India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Jan 25th update.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Ayush comes home, and his mom tries to talk to him, but he ignores her and goes to his room.  He looks at Tani's picture and says I love you Tani, he says I don't love anyone else. I just love you.  Then Ayush says, what was I thinking when I told Sonya I loved her.  He is reassuring Tani [or at least her picture] He says I wont let Sonya come in between us.  I don't know, but I think that's a little crazyWacko, saying that to someone who is dead..lolzā€¦ 

Then Sonya calls him on the cell phone, but he presses a button, and it shows "busy tone."[its just like he cut the phone]  Sonya thinks he must have forgotten his cell in his car. 

Then she calls Ayush's mom, and she says that Ayush just came home he is in his bedroom.  Sonya had tears in her eyes, and she is still in the restaurant. 

Next part, Dr.Dalmia and Dr.Seth talk.  Dr.Seth is still saying bad things about Ayush, but Dr.Dalmia is sticking up for him.  He shows her the real reports and Dr.Seth says how can it be possible.  Dr.Dalmia says Tani is not pregnant.  Dr.Seth wonders then what about the other reports, were they fake or is this fake?  She says she will do everything she can to find out the truth.   

Dr.K and Ayush talk about medical stuff, at Vardaan.  Sonya calls again, but Ayush again puts the phone on "busy tone." 

Sonya goes to Bodi's room, then Ayush comes and Sonya says hi.  Ayush asks how are you?  Sonya says how come you don't talk to me why are you avoiding me?  Ayush says I will talk to you, but later, right now I have a emergency call. 

Ayush is outside, and has a picture of Tani.  Sonya comes and sits beside him, and says Ayush I wont ask why you have been avoiding me, I wont ask why you did not come to the restaurant, because I already know.  I know you love Tani, and you can't forget her.  I know you don't want anyone to take her place. Sonya says but I don't want to take her place, I just want to see you happy.  So from this moment on I am not going to "run after youLOL" im going to wait for you to make the first move of our relationship when you feel ready. 

Ayush is at home, and is looking at Tani's journal.  There he reads a page where it says, I know that you and Sonya are in love.  If I didn't come in between you guys, you would have known that you are in love.  One day when you and Sonya find out that you are in love I will set you free. 

Last part, Sonya is outside, and Ayush calls her.  They stare at each other for a while and then Ayush moves his hand up[asking for a hug]Hug and Sonya comes running to him, and that's where the show ends.

Hope you guys like the update

-meghavi

Edited by meghavi - 26 January 2005 at 5:31pm

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update!

the song which was in the bakground was really cute

hummaye tum saye pyaar kitna yeh hum nahian janteh...magar ji nahian sakteh tumharye bina!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

thanks meghavi. Nice update...

How come Dr Dalmiya is being supportive to Ayush..is he pretending...

I missed many epiosodes, so i don't know what is happening....

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

thanks meghavi. Nice update...

How come Dr Dalmiya is being supportive to Ayush..is he pretending...

I missed many epiosodes, so i don't know what is happening....

Thanks for the great update meghavi! Dalmia is nice to Ayush cause he realized that Ayush wasn't the reason why Tani died. Mayank made a fake post mortem report of Tani after her death- it said she was preg at the time of her death- Dalmia and Seth blame Ayush- Dalmia eventually sees the real report and realizes Ayush is innocent. But Seth doesn't know the truth cause she finally trusted Dalmia and he didn't want to lose her trust. So I guess Dalmia isn't pretending. Hope this helped.

larkianjanese Newbie
larkianjanese
larkianjanese

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
well after they changed dalima , his attitude changed...if the other onoe was there , he mite have bin mean....u neva no
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Wink
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Hey

Thankz Man Thankz

Go to top