there must b some reason behind this.....i think this misunderstanding will continue till their marrige...(I HOPEE NOTOuch) but the way naitik behaving i have a doubt tht this will happen..n the story is abt love after marrige...toh i think this can happen...Confused

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stunninstar

oh god.. did he say so??????????thats sad.. itz natural that there will be proposals coming b4 one gettin fixed.. y is naitik making it an issue.. well akshara never loved riuraj.. it was family who wanted the rishta...

You r so correct dear.....she  never loved RR. It was like in a job interview u give your resume & the hiring manager tells you to give a 2 minutes elevator pitch......you put your best foot forward then come home tell everybody abt it .......hey, I got a call from a very good company.  But then the company doesn't  call u for an interview. So will your hubby / parents crucify you.....that why did you have to talk to the hiring manager when they did not call u for an interview. Later on you find out that the company has very bad working atmosphere. U probably wouldn't have worked for them.

Here RR thinks Aksh liked her ......nobody said anything.......just  things did not work out....... so take a chill pill Naitik.

Edited by 5cents - 01 July 2009 at 3:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top