Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

July 1, 2009

Hello Shello, I'm back! I love how Preet is so impressed with today's computer technology, and he's chatting with his business partners via picto-chat. Nice!😎 Bechari Meher, she got caught on camera trying to seduce her hubby.πŸ˜† I loved how Preet pushed her on the bed and got all lovey dovey with her. And whoa, what was with his sudden mood swing. One second he's all nice, and one second he's all angry. Not nice man! I think this is leading to Preet-Meher and Maya-Harman seperation, and Meher and Harman getting married. What do you think?πŸ˜› Oh I just noticed, Meher is still wearing her chuda.πŸ˜† Meher as a modern woman  w0uld be interesting to see, but I like her just as she is, like Preet. That Meher-Preet fight scene was not nice, it made me feel sad. I'm glad Meher kind of lovingly told Preet off, telling him that he wrong in believing Prem is god. Ketan got a tatoo!😲 Lolz, Kiran is supporting him in this. Here entrs our Veera in the making, she's so weird.πŸ˜† Lalu let him!🀣 Lolz, he's hilarious! Vande Matram? Wow, nice.πŸ˜ƒ Awww, everyone hugging Ketan was so lovely. Oooh Heer is wearing a salwar, just like old times. What happend to her saree's? Her friends wedding? Oh I thought it was hers.πŸ€” I loved that tune that was playing while Heer was praying in the Gurdwara. If only I could understand it.πŸ˜† PREM! He looks so hot with his current wardrobe, he looks younger instead of older. But I like it. I think the hotel where the wedding is being held is owned my the Juneja's, and that's ho w Prem and Heer will meet. Whoa whoa whoa, I was right! Why is poor Prem so quiet? And how in the wrld does Dorthy know Hindi? Prem is so depressed, it makes me sad.😭 Wow, Meher is like a foot taller than Kulraj.πŸ˜† Arre yaar, someone pick up the phone already! Lallu Ji knows that Heer has booked the hall.😲 Awww poor Lallu is heart broken. Look at him run, woohoo!πŸ˜† No, don't stop, give Prem all the details, let him run to go get Heer. Looks like Lallit Bhai Saab had a heart attack.😭 I thought Gayatri was lying about his heart problems.πŸ˜† Looks like it's Prem to the rescue in tomorrows episode!

-Mrs. Nikasha Karan Tacker😊
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
P.S. Please comment/critizise my analysis.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
July 1 analysis
was awesome
*claps*
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣🀣lovely post yaar.....tussi gr8 ho.......

i jst hope dat the meet fite doesnot bcum a cause 4 their separation.........
Nikasha. thumbnail
Once again, thanks!

Guys, Good News! I will be able to post analysis's for the rest of the week! =)
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice analysis..anyways, nikasha, in what article does it say that meher and harman get together?
Nikasha. thumbnail

Isha - There's no article that states that. Did I say I read it somewhere? Lemme go check out what I wrote.

Nikasha. thumbnail

July 2, 2009

Hello My Lovely Members! I just finished an update and I normally don't like doing anything productive after that, but since this is such a big stress reliever, I shall continue!😊

To start off with, I loved the music that played while Lallu collapsed.πŸ˜† Prem is wearing white... he looks like a widow.  He's wearing glasses - hot. Lallu is mumbling, it was kind of scary. Oooh Lambi Judai, I love that song. Looks like Heeriye has been shopping for the wedding. Wow, is that Jugni? It is! I love Jugni's jewellery. Oooh, Jugni should sing at the wedding.😳 Jugni won't come... what a bummer. Looks like Jugni loves bad weather.πŸ˜† Hai Lambi Judaai Char Dino Da, Pyaar ... Lalala. Sorry, I'm not the best singer. Lallu is depressed, I wonder why. Is it his kids, grandchildren, or his wife. Take your pick. I love how everyone wheres the same clothes to bed as they do in the day. Less clothes to wash!πŸ˜† Awww, all 3 brothers are together. Such an emotional scene!😭 Great, all 3 brothers have to go to India - to meet Heer.πŸ˜† Prem has to get Ganga Paani... I thought he'd have to get Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja. Look at Meher go, woohoo! Meher and Saasu Ma, toghether? Oye Hoye, look at Priya Bhatija (Soni) go! Heer looks to simple in that salwar she's wearing. Hai, look at apni Punjabi Heer dance Bhangra style! I just realized my dad speaks a lot of Punjabi mixed in Hindi. Yuvraj, Yuvraj Arora has a strange voice which I have come to hate.πŸ˜† Prem aur Yuvraj ka Takkar! Ish! How can you talk to some random guy in Hindi, in Canada. LOL, look at what Preet has brought on his trip.πŸ˜† Didn't you see that Deep pickle advertisment, Preet? No mummy ka aachar!! I don't care how yummy it is. Yuvraj! Stop talking to Prem in Hindi! How do you know he's from India, huh, huh? I'll make Kulraj's daughter come down there and teach you some English!🀣 Meher's voice on the phone is so dubbed. I mean come on producers, we aren't that dumb. Meher packed the whole kitchen?😲 All in one wittle suitcase? Aarre, packing tho Meher se seekni hai, HAAN! Sorry for my weird Hindi.😳 Yuvraj is talking to Heeriye!😲 Prem pick up the phone you bumble bee, it's Heer! Wait, Heer is marrying Yuvraj? I'm confused. I thought he was marrying Soni?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome anaylsis..yuvraj is marrying soni..irs just the that the writers are trying to confuse us..anyways, prem looks like a widow? lawls, i love that description..
Nikasha. thumbnail
OH! Well he does, he was wearing white and he's so quiet and depressed all the time. =(