Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Since it's a gloomy day in PR...I'll use a gloomy color...Cry

Starts off with men outside Archu's house waking up and discussing how Archu's light it not on and it's 7am. What's going on? Archu is still awake in her room, in her blue suit, still crying. Cry
   The milk and newspaper is not picked up and everyone in the house are still awake and gathered around Solochana, who is still laying on the bed sick. She is saying in her sleep that Archu is not like that Archu is not like that. Archu is by the door still dazed. Manju's daughter comes and asks Archu, who is going to get me ready. Manju then comes and says don't worry I'll get you ready today. Vinod looks at her and gives her a small smile. Then Manju says her tiffin? Vinod gives her a stare, so does Varsha! Ouch Then Manju says it's okay I'll take care of it. They leave. Vinod asks Vaishali do you have to go to class today? She says there isn't any special lecture she'll stay. Then Varsha says that she won't go to office either.
   The father asks Varsha and Vaishali to take care of the food today. Vaishali says there isn't any food at home, Archu was supposed to go to the market.....the father says I'll go to the market. He steps out and gets the milk and newspaper. He reads the newspaper and it details the incident of the prostitutes getting arrested the night before. He gets shocked. Shocked
   On the other end, Manav's father is reading the same news while Manav is praying. Manav reads the news and thinks thank GOD Archu bach gayi! ClapClap (all thanks to you buddy boy. Smile) Manav's father says forget this news look for the news tomm. when I'll be in the newspaper. And Manav smiles. Manav's mother comes and just makes fun of him.
  Archu's father is walking to the market and everyone is discussing how something happened in his house...
   Next scene..(has to be the best of the episode) Manju is at her Maayka and her mother is telling her what they did to break off the wedding. Manju gets soooo angry and slaps Ajit. She says how could you stoop sooo low? Did u forget Archu is the daughter of someone? I know we wanted to break off the wedding but not this way. Do u know what a girl's reputation is? And she yells at her mother about how she forgot that it is her daughters sasural. Regardless of how it is it is still her sasural. How could you? Manju's mother says whatever we did it was revenge for what happened to Ajit. You need to remember your maayka's pain too! Manju just leaves shocked, angry, and upset. Ajit and his mother are just standing there angry.
   Back at the house, Solochana asks for Archu. She runs to the room and finds Archu still crying and she comforts her. CryCry (a mother is the pillar for her daughter. how sweet!) Solochana comes back and asks Vinod, Vaishali and Varsha why they didn't go to work and college? Varsha says if they go what will they say to people when they ask about the wedding? Varsha says we know Archu is innocent, but what about people? They will think that she....Vinod yells at her to stop.
Archu comes in crying and tells everyone what exactly happened. CryCry
   In comes a guy with the wedding card of Archu & Satish...Solochana looks at it and starts crying and falls to the floor crying. Next scene Solochana is sleeping and the father wakes up and walks out of the house thinking and sad. He walks to the water and starts going in it. And that's when the episode ends.

This is my first update for this forum. So forgive me for any mistake, but if you have any questions or suggestions let me know! Smile Thank you!
  I could do an update everyday anyday..I kinda love this show! hehehe Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 01 July 2009 at 12:06am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalifetimefanbrit-in-nyArchanaChomelprabhambdesai302ahcirakshtha19kavya6724samsayshelloDevjyoteeAMSTZee85gajgaaminizeestar1reshmaakrama07sushchhbashogayabelvin92kamuralisushmacbutunagobluemumpydivya221sonal75nookwayMemorablekelowna16sushavviradheradheannie2212ghinahazel16Gauri22*Maleena*Aamir's Fanmah403amsjms~*Thamizhan*~Piano1422blackdaughtermysterieuxRoarksigridl0veyanna44*Resham*.Mandy.-Gaganjot-Bul3Fallen AngelGur.N.coolMissArshi-nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written + Vid+ Pics Update June 30" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

thanx!!!

nookway

nookway

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! I was proud of Manju, I agreed with her and her disgust for what her family did. I felt so bad for Archana, she was not herself at all. In the previews for the next episode, is her father going to kill himself? Because he looked like he was in a daze as he was going deeper into the water.

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
oh my my my ....

look who wrote an update hereROFL

thank you jee for the beautiful update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaridilwalino1

Zebii02

Groupbie

Zebii02

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the lovely update... :D

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
awww.. it is a gloomy epi.