~LNMDJ June 30th Written Update~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Salam, Namaste,Sasriakal, Vannakam and Hello to everyone..Hows everyone today.. m i doing the update late?? ohk i dont knw i dnt have Starone on my tv so i watch it online and when its available i'll update.. so so wats my dear LNMDJ'ians.. i guess by now everyone would have remembered my name.. ohk ohk im loving this show esp Prithvi and his Hottness oooooooooooooohhhh ..😆.. Who watched New York im waiting for some nice reviews frm people to actually watch it.. ehhhhhh Kambakkht Ishq Cuming on Friday.. songs are soo nice.. ohk now enough of my chatr Patr.. towards the update now..

**Written Update**

Starts from Balraj with his gun on the Mystery person's head and says i'll not leave you and stuff.. Eela jee says Mr Balraj leave him so he leaves him and security cumes and drags tht mystery person away.. Damini is scared she says how can you guys take it lightly and says tht she wont leave him. Inder and avni tell her to relax.. she says he misbehaved wid mama i cant leave him.. and she leaves from there.. Eela goes behind her.. Damini sitting in the drak room is thing how the mystery guy insulted her mom and how he created a scene.. Eela jee enters the room and Damini and Eela jee talk abt the incident and Eela jee explains Damini tht its her esp day and they talk some more (not that interesting u can skip it)
Both daughter mom duo cumes outside and Inder holds Damini's hand and asks if she is fine.. Eela jee says to inder tht his family would have felt bad but he says he will make them explain and she dont need to worry (i dont knw y i just dont like inder..ummm) Inder says that Damini and Avni are very serious but Roshni is not (again a pretty boring scene 🥱) and they talk lil more

Next morning in Manali Prithvi and their mom is at bus stand waiting for their Dad's bus.. Prithvi says its cuming soon and both are very happy.. mom says i knw u missed papa the most in this house.. Sameer and Varun are ready with the band people.. Varun says bhaiyya papa's bus arrived and sam says the dhol wala people to play "Bajao Ray" (his style of saying things is soo cute)  they start playing, sam and his frnds (maybe) starts dancing.. ohk finally the Bus came.. the family is standing infront of the bus and waiting people are getting off.. (dad's not gonna cum dear) ohhk everyone is off the bus Dad's not there Varun tries his phone and Prithvi goes in the bus to check.. They check with bus person they confirm ticket nuber and everything.. the person says his name is there but the seat was empty.. Mom said maybe flight was late (everyone is assuming things.. heheh) bus person says flight was on time and he goes.. now everyone is tensed.. Prithvi says y didnt papa come... scene shifts to girls Damini is walking here and there and says ohkk its enough im going to mama i dnt knw how would she be manging alone.. Avni stops her.. Roshni says dee dnt be angry naa (she said it cutely .. its the first time i found her cute usually she's irritating) Inder enters (ohh Goddd i hate him for no reason ..lol)

In Manali again.. prithvi says tht papa's ticket is already delivered.. Mom says try calling Balraj... Prithvi says its no use becoz his phone is off.. Varun says maybe after resigning he returned the phone to the office.. Mom says something for sure is wrong (ofcourse it is lady).. Three boys explain Ma not to be worried.. Shifts to mumbai.. sisters run to Inder roshni says u are looking soo good (he's nott) he opens the windows and says the weather is soo gud enjoy it.. he says in such a good weather u dnt stay home go outside (go to the lawn its also outside ..lol) Damini and Inder leave.. Roshni starts again wid her dream boy thingy (ohh Goddddd).. ohhk now to Eela jee's office.. the secratery recieves a call frm Prithvi whoz asking for his dad.. she says Balraj Saxena and Eela jee is passing by she tells her to stop secretery asks Eela jee and she says tell him he left and the secretery says but mam yesterday nite (umm fishy fishy).. Eela jee leaves.. another person cumes and says say wat mam said nothing abt yesterday and prithvi is hearing everything.. the sec tells Mr Saxena left.. Prithvi asks for Eela's number.. she says i cant but he still insists.. he says the thing is i havent talk to him since last nite .. secretery says last nite.. do u knw abt last nite?? (Seretery is a dumboo).. he says y something happ last nite?? she says im sorry i cant help you ( u fully told him everything lady).. prithvi pretends tht he is still on ph and says ohhk i'll wait for ur call.. Mom aska wat happ.. prithvi lies that papa is fine.. everything is fine.. Prithvi says now smile and bring tea for us.. Sam sends varun in and he asks prithvi and prithvi tells him everything.. He says Papa is in some big trouble.. very big.. sam says i knw how to handle them.. he calls the Gujral industries and says im calling from New York times can i talk to ur Media manager and secretery calls him .. she say its indi'as number and saying he's calling from NY times (thnk God she had brains..i thought ..lol) he says to manager im calling from NY times delhi branch can i talk to Eela jee.. the manager says sorry sir she's bzy.. he says in some time press release will be published then u'll knw abt last nite.. sam says u were telling me sumthing and manager says no i dnt knw anything.. sam cuts the line.. Prithvi says watever happ there and how papa not returned there's a connection in it.. he says to varun book to tickets for mumbai and he tells sam to pack bags.. Epi ends with three brothers standing in diff directions..

Precap: Sisters eating breakfast.. Roshni says she had a weird dream.. she says i saw two hero types handsome guys jump from backyard and entered our Gujral Mansion.. in btw we see sam and Prithvi jumping in the mansion.. sam is behind avni and prithvi behind Damini.. avni turns and then we see Damini turns..

Rating: 7/10.. Ummmmmm nothing much happened but still a very okayish episode.. As always i would say Prithvi was the Hottest he looked dashing ppl.. blv mee.. ohk now precap is interesting and im looking forward for it.. tomorrow seems to be good.. tc everyone Good niteyy

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Love Pallo 😊
Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago
thanx alot babes (:
appricate you putting this up!
i loved todays episode .. cant wait till the boys come!
amazing updt! thanks! precap looks awesome! cant wait till they all meet!
thanks!!!

it was nice to see the brothers handling the situations :) i can't wait till they get to mumbai!!
todays episode was greatt
varun and sameer were so funnt int eh first scene
and the way they all got sad cause of the dad and worryign so much
is soo cutee ..
thanks for the update.i wonder wat happened to their dad liek he was not that imp in the whole situation.😕Edited by shivani33 - 14 years ago

lovely update dear!! thank u so much!

thanks alot! wonder what is the problem!
Lovely update sweety thansk...
Thanks for the great update.